Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL FIRST GROUP BUY] BitMain Antminer S1 - 30 units  (Read 13540 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sushi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:47:49 AM

Sorry bbxx,

You were removed from the top 30 seats before the new payment address..

So if you are interested, please let me know I will put you back on the waiting list

As you said you are going to stop this sale, as you opted out, I had to give your seat to others who wanted it.

This address is controlled by Bitmain, and is set up for collecting money from sushi.

Great news.
Miners fly to sushi then to gb participant or directly to us?

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 09:32:34 AM

Sorry bbxx,

You were removed from the top 30 seats before the new payment address..

So if you are interested, please let me know I will put you back on the waiting list

As you said you are going to stop this sale, as you opted out, I had to give your seat to others who wanted it.

This address is controlled by Bitmain, and is set up for collecting money from sushi.

Great news.
Miners fly to sushi then to gb participant or directly to us?

why i have been removed ?

You are not kicked from the line.  That will only happen after the payment deadline passes.  Yes I'm very aware of that painful event.  Please, this is the group buy as it was setup by the OP and for some reason or another, it got transferred to me in a short notice.  

has deadline passed ?
demanding protection is trolling ?
sushi

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:53:43 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 11:25:17 AM by sushi

You told everyone to stop funding this group buy = you didn't want to be a part of.

Not to mention scaring off other members for nothing.

Bitmain and other 4 members who directly paid me after I took over the Group Buy will be able to confirm that all the funds were transferred to Bitmain.

Others simply requested additional protection, they received it as I requested Bitmain to provide me a payment address that they control. While the process was in work, 5 members trusted me and sent me the payment. Now their payment were transferred to Bitmain as it was planned.  

Here is the screenshot

bbxx, let's think about this...  I treated you fair here. 

You are not kicked from the line.  That will only happen after the payment deadline passes.  Yes I'm very aware of that painful event.  Please, this is the group buy as it was setup by the OP and for some reason or another, it got transferred to me in a short notice. 

Just like the initial OP mentioned, I'm open to suggestions but if you don't feel comfortable, I have nothing against you if you chose to cancel your bid, but let's not sabotage the whole group buy.  There are others who wants to take this opportunities.  I understand you are one of the long standing members here but I can't cater for individual need/want to modify the term.  As I mentioned from the beginning, due to the sudden announcement, there is no penalty or nothing to lose for you to retract your bid if you feel necessary.

Let's keep the good HOLIDAY SPIRITS for now!  Cheesy

Then what would you do after that?

Re: How HARD is it to trace someone on bitcointalk?

Sushi, you are expert.
3 weeks old account.

Guys, stop funding this. Dont be greedy! You have 0 protection!

And How about this, after I offered you to retract your reservations, what would you do?

"I will keep destroying this gb "  <== this is very clear to me you have no intention of buying while others want to buy

Bitman did say Sushi was handling the GB now.

So what?
Sushi can still scam bitman and group buy participants and delete his new forum account.
No protection at all. Please provide btc address signed or posted by Bitmain.

You can use multisignature free escrow build in bitcoind also.

I will keep destroying this gb until you do what you should do, for our and Bitmain safety.

What happens to a guy in the movie theater who screams "FIRE" or "Bomb" in the airplane and if it wasn't true?  I'm sure someone have told you the possible outcomes.

End of the story...

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:02:18 AM

You told everyone to stop funding this group buy = you didn't want to be a part of.

Bitmain and other 4 members who directly paid me after I took over the Group Buy will be able to confirm that all the funds were transferred to Bitmain.

Other simply requested additional protection, they received it as I requested Bitmain to provide me a payment address that they control. While the process was in work, 4 members trusted me and sent me the payment. Now their payment were transferred to Bitmain as it was planned. 

Here is the screenshot

Sushi, you are expert.
3 weeks old account.

you have promised to not kick me of the line.
you have broken your promise

becouse i asked for protection ?
now we have it.
my efforts are rewarded by kicking of the GB ?
please keep your promises

warnings shouldnt be punished... especially

i asked everyone to stop funding without protection, i wrote also that i will not pay without protection.
you provided protection -> i want to be part of.

NOTHING ? read scam accusations. You have 3 week old account. You provided 0 protection for buyers.
It is RED FLAG not nothing.

Please keep your promise and do not spoil your reputation by moves like this.
bones

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:03:01 AM

paid and address mailed
sushi

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:14:46 AM

Thank  you!.  Payment and your shipping info received!

paid and address mailed

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 11:35:10 AM

Others simply requested additional protection, they received it as I requested Bitmain to provide me a payment address that they control. While the process was in work, 5 members trusted me and sent me the payment. Now their payment were transferred to Bitmain as it was planned.  

Here is the screenshot

bbxx, let's think about this...  I treated you fair here. 

You are not kicked from the line.  That will only happen after the payment deadline passes.  Yes I'm very aware of that painful event.  Please, this is the group buy as it was setup by the OP and for some reason or another, it got transferred to me in a short notice. 

Just like the initial OP mentioned, I'm open to suggestions but if you don't feel comfortable, I have nothing against you if you chose to cancel your bid, but let's not sabotage the whole group buy.  There are others who wants to take this opportunities.  I understand you are one of the long standing members here but I can't cater for individual need/want to modify the term.  As I mentioned from the beginning, due to the sudden announcement, there is no penalty or nothing to lose for you to retract your bid if you feel necessary.

Let's keep the good HOLIDAY SPIRITS for now!  Cheesy

Then what would you do after that?

Sushi, you are expert.
3 weeks old account.

And How about this, after I offered you to retract your reservations, what would you do?

"I will keep destroying this gb "  <== this is very clear to me you have no intention of buying while others want to buy

Bitman did say Sushi was handling the GB now.

So what?
Sushi can still scam bitman and group buy participants and delete his new forum account.
No protection at all. Please provide btc address signed or posted by Bitmain.

You can use multisignature free escrow build in bitcoind also.

I will keep destroying this gb until you do what you should do, for our and Bitmain safety.

What happens to a guy in the movie theater who screams "FIRE" or "Bomb" in the airplane and if it wasn't true?  I'm sure someone have told you the possible outcomes.

End of the story...

I see you have edited your post.
Where is your reputation now? You have promised to keep me in the line.
I didnt scream bomb. I have asked you for protection. You have ignored my posts, until you provided one and kicked me off the line. You should just respond: hold on bbxx i am in contact with bitmain to provide customer protection, please do not send funds after i will be ready.

bitcoinminer11794591

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:54:58 AM

hello are there anymore units available please???

please message with contact details or something so i can be in on the next group buy - or let me know if someone pulls out

Thank you
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:59:27 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 12:10:26 PM by merv77

sushi,

I think bbxx has a point, you are new here and definitely not aware of the scams that have occurred and still occurring and I think the scams are going to worse as bitcoin rises in price.

one thing you should understand that the customer is always right no matter what, and he or she wants extra security that's fair.  you should be making your customers feel comfortable even it it's just one.  why tell him that he's off the list because he's the only one smart enough to make you provide extra security.  If you kick him off for this then others and myself would think this newbie is a bit of a control freak and you loose respect. that's not good if you want be known as a nice guy which you probably are.

Don't be cruel to your customers, it's that simple.

PS. I'm an observer just watching how Bitmain and connected partners conduct business for my own evaluation.
sushi

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:32:51 PM

I will see what I can do for him, but hope he could do some damage controls after he scared off majority of the reservations.

madpoet

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:37:02 PM

sushi I sent you a pm, was just confused about the payment address.  Let me know Smiley
bitcoinminer11794591

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:41:51 PM

surely there's a much better way to conduct this business.......
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:50:34 PM

I will see what I can do for him, but hope he could do some damage controls after he scared off majority of the reservations.

do it, and you'll get twice as many customers, and not to mention some respect.

cheers
sushi

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:58:35 PM

BBXX,

If you are here truly to buy the AntMiner, please submit your payment.  I will take care of your unit up to 2 AntMiner as your spots were reserved.

due to the Original Group Buy was canceled by the OP, I have no control of this thread to keep thing and information clean on the 1st page. sorry for the confusions.

bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:06:17 PM

i would like to purchase one, is too late?
sushi

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:24:00 PM

if you don't mind, I will place you on the list.  If the spot becomes available I will PM you!

also, if I could not serve you this go around, I will let you know next time ANtMiner becomes available for the in-stock sale. 

Thank you!

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 01:39:22 PM

BBXX,

If you are here truly to buy the AntMiner, please submit your payment.  I will take care of your unit up to 2 AntMiner as your spots were reserved.

due to the Original Group Buy was canceled by the OP, I have no control of this thread to keep thing and information clean on the 1st page. sorry for the confusions.

thx for info
i will pay before deadline (1.12.2013 5:00 UTC)
timegrinder

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:35:52 PM

I know there aren't any left at present but on the off chance someone fails to pay is the price still the price stated in the first post of the thread? (upward of 4BTC, so like $4000USD+?)

Thanks
sushi

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:39:13 PM

Price will be 4.25 Bitcoin.

If you'd like me to add you on the waiting list, please let me know.  If there are space available, I'm planning to send out the e-mail in about 18019 hours.  (offering the spot on the buy list

I know there aren't any left at present but on the off chance someone fails to pay is the price still the price stated in the first post of the thread? (upward of 4BTC, so like $4000USD+?)

Thanks

BITMAIN

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 03:02:32 PM

now we are trying to improve productivity, all units reserved are expected to ship next Tuesday.

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: