Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:40:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoin through paypal  (Read 191 times)
PersonG (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

Hello

I want to buy bitcoins through PayPal (localbitcoins) but in time PayPal close the account, any idea how can avoid closing my PayPal account while buying bitcoins?
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

Buying Bitcoin using a PayPal account is contrary to the laws of the site, so you are putting your account at risk.
The safe method is using virwox since this site does not directly exchange between PayPal and your wallet you are safe but you will pay a high fee.
You can create a topic here Currency exchange and make a deal with trusted members only.
Some members sell on this site bitify.com but even using a trusted escrow service there is an opportunity to close your account or scammed.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

This would be too hard for you right now as PayPal frowns upon transactions that involve bitcoin and their payment system. I don't think virwox is even feasible to consider if you're just buying a small sum but still it's worth a shot. P2P bitcoin trades can also be made but do note that you need to pay for escrow on this scenario since no one will blindly trust you on a BTC-first exchange. LBC is also no good seeing that it's very obvious you are dealing with bitcoins. Your last resort is to use a bank to directly transfer funds to an exchange (if your country doesn't prohibit such actions) and do the trades from there.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

What gave you the idea that localbitcoins support PP transactions? Like others have said you're risking your funds being blocked if you send them to bitcoin exchanges. That said, you can agree with the seller that you will use pp as a private transaction, meaning that you will send the money into his account directly. Such transaction would not get flagged by PP, but I doubt that anybody will agree to this due to a threat of you charging back the money.
There were so many PP scams with cryptocurrencies that people rarely use it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

What gave you the idea that localbitcoins support PP transactions? Like others have said you're risking your funds being blocked if you send them to bitcoin exchanges. That said, you can agree with the seller that you will use pp as a private transaction, meaning that you will send the money into his account directly. Such transaction would not get flagged by PP, but I doubt that anybody will agree to this due to a threat of you charging back the money.
There were so many PP scams with cryptocurrencies that people rarely use it.
P2P transaction is the only way now to buy paypals through bitcoin, there are in marketplace section here that can sell you PayPal depending on what you both accepted deals, it is just a matter of dealing with users here or provide escrow for safer transactions.
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

Not sure anyone that does this as PayPal has a dispute policy that can be used to get money back.
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

u can buy bitcoin with paypal through this website paxful.com with these website u can buy peer to peer from paypal users
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

Hello

I want to buy bitcoins through PayPal (localbitcoins) but in time PayPal close the account, any idea how can avoid closing my PayPal account while buying bitcoins?
You can see that bitcoin prices have been steadily recovering in the past few days and now are showing signs of recovery. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin prices are at the bottom of this drop, so you can buy Bitcoin at this point, currently priced at $ 7,700 and still recovering slightly. Bitcoin prices will likely continue to increase in the long term as this downturn ends.
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

they'll deactivate your Paypal and probably won't send the funds. Don't recommend it.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Hello

It is very reasonable for you to buy bitocin at a reasonable time, you can see that bitocin prices are steadily decreasing in recent days and nowadays there are signs of slowing down and convergence, which See that you can buy bitcoin at this time. The bitcoin is at $ 7,500 and this is the sharpest decline in this round of so you should buy Bitcoin at this point.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:01:59 PM

they'll deactivate your Paypal and probably won't send the funds. Don't recommend it.
Yes, at present, paypal is experiencing some problems with high value transactions, and valuable transactions will be delayed for verification so I do not think Bitcoin should be bought at this time. paypal. You can use webmoney to buy BTC, I found webmoney to be more effective.
hodl_news

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Here you can only one way to avoid blocking the PayPal account - it's not buying bitcoin directly from your PayPal account. Exchange money from the PayPal wallet to any other virtual currency and buy it for yourself.
ArthurY

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

I love BTC

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

Transfer your paypal money to some better money service as Pefect Money and simply buy coins

Sophisticated Investor
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:28:38 PM

contact their support center for guidelines and clarification. Due to charge back issues, paypal is mostly unwilling to use to facilitate cryptocurrency trading.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

You could find traders on localbitcoins.com accepting PayPal. They do have certain limitation and conditions, agreeing that would help you further making a trade with PayPal. Apart from that, the only possibility is finding a person who accept PayPal in exchange of bitcoin through our forum and make the transaction.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

Hello

But why do you want to use Paypal to buy bitcoin? This is against the terms of services of Paypal and if Paypal finds out what you are doing they will close your account as you have find out already, also if you want to buy bitcoin with Paypal in this forum it is possible you will get a red trust and if you do it in some other place then you will probably be charged twice as much or even more for the risk the seller is taking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: