Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:41:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How often do you want to sleep while working?  (Read 111 times)
bogdasha07 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

My question is mostly addressed to clerks.

The more tired worker is the less effective his work.

Would you be glad to have a sleeping room in your business center ( the same like in airports)?
How much would you be ready to pay for 30-45-minutes of sleeping during your working day?

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

Would you be glad to have a sleeping room in your business center ( the same like in airports)?
How much would you be ready to pay for 30-45-minutes of sleeping during your working day?

Wired question but when you look at it and see that it has a problem and your is a work work from a working area and to be honest If you are working with crytocurrency you do not  need a normal working place you just need your home and that is fime for a sleping room.

To answer your question I would say say sleeping area that would be a couch should be fine for me I have any permanent job that is not related to cryptocurrency. Again wired How much would you be ready to pay for 30-45-minutes of sleeping during your working day? a big what?? MY BREAK TIME WOULD BE SLEEPING AND I can still get paid 100 USD ? lol but to be true why do you need a sleeping room? in your work place?
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

I hope you are not thinking of creating a tokens for this kind of services, there are times when one can't cheat nature because one has stress oneself hard, but sleeping on duties should be discouraged so I won't be in support of providing a sleeping room in a work place
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

Here in our country, I don't think this is possible, employers are always on the look for a lazy employee to fire because there is a lot of unemployment here and workers are always on the look for a job, no employer will give that kind of privilege.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Sleeping while at work is against work ethic and if anyone found sleeping on the job, his/her superior or employer might relieve such person of his/her duty
bogdasha07 (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

Guys, you are right. I agree. What if workers will sleep in such area during their lunch time?
 I have never eaten for an hour. I would be glad to sleep 30-45 (sure,not in not in my office), but in other space for a small price.

Clerks go to have lunch in cafe. These areas will be for those who eat for 15 minutes and too sleepy
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

When you are into cryptos, you always wish that you will never sleep expecially in times like this that market is doing great. I always wish that I never sleep and stay awake to monitor how the market  goes every minute so that I can determine when to buy and when to sell. Mostly,  I sleep with my laptop closer to me so that I can start work immediately after waking up.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

With Eight hours in the workplace, i think we can all afford to stay awake and alert. That said, its a personal choice the environment you want at your workplace. With recreation areas and informal ease, more and more people are looking for unorthodox originality that reflects a unique message.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Never thought of this one before. But mostly when I am at work then I dont even get plenty of time to complete the daily tasks itself! Lolz, I am little concerned if I will get the time to sleep even for 30-45 minutes.

There is only two times when I can pleasure myself and thats at lunch time and second at tea break in the evening. Mostly I will chitter chat with friends and that would be mostly enough for me.

But a sleep! Um, thats little off the table.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Stalin645

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

When i'm working i'm always want to sleep, because i'm lazy. But i have wonderful solution how to stay awake. Just watch a funny video. laughter makes you stay alive
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: