Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL FIRST GROUP BUY] BitMain Antminer S1 - 30 units  (Read 13537 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shade88

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:45:57 AM

Put me in for 1.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
littleai

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:28:20 AM

Bitmain is still trying to improve productivity, they will not  give commitment easily untill they can offer enough units and confirm shipping date.

you can follow  bitmain official news via bellow three ways:

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitmain/602849346422962
twitter: https://twitter.com/BITMAINtech
Taobao : http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=36044366308
Ridicuss

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:36:06 AM

Bitmain is still trying to improve productivity, they will not  give commitment easily untill they can offer enough units and confirm shipping date.

you can follow  bitmain official news via bellow three ways:

I can appreciate having product in hand before selling. Not very common in the wild wild west of Bitcoin.

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
sushi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:46:04 AM

Bitmain at this stage would like to sell units that they can ship not based on the speculation how many they may be able to ship but knowing they have the unites on hand before committing for sale..  So far, they did tell me they will ship 30 unites total directly from them in China.  However, I do have to continue to organize this group buy as it was setup before.  Yes, I feel like living in the Wild Wild West with Bitcoin World.  This is a lot of work and lots of questions, support and hate mail via PMs  Grin

Give me a few more hours to have the most updated status on the top of Page 6.  Once I could speak with the OP, I will request the update to be posted on the #1 Thread.  That will something I will ask.

Bitmain is still trying to improve productivity, they will not  give commitment easily untill they can offer enough units and confirm shipping date.

you can follow  bitmain official news via bellow three ways:

I can appreciate having product in hand before selling. Not very common in the wild wild west of Bitcoin.

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
AMuppInTime
Donator

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:55:48 AM

add me to the waiting list for 2 please.
sushi

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:59:41 AM

Just finished updating the group buy list and finished sending out PM to each one of you who is on the reservation list and the wait list. 

Thank you!

sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 06:52:00 AM

thanks for adding me too the waiting list.

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.
bones

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:59:58 AM

Hi Sushi,

Thanks for all of your hard work keeping the auction going...
I have a few questions please before i send funds, i hope you can answer as i know you were not in control at the start.

quote from textplorer

I have no control over the wallet so all claims for refund should be directed to BitMain.

quote from bitmain

I hope OP refund the people who paid

1) so are we still using the same address or a new one, and who owns it? ( it being the original address funds were sent to )

2) is this not possible as im sure we would all feel alot more secure?  We all send funds to bitmain address, confirmed by them as theirs, they can then send you your comission.

quote from bitmain

we will ship 30 earliest units to where/who he demands

3) will miners ship from bitmain to us, can that be verified as the agreement by bitmain

im sure everyone would feel alot better if we could get some answers, i dont wish to be negative, but its good practise to be sensible with your wealth

bones

Slesh

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:08:46 AM

Paid right now -  transaction ID 645f8d26a37fb08f9f700601f949fb38da2cbd5fbb079e65fd1afa8ccb56c35b
Slesh
ineedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:18:06 AM

Hi Sushi,

2) is this not possible as im sure we would all feel alot more secure?  We all send funds to bitmain address, confirmed by them as theirs, they can then send you your comission.

quote from bitmain

3) will miners ship from bitmain to us, can that be verified as the agreement by bitmain

im sure everyone would feel alot better if we could get some answers, i dont wish to be negative, but its good practise to be sensible with your wealth

Thanks seconded again Sushi for stepping in and doing the right thing but bones and bxx are right you will end up with a wallet with a lot of money in it.

Addresses from bitmain get around the payment problem, direct ship to our addresses from bitmain should get around any trust issues.

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 07:25:43 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 07:41:33 AM by bbxx

Hi Sushi,

quote from bitmain

Thanks seconded again Sushi for stepping in and doing the right thing but bones and bxx are right you will end up with a wallet with a lot of money in it.

Addresses from bitmain get around the payment problem, direct ship to our addresses from bitmain should get around any trust issues.

+1

Please dont send btc until this will be resolved.
Vdragon scam was similar, group buy, old account, lot off bullshit, confirmation from reseller yxt.
He never sent btc to yxt, just keep for himself 260 BTC.

Read sushi posts, he created account 3 weeks ago... His most Interesting post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308076.msg3503328#msg3503328

Tldr How to escape with funds.

So, we got scammed and lost ~300 BTC. what now?

First, most important thing: reference
- reference thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252180.0
- reference user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=79855

Log:
[08 July 2013] user opens group buy and starts collecting funds
[19 July 2013] group buy closed, user says he will drive to yxt personally on 23.07
[2013-07-23 06:46:16] payment wallet gets cleared and funds going washed through a mixer
[23 July 2013, 8:08] he tells having his wallet not synced and moving his drive to next day
[23 July 2013, 11:01] last post, no communication after that point, not even a "heading out now"
[24 July 2013, 03:19:33] last seen online

There are some possibilities:
A: he is clean. still on the drive way or pausing in a motel without internet. and has a fucking reason pushing all our 300 btc through a mixer
B: was a legit member before and decided to do this scam shortly
C: scam was planned long before and so are all old posts fake and just part of a story (=we are screwed)
sushi

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:40:53 AM

Hi Bones,

I don't know who owns the Original Wallet at this time.  I assigned a new payment address for each one of you.  (Fresh Wallet)
For these I have control over for now.

I'm waiting Textplorer to wake up in the morning and be in touch to take care 2 guys/gals who already paid for the miners.

Yes, I understand the concerns about using the payment address I have control over.  As the group buy started it was a central address to pay.  In order to increase the security, I decided to assign each of you a new payment address.  So whoever want to see if it was paid or not could see it.  (After the payment, I will block a portion of your payment address)

OP received the discount for everyone for handling all the sale related duties to include the payment.  So as I stated in the update, I kept all the term the same with Bitmain.

Every order will be ship directly from Bitmain in China. On Page 4, Bitmain posted the comment.  Please check there for their words!!

Yes, I understand your concerns. Nothing wrong to have these worries, however, I'm not in a shoe to discuss further discount with Bitmain as this was already ironed out.

Bitmain did say, they don't mind selling the unites to the group buy but they don't endorse any group buy. 

If you don't feel confortable continuing, there is no hard feeling.  Please just let me know.  (I'll say hi when I see you and I will help your setup or any troubleshoot needs if you obtain AntMiner later!)

I wish I could walk away with 260 BTC but where I live, that is not even close enough to pay off Policia and lair(politicians) to live happily ever after... 

There are people waiting to be listed on the Reservation List.  If you don't feel comfortable, you are more than welcome cancel your reservation.

PS: bbxx, I haven't received your cancellation, so I still left you on the list. 

There is no questions asked to retract your reservation!  But, please be adult about it.  I don't go to your thread and then crash the party.

Hi Sushi,

I have a few questions please before i send funds, i hope you can answer as i know you were not in control at the start.

quote from textplorer

I have no control over the wallet so all claims for refund should be directed to BitMain.

quote from bitmain

I hope OP refund the people who paid

1) so are we still using the same address or a new one, and who owns it? ( it being the original address funds were sent to )

quote from bitmain

bones

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 07:46:13 AM

I don't know who owns the Original Wallet at this time.  I assigned a new payment address for each one of you.  (Fresh Wallet)
For these I have control over for now

Re: How HARD is it to trace someone on bitcointalk?

Sushi, you are expert.
3 weeks old account.

Guys, stop funding this. Dont be greedy! You have 0 protection!
bones

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:57:43 AM

i do not mean to be disrespectful sushi,

i would like to be able to trust you and buy many miners through you
but this must be done right, if we build the foundations right this could be great for us

remove yourself from from the responsibility of the security  for that many coins

if bitmain were to lose them, they could still send miners and make good on the loss, could you cover that?

lets be sensible here and make this good for ALL of us

respectfully      bones
mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

Etherscan.io

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:12:37 AM

Payment made. kindly confirm

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
BITMAIN

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 08:15:34 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 08:35:41 AM by BITMAIN

This address is controlled by Bitmain, and is set up for collecting money from sushi.

1AiP5zXzs2FhFhhTzcZ8D2qBnW3PbH6gxt

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

Etherscan.io

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:20:20 AM

This address is controlled by Bitmain, and is set up for collecting money from sushi.

Ok. Either way, I have paid for the 1 unit. And also sent you a PM

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 08:21:27 AM

Great news.
Miners fly to sushi then to gb participant or directly to us?
bones

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:34:49 AM

great news indeed, thank you bitmain

if we could all agree to ship miners direct to us , we can put this baby to bed

BITMAIN

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 08:36:21 AM

Great news.
Miners fly to sushi then to gb participant or directly to us?

sushi organize the shipping infomation and send it to us, then we can ship them out in a single day.

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: