Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For the blockchain EOS vs ETH, What will the future about the them?  (Read 129 times)
10000usdperbtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

What will the future situation of People expect EOS June. What do you think?
crypki21

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

I think EOS is overhyped a bit. It's shining now, but it's just a temporary situation.
First generation blockchains like Bitcoin are slow now, but third generation blockchains not done yet. Once Zilliqa, QuarkChain, Seele, or any of them deliver what it has promised all the current leader blockchain be better to fear.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

EOS has been mentioned countless times right now. Personally, to be honest I'm not sure what to expect from them except from the super fast transaction speed. In the future, without a doubt I'll say that ethereum still will be the altcoin who shines the most especially since Vitalik is planning for something huge if i'm not mistaken.. Not that I'm a hater of EOS though but I agree with the guy above me that EOS is overhyped right now causing the temporary gain. Well, I'm hoping for the best to both platform.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

I think EOS is overhyped a bit. It's shining now, but it's just a temporary situation.
First generation blockchains like Bitcoin are slow now, but third generation blockchains not done yet. Once Zilliqa, QuarkChain, Seele, or any of them deliver what it has promised all the current leader blockchain be better to fear.
Zilliqa has done with its blockchain through release first sharding implementation and it was running very well. EOS is overhyped blockchain (Not yet) with only up to 1k TPS.
Ethereum will have more improvement on its scalability problem and then you should see what will be happening in competition both of platforms.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

I'm shocked at all! I am in a pleasant shock from these coins. especially from EOS, incredible potential, I did not even expect such growth. It's still ahead. The etherium help him in this. I'm waiting for a fierce struggle for the first place in the market.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

EOS is an Ethereum dependent platform which means it is still run under the Ethereum ecosystem. EOS was an overhyped token they can be popular today but it does not guarantee what to future it may holds. Overall Ethereum dictates what will be the future of EOS because of being an Ethereum dependent blockchain even their self-proclaim hi-speed transaction capacity is still not impressive.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

EOS for me is a very good project to be investing because of its advanced platform on DApps. I believe EOS is just going to surprise us with new stuff after the main net launch. I have to say I'm really excited about the future.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

I think both of ethereum and EOS are promising and innovative coins, but in my opinion, it is a big probability that, EOS will stay behind of ethereum. Because I think ethereum has a great function in the cryptocurrency world, and I think it have a great power to protect its place.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

I will answer like previously, over hyped. But the potential is huge. Ethereum get some advantage, but the future of blockchain is none of those coins. Some really good project are on the way. The competition still open let see in 2019 how they will stand.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

I see many people talking about EOS now and I do not expect it to change in the next few months. So yeah, it will continue to be hyped by people who invested. As to the development of the project, I am not sure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: