Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 03:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new crypto information platform is looking for writers and TA  (Read 143 times)
pwnbus (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

Hi everyone!

We are looking for contributors to a new cryptocurrency news and reviews platform.

At the moment we are in need of news article writers, ICO reviewers and experienced traders for TA analysis and trading signals.

If you are interested in working with us, please leave a comment with your relevant experience, desired compensation for your work and the most convenient platform to contact you.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Thank you for your time!
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

My skills:

A copper member of Bitcointalk, a garbage poster, a former merit source, an arrogant lowlife.

I want to get paid $200 weekly, I also don't like to work, where is your platform? I could paste my posts here in your platform, just like other people are pasting their own posts here from other platforms.

#usol.

🖤😏
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

Hello there,

I charge $40 per 1000 words for copywriting or content creation services, please contact me on telegram @Parodium if you would like to discuss further.

Kind regards,

- P
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

Hi everyone!

We are looking for contributors to a new cryptocurrency news and reviews platform.

At the moment we are in need of news article writers, ICO reviewers and experienced traders for TA analysis and trading signals.

If you are interested in working with us, please leave a comment with your relevant experience, desired compensation for your work and the most convenient platform to contact you.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Thank you for your time!
I just sent you a private message

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

Hi,

I wrote for several articles related with crypto, seeing various ICO and experienced in trading with the analysis both TA or fundamental. I just post a thread relate to trading here, this is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960563.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: