Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed] 0 SHARES LEFT 0.66BTC/150GH/S KNC NEPTUNE GROUP BUY FIRST BATCH & PAID  (Read 1701 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guitar82 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:45:48 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2013, 07:42:44 PM by guitar82

0 SHARES LEFT 0.66BTC/150GH/S

ALL SHARES HAVE BEEN SOLD.

This group buy is for three low order number First Batch 3000 GH/sec KNCminer Neptune miners scheduled to release in Q1/Q2 of 2014. These miners were purchased in an option that was only available to previous customers. KNC is also advertising a 3 week earlier delivery for these miners.

KNCMINER claims a minimum offering of 3000GH/s of hashing speed per one Neptune.

Neptune #1    0/20 shares Available
Neptune #2    19/20 shares Available  
Neptune #3    19/20 shares Available

If these sell out soon I will try to add more miners to the buy. Obviously that is subject to availability.

Group buy details:

The shares will be 0.66 BTC each for a share of 150gh/sec.

There are 57 shares at 0.66 BTC available. The price is fixed based upon the cost in btc at time of purchase.

Each share entitles the owner to 1/20th of the BTC proceeds from one KNC Neptune mining as close to 24/7 as possible. We can not be held accountable for situations out of our control. Any major issues will be communicated with the shareholders of that machine.

Shareholder payment will be made bimonthly on the 15th and 30th. (Lower frequency will minimize payout transaction fees)  

Fees:
1 share per each miner has been reserved to cover management of running the device. There will be a pool fee of 1.85% and a hosting fee of (amount pending) that will be deducted. If there are additional shipping or customs fees that exceed the allotted $500, the amount will be split between all participants and deducted from the first weeks mining.

Hosting:
The Miners will be hosted in a professional datacenter featuring high security, redundant power backups, redundant internet, etc. The total hosting fee will come out of the btc income shared between the income of the three miners. This should lower the cost impact to each share.

To purchase shares:
Send 0.66 BTC per share to address: 19dZVtBro71GKGwNykTetSNpt5ny6cds5z

Please make sure you are sending from a wallet you control.

*You must be able to sign messages with address used for the group buy payment!
*You will need to verify you own the address used for payment. If there are any changes to your payment address I will need you to verify you hold the original account. If you can not do this I will not change your payment address. This is for your protection.

After payment, please pm me with the following information:
BTC payment address
sign this message using your payment address:guitar82 groupbuy
BTC mining payout address

For Example:
15K7Tr4Xh5sq7U9S4ZwJxRkBgRvhaL5crR
HCXJHapEEeDwWeS25V+3vUOt+vU85SPTIIZzargowNIv6vbxTnivFIzYiYioTAWShGSjl5UVM/yirg3RLd0okzo=
1so895VdUE9mMZshGcPEXvwqqg5vSyvXR

You will need to provide a similar PM any time the address is changed.

IN CASE OF NON-DELIVERY/REFUNDS
Due to the nature of Preorders and other unforeseen events, we take no responsibility for the possibility that KNC Miner does not deliver the Neptune miners or delivers a defective miner. The miners have been paid in full initially risking our own funds. Refunds will be given in case of non-delivery less 3% for management of the group buy. Refunds will only be issued when the KNC Neptune has not been delivered and KNC has refunded the payment for the miner. All refunds provided from KNC will calculated to the initial US dollar investment amount when the group buy was started. If the price of BTC drops below the initial buy in price, refunds will be issued in BTC.  If the refunds are partial or if KNC is out of business shareholders will receive a proportional refund based on what has been recovered from KNC. Shareholders will be asked to vote on what steps will be taken if necessary. If you need out of your shares before the miner is delivered we will refund your shares minus a fee of 0.1 BTC per share. We will not offer any refunds once the miners have been delivered.

Transferring/selling of shares
Shares may be transferred at a fee of 0.02 BTC. This will be taken out of the next mining payout. Please PM me with the buyers forum name and payment address. The seller will need to verify control of the existing payment address by signing a message and PMing me before the payment address will be reassigned.
If shares are sold before the initial delivery of the miner you will be charged a one time BTC fee of 0.05 to reassign the information.

End of life
When it is deemed no longer profitable to pay for hosting the miners will be pulled from production and will be our property. This will happen when the total earned income is less than the monthly hosting and electricity costs.

Liability Disclosure
I will not be responsible for any defects, failures, acts of nature, theft, non-delivery, low performance or any other aspects of the KNC miners. Obviously we all want to make a profit, but unforeseen situations may arise that affect this group buy. We will make all attempts to negate any potential issues since they obviously affect everyone including myself that are participating in the group buy.  

About me
I am a sysadmin and I have been mining litecoin and bitcoin for a while now, so I have the expertise to setup and manage the miners.  
The miners have already been purchased unlike most other group buys.
I tried to keep a profitable but still low cost of entry so if you aren't comfortable with the risk please refrain from participating. With mining it is smart to not risk more than you can afford to lose. Mining is a calculated, but high risk investment.
Obviously I have already risked my own money and it benefits me for this group buy to be successful.
I will try to make myself as available as possible. I will provide a phone number to shareholders to reach me if there is a problem that has not been communicated to you or if I am not online.
I strive to maintain good communication so please be patient if you do not hear back from me. I promise I will answer all questions and concerns as quickly as I can. I do have a family which sometimes takes me away from the internet.

If I have forgotten anything or you require more info please post in this thread. Thanks!

Proof of miner payment

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator