Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Bitcoin Sellers - BTCSense Exchange  (Read 388 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:40:48 PM

Hey, so BTCSense is a UK Bitcoin Exchange, still in Beta however some Bitcointalk members have already used the service with positive reviews. Google is surprisingly ranking the service very well, considering I have not put to much effort into SEO or promoting the service (yet). One problem is that I do not hold a large enough Bitcoin reserve to supply the exchange fully myself, as a result I thought it might be a great idea to get some UK sellers on board, maybe even as part of a team. If you sell on Localbitcoins & Bitbargain for instance then BTCSense would provide another useful avenue for you to sell. Sellers with a stellar reputation & experience are obviously a priority, the aim with BTCSense is to offer a highly professional and reputable service in the UK for customers looking to buy Bitcoins (selling options will also likely be added).

I should add that the current system does require some minor updates to support multiple traders, however this is something I am looking into and should not be difficult to implement. Some initial interest would be great as I can then determine which strategies will be best and what to implement. Obviously one seller with a decent holding on Bitcoin would be sufficient how a group might be more productive. If BTCSense is something you feel you might like to be part of or contribute to then get back to me. All suggestions and feedback is welcome, regardless of whether you are interested in being part of the team or just like the idea. Thanks.

The website: http://www.btcsense.co.uk/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: