Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[PREANN] YUMMY COIN ⚡ YUMM ⚡ X13 ⚡  (Read 905 times)
danimadebangbangchui

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

when the discord link will be posted?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
majorrp2

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

maybe change  the announcement status as the preann would be better
ztto (OP)

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

Sounds good, though very similar to the distribution method used by DeepOnion ?

Not saying that this is a bad thing as their distribution turned out to be very successful
and there's no harm whatsoever in following a successfully trodden path..

I have a couple of questions though:

Yummy/yochefdelivery is one concept or two separate coins ?

You state that coins will be distributed solely via airdrop.  Yet you promise
early investors 50% bonus Yummy, amongst other perks.  Can you elaborate
and distinguish between investors and airdrop participants ?

There's no mention of when the start date is, can you confirm this ?

when is website(s), twitter feed(s) etc going to contain content ?

when can we expect a whitepaper ?

finally;
DeepOnion made a few mistakes and pissed off quite a few people in the process.
Can you ensure that Yummy/Yochefdelivery will not stumble into the same pitfalls ?

Good luck with your concept, I'm sure it will do well & giving it some serious consideration... Cool

First of all i have to give a shout out to the DeepOnion team for the success they are having . I look up to the hard work and great stuff they are  accomplishing   , yes we have gotten some ideas from their succesful airdrop and Im not embarrassed to admit it ,but we are not in any way or form here to compete with them or any other coin ,we are completely different in all aspects .we will  only be accepting investments until  we get listed and it will be rewarded with 50 % bonus , airdrop immunity and a 2.5 %  per annum of total sells made with yummy on the yo!chef® platform  (investment money is for exchange listing,  development of yochef platform 1.0  and initial marketing when launch ) every expenditure coming out of team funds will be detailed to its maximun expression  on a public ledger to avoid   any misunderstandings of the  destination of coins  used   .  yo chef rewards will  be distributed on the percentage  of investment made to total raised .  yummy is a coin  and Yo!chef is  the  on demand delivery platmorm allied with yummy but they are two different projects . airdrop participant will only get a fixed amount on coin if they start on bonus round . when airdrop start will need a minimun to particpate  to get the weekly percentage on what you have in your wallet .  bonus round is set to start may 18  . yes  we will be currently working on both websites,  we already have our domains  , also on  twitter  and fill up more information on yummy ANN .  yes we will have a very detail  whitepaper on the  yo!chef  platform  .  

Thanks for quick reply..
If you could provide some more information regarding early investments, i'd appreciate it..
Investors will get 50% bonus, airdrop immunity  and a 2.5%  annum of total sells made with yummy on the yo!chef® platform . It will be distributed on the percentage  invested to total raised.

1.5 million coins to early investors, distributed on pro-rata basis.
eg:
1% share of early investment fund = 15,000 coins + 7,500 bonus coins.  Is this correct ?

10% share of early investment fund = 150,000 coins + 75,000 bonus coins.  Is this correct ?

equal share of each airdrop (with immunity from participation).  Is this correct ?

a 2.5%  annum of total sells made with yummy on the yo!chef® platform
sorry but I can't make much sense of this at all, can you elaborate on precisely what this entails ?
do you mean total sales or total fees ?

cheers.

we have set apart  1.5 million coins for early investment  the coins not sold on the early investment stage will be distributed accordingly: development(locked 24 months ) ,marketing (50 % locked other 50 %  early bounties)  and legal services(locked 24 months)  

yo chef annum percentage  formula
 example > we raise a total of 10 bitcoins on early investment phase
 you invested  1 bitcoin you  will have 10 percent share of the total  investment raised
lets say first year  yo chef platform  had 1,000,000 worth of yummy net sells
2.5 % of 1,000,000 yummy  is 25,000 yummys
25,000 divided by 10 (which is your share of investment ) is 2,500 yummy  bonus on that year      
(made it simple with round number, wish it was like that all the time hehe  )    

if you invest 1000 usd worth you will get  4,000 yummy + 2000 (bonus)+ 40 week airdrop  automatic qualifications , bonus and pre aridrop runds

EARLY INVESTOR  CHART
                (investment will be accepted until exchange listing)

.45 cents of a USD for 1 yummy  minimum investment   $250
50% bonus ,2.5% per  annum Yo!chef platform and airdrop immune for first 8 weeks of  40 week total airdrop *

.35 cents of a USD for 1 yummy  minimum investment   $500
50% bonus , 2.5%  per annum Yo!chef platform and airdrop immune for first 16 weeks of  40 week total airdrop . **

.25 cents  of a USD for 1 yummy  minimum investment   $1000
50% bonus ,2.5% per annum Yo!chef platform and airdrop immune for all 40 weeks of  total airdrop ,pre airdrop and bonus round.

ETH , BTC , LTC  

*needs to participate minimum 6 weeks on bonus and pre airdrop round to receive signature campaign bonus .

** signature campaign bonus awarded if wears signature for week 17 thru 40  

hope that explains any doubt you have . do not hesitate  to ask any  further information  thats why we are here  Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

maybe change  the announcement status as the preann would be better

Will do thanks for the tip  Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

We will be posting discord channel and more information  soon thanks  for your interest

offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

There's a lot of good information provided here already. Some great ideas and I like that the early groundwork has been done before the coin has been launched. You have clearly put a lot of work in before getting to this stage. I am very pleased that I have found this at such an early stage. Its great to be part of this.
ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

What is your special things of your project? What makes it better than others?

we have something very   special  and that is a hardworking team with a strong desire and will  to make this a reality in the short term . I do not  think we are any better than others  that is not our goal . i believe  every project out there is good on what they are elaborating . diversity is the key to blockchain success . i can only  tell you  yummy and yo!chef   are  here to stay . hope you can join our early bonus round and candydrops.

Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

Proof of Scam? Where's all dem links? Do we have some exchanges mentioned in the description? Where do we sign up for those signatures? That's the worst announce I have ever seen Huh
ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

Proof of Scam? Where's all dem links? Do we have some exchanges mentioned in the description? Where do we sign up for those signatures? That's the worst announce I have ever seen Huh

Ok👍 It’s a scam  . First  of all it’s a pre Ann so you are right it is the worst announcement since it’s not one . The links are coming . We have not even started distribution . Bonus round starts on May 19 and you are welcome to join and maybe wait a little longer before calling something a scam . We are not listed in any exchange  and we will obviously announce it when we do . Signature campaign  will start with August 200 with the beginning of 40 week airdrop and by then you can sign up for the signatures . By the way all the answer to your question could be answered on the info we posted

vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

Interesting project.  I like the development team, I hope the guys will succeed. Good luck!
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

Interesting project.  I like the development team, I hope the guys will succeed. Good luck!

Are you subjected to information the rest of us haven't been told ?

You like the development team..  We got absolutely no idea who they are !

Spill the beans pal !!!!!

Prove you're not just another SHILL

ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

I’m pretty  sure he doesn’t know us  so I don’t know  why he would say that .we haven’t  invited anyone  yet to our pre Ann . he probably  just likes the project  .  did my post  answer the  question you had  about  early investment ?

dsg21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:13:43 PM

Russian translation reserved, image translation
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:11:14 PM

I’m pretty  sure he doesn’t know us  so I don’t know  why he would say that .we haven’t  invited anyone  yet to our pre Ann . he probably  just likes the project  .  did my post  answer the  question you had  about  early investment ?

You did indeed mate yeah.. 
would like to see whitepaper or roadmap before committing, though I do understand that this may not be possible given the timeframe.

still debating with myself whether to get involved & for how much.. 

One of the better projects thats been on here in a while  Cool

ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

would like to see whitepaper or roadmap before committing, though I do understand that this may not be possible given the timeframe.

Thanks we are really working hard behind the scenes to make it great.we will be releasing soon a light paper  until  white paper  gets released . The roadmap , we are leaning more towads  agile software development where we can have more  maneuver to  change, adapt  deliver and improve on any aspect of the project with  team and community (clients) collaboration .  keeping everyone up to date with decision , changes and products delivered .

ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

YUMMYS DELICIOUS ROADMAP ITS READY!!

Panrado

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

The project is very interesting and promising. I hope that many people are interested in your project
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:45:54 AM

an interesting project, while there are no technical details, but the idea itself seems to me very interesting ... I have a desire to participate in this and bring it all to the end of the distribution (there was an error when, with participation in DeepOnion I held out only the first 5 weeks  Embarrassed , and exchanged a promising project for some 1... dollars  )
ajinomoco

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

a very good project, and different from others. I think YummyCoin is great for investors because there are many benefits to be gained from this project. good luck team
ztto (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

Thanks for your interest we will be updating all the info with more technical detail and  coming out with a light paper . hope you guys joins us on this delicious candydrops .   yummys tasty bounties are  coming soon !!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: