Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[PREANN] YUMMY COIN ⚡ YUMM ⚡ X13 ⚡  (Read 904 times)
ztto (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:23:51 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 11:55:44 AM by ztto

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
venit4u

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

Only POS? no mining?
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

Hey, you signed the onion to promote YUMMY COIN,and your method is exactly the same as onion.Can you have some of your own stuff?
rocch

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

no. thanks
angelisbest930

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

The project is very interesting and promising. I hope that many people are interested in your project
growbtcprofits
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

Nice , please post the discord link
ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

Hey, you signed the onion to promote YUMMY COIN,and your method is exactly the same as onion.Can you have some of your own stuff?

Dude  how is yummy the same as onion, first of all we are not a privacy coin, and our main focus is on the food industry, don`t spread fud and let  the project develop before comenting thank you.
 Our intentions are in no way to compete with anybody or take people away from other projects anyone that wants to join our project are more than welcome on their free will.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

Nice , please post the discord link
Yes surely in the next few days we will post the discord link we are still finishing some details.
thanks for your intrest.

ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

The project is very interesting and promising. I hope that many people are interested in your project

THAnk you hope to see you in the project as well.

Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

Undoubtedly the food industry occupies an important place in the economy and the creation of an alternative currency for calculations in this area is a necessary and promising business. I wish you success
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

You have it written. "yummy is a leap forward to change it with its unique loyalty program and cashback rewards." . I would like to know more about the jump. How is this coin better than others?
ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

You have it written. "yummy is a leap forward to change it with its unique loyalty program and cashback rewards." . I would like to know more about the jump. How is this coin better than others?

Thanks for your interest .yummy has something  concrete and ready to  offer and  its a  city  that already gave us green light to legally do transaction with yummy  .it took us months of negotiating before we even started working on yummy,  we needed to have  city approval if not we would not start .Since yummy will have immediate real life use once the  Yo!chef platform is ready ,users that choose yummy as their method of payment will  receive cashback  rewards on their net expenditure plus loyalty discounts by participating shops.  ,  merchants  will also get a percentage  rewarded  on the amount cashed in  with yummy  in a monthly basis  . all this possible because of  special economic agreement on taxes and city vats . we will be using our launch city as our testing hub  to   continue spreading into other cities and countries in the continent .

BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:21:42 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 10:33:38 PM by BigBadBitBaron

Sounds good, though very similar to the distribution method used by DeepOnion ?

Not saying that this is a bad thing as their distribution turned out to be very successful
and there's no harm whatsoever in following a successfully trodden path..

I have a couple of questions though:

Yummy/yochefdelivery is one concept or two separate coins ?

You state that coins will be distributed solely via airdrop.  Yet you promise
early investors 50% bonus Yummy, amongst other perks.  Can you elaborate
and distinguish between investors and airdrop participants ?

There's no mention of when the start date is, can you confirm this ?

when is website(s), twitter feed(s) etc going to contain content ?

when can we expect a whitepaper ?

finally;
DeepOnion made a few mistakes and pissed off quite a few people in the process.
Can you ensure that Yummy/Yochefdelivery will not stumble into the same pitfalls ?

Good luck with your concept, I'm sure it will do well & giving it some serious consideration... Cool

ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 12:56:25 AM by ztto

Not saying that this is a bad thing as their distribution turned out to be very successful

You state that coins will be distributed solely via airdrop.  Yet you promise
early investors 50% bonus Yummy, amongst other perks.  Can you elaborate

finally;
Can you ensure that Yummy/Yochefdelivery will not stumble into the same pitfalls ?

Good luck with your concept, I'm sure it will do well & giving it some serious consideration... Cool

First of all i have to give a shout out to the DeepOnion team for the success they are having . I look up to the hard work and great stuff they are  accomplishing   , yes we have gotten some ideas from their succesful airdrop and Im not embarrassed to admit it ,but we are not in any way or form here to compete with them or any other coin ,we are completely different in all aspects .we will  only be accepting investments until  we get listed and it will be rewarded with 50 % bonus , airdrop immunity and a 2.5 %  per annum of total sells made with yummy on the yo!chef® platform  (investment money is for exchange listing,  development of yochef platform 1.0  and initial marketing when launch ) every expenditure coming out of team funds will be detailed to its maximun expression  on a public ledger to avoid   any misunderstandings of the  destination of coins  used   .  yo chef rewards will  be distributed on the percentage  of investment made to total raised .  yummy is a coin  and Yo!chef is  the  on demand delivery platmorm allied with yummy but they are two different projects . airdrop participant will only get a fixed amount on coin if they start on bonus round . when airdrop start will need a minimun to particpate  to get the weekly percentage on what you have in your wallet .  bonus round is set to start may 18  . yes  we will be currently working on both websites,  we already have our domains  , also on  twitter  and fill up more information on yummy ANN .  yes we will have a very detail  whitepaper on the  yo!chef  platform  .  

BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 07:30:39 AM by BigBadBitBaron

You state that coins will be distributed solely via airdrop.  Yet you promise
early investors 50% bonus Yummy, amongst other perks.  Can you elaborate

finally;

First of all i have to give a shout out to the DeepOnion team for the success they are having . I look up to the hard work and great stuff they are  accomplishing   , yes we have gotten some ideas from their succesful airdrop and Im not embarrassed to admit it ,but we are not in any way or form here to compete with them or any other coin ,we are completely different in all aspects .we will  only be accepting investments until  we get listed and it will be rewarded with 50 % bonus , airdrop immunity and a 2.5 %  per annum of total sells made with yummy on the yo!chef® platform  (investment money is for exchange listing,  development of yochef platform 1.0  and initial marketing when launch ) every expenditure coming out of team funds will be detailed to its maximun expression  on a public ledger to avoid   any misunderstandings of the  destination of coins  used   .  yo chef rewards will  be distributed on the percentage  of investment made to total raised .  yummy is a coin  and Yo!chef is  the  on demand delivery platmorm allied with yummy but they are two different projects . airdrop participant will only get a fixed amount on coin if they start on bonus round . when airdrop start will need a minimun to particpate  to get the weekly percentage on what you have in your wallet .  bonus round is set to start may 18  . yes  we will be currently working on both websites,  we already have our domains  , also on  twitter  and fill up more information on yummy ANN .  yes we will have a very detail  whitepaper on the  yo!chef  platform  .  

Thanks for quick reply..
If you could provide some more information regarding early investments, i'd appreciate it..
Investors will get 50% bonus, airdrop immunity  and a 2.5%  annum of total sells made with yummy on the yo!chef® platform . It will be distributed on the percentage  invested to total raised.

1.5 million coins to early investors, distributed on pro-rata basis.
eg:
1% share of early investment fund = 15,000 coins + 7,500 bonus coins.  Is this correct ?

10% share of early investment fund = 150,000 coins + 75,000 bonus coins.  Is this correct ?

equal share of each airdrop (with immunity from participation).  Is this correct ?

a 2.5%  annum of total sells made with yummy on the yo!chef® platform
sorry but I can't make much sense of this at all, can you elaborate on precisely what this entails ?
do you mean total sales or total fees ?

cheers.

flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
kambingliar

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

The YUMMY project looks interesting and different from other digital currencies. a good project and many advantages therein. I hope for the team will work hard and maximize in managing this project to be successful and supported by many investors.
yangyeye

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

Where is the diacord link?
ThemonkiiX

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

seems like a promosing project. will keep paying attention on you. hope you could bring more interesting activities for us.
devinsocute9zz

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

What is your special things of your project? What makes it better than others?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: