Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherscan Issues Lately?  (Read 204 times)
WaffleMaster (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

Anybody else having etherscan issues? Just now I got an error, similar to one that seemed like it didn't connect at all when I was looking up a wallet. My internet is fine, it was the etherscan website that gave a generic error. Refreshed and it connected to show the tokens. Also, a week or so ago it completely didn't even show tokens in wallets. That seemed to fix after several minutes. Do you just think these are errors from server load? Maybe the website is getting too popular Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

I can't login Sad I see CloudFare page with error by server side.

Update: After several times I am in, but is truly slow , quite impossible to use.
Yes I think is a problem of server load, I hope this is not a sort of attack of their servers.
The website is enough popular, and maybe also a target for some scammers (as already seen with Myethwallet)...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

every day when I want to check my wallet account, but always do not respond. I do no know why, and I heard the issue about dns being plowed. and many victims have lost their assets because of the piracy. and until now the server is still down, hopefully a few weeks later the server back to normal.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

Anybody else having etherscan issues? Just now I got an error, similar to one that seemed like it didn't connect at all when I was looking up a wallet. My internet is fine, it was the etherscan website that gave a generic error. Refreshed and it connected to show the tokens. Also, a week or so ago it completely didn't even show tokens in wallets. That seemed to fix after several minutes. Do you just think these are errors from server load? Maybe the website is getting too popular Grin

Has not happened to me since January/February actually,,, and also the period where cryptokitties clogged the network up. I use etherscan almost daily along with MEW, and it always shows me the correct values, even with the tokens. This is normal anyway but you can always check it on other networks (use MEW and select a network or node to show your tokens).

No worries anyway, if tokens are gone you will see out transaction Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

like any site , etherscan also use DDOS filter . many times their site shows issue while checking balance of ether or tokens .
so just wait for it to be in normal condition again .
or use ethplorer to check balance .
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

Anybody else having etherscan issues? Just now I got an error, similar to one that seemed like it didn't connect at all when I was looking up a wallet. My internet is fine, it was the etherscan website that gave a generic error. Refreshed and it connected to show the tokens. Also, a week or so ago it completely didn't even show tokens in wallets.
Last I've seen that ethplorer isn't working well and there are some complains about it.

Can you tell what is the error etherscan gave you?

That seemed to fix after several minutes.
Yeah it's already okay so by the time I checked it everything works fine.

Do you just think these are errors from server load? Maybe the website is getting too popular Grin
It can be a server load problem.

Signature for rent
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:16:37 PM

iam use etherscan without problem
this now use etherscan too without problem, if you still problem you can use another eth block explorer etholorer.io

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

I can see my wallett without problems, but during some days my friend cant download page with his tokens. I also cant see it from my comp.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

You already mentioned into those possible answers related into this problem which is might be on due to server load or any other technical reasons why its down but well this site is commonly used on tracking up erc20 wallet balances and also we can able to access or check out tokens with Ethplorer.io which is on similar function with etherscan. If one of them is down we can use the other one to have such tracking.

mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:03:10 AM

it is normal issue during high load on this website server .
it behaves weird , sometimes it dont load at all , or it shows 0 balance of ether in that address .

etherchain you can use as alternative in such case . ethplorer also good option .
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

For me I don't have any issues on Etherscan, high traffic is typical in the Ether Blockchain, but as far as inconvenience, I did not receive any. I am not sure why do you have the problem. You should try again, and updates us for any issues still recurring

quarkchain.io
designcoinz

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

Hello. I did not see any problems with the site. But I rarely go to him, perhaps this is the reason. I often use other sites. Most often - it's ethplorer.io I like it more.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

I think they seem to have problems lately because I also had the same issue but when I try to check them out again a day after it was okay. I thought hey had like a DDOS attack too because of what happened to MEW but I think it has been fixed already.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

I think they seem to have problems lately because I also had the same issue but when I try to check them out again a day after it was okay. I thought hey had like a DDOS attack too because of what happened to MEW but I think it has been fixed already.
Yeah, that was i am thinking lately, maybe their website was attacked with DDoS just like the attack occur sometimes on this forum. Or maybe the website is quite too popular but it is too popular already since the ethereum gained popularity in the previous year.
It could be also due to some loads of accounts logging in together. So far MEW didn't release any news yet about of this activity.

nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

Yeah, that was i am thinking lately, maybe their website was attacked with DDoS just like the attack occur sometimes on this forum. Or maybe the website is quite too popular but it is too popular already since the ethereum gained popularity in the previous year.
It could be also due to some loads of accounts logging in together. So far MEW didn't release any news yet about of this activity.

Yeah I think that could be one of the reason too. Because as I have observed lately there had been a lot of issues to anything that is related to Ethereum. So it must be the DDOS attack then or could be more than that.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

maybe the server is down, but now it's a bit better. if you want to check your wallet address wallet quickly. use vpn, because I also use vpn if it is slow. and it will make it smooth.
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

It been a while I used etherscan but i think maybe their website was attacked with DDoS. Or maybe it is just congestion on the site probably caused by traffic. It could be also due to some loads of accounts logging in together. So far MEW didn't release any news yet about of this activity.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

I dont have any issues i encounter except the volume of transactions is getting high, thats why transferring tokens are taking much longer and higher gas fees are imposed for quicker transfer other than that etherscan i very smooth

quarkchain.io
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

Here for me, I do not receive any web hosting errors like above mentioned. I am having some tokens on MEW wallet at least one time per day I used to check my balance and there is no error for me.

I am not is there any ethereum blockchain explorer available good in the market.
If you think there are some good explorer check them on and try it mate.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

The Etherscan site lags from time to time - delays in updating token transfers or Ethereum transfers usually happens during the busy part of a day. I would take it as a good sign (bullish sign) that the site has to keep up with increased visitor/user traffic.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: