Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Outlook on Bitcoins  (Read 1325 times)
forexpro (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 05:18:14 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2011, 06:12:15 PM by forexpro

I am forex speculator and I know just about how much bitcoin will fall.
Take these factors into consideration first:
Bad News on Bitcoin Exchange and Users (Security Breach, etc..)
No Market Value (you can only buy drugs and web services (maybe socks too?), you can't buy house, car, land, or food)
Druggies don't have money due to bad economy
Hackers and Scammers are failing with their schemes due to more awareness and protection
Lack of Speculators (like myself, who is willing to invest in bitcoins)
NO CENTRAL BANK (which is needed to stabilize the value of bitcoins that is why you see mega big jumps and mega big lows)  

Taking into account the risk involved in ANONYMITY (you can't trace or retrieve stolen coins) and all the factors listed above, the Bitcoins will fall as low as FOUR dollars. At the WORST, this currency will dissapear because people can simply lose faith and stop trading the currency. However, seeing that there are many senior and loyal bitcoin miners in this forum, and as long as Silver Road website stay up (which government is working to shut it down), I doubt for now, that Bitcoins will become obsolete. In the Long Run, Bitcoins will go away or stay at REALLY LOW price until there are new ways to spend the coins in purchasing tangible asset.

MY ADVICE TO NEWBIES:
STAY AWAY

P.S.: If you are buying rigs, its like buying house in 2009 House Bubble Burst
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malbritten

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 05:19:40 PM

I am forex speculator and I just about know how much bitcoin will fall.
Take these factors into consideration first:
Bad News on Bitcoin Exchange and Users (Security Breach, etc..)
No Market Value (you can only buy drugs and web services (maybe socks too?), you can't buy house, car, land, or food)
Druggies don't have money due to bad economy
Hackers and Scammers are failing with their schemes due to more awareness and protection
Lack of Speculators (like myself, who are willing to invest in bitcoins)
NO CENTRAL BANK (which is needed to stabilize the value of bitcoins that is why you see mega big jumps and mega big lows) 

Taking into account the risk involved in ANONYMITY (you can't trace or retrieve stolen coins) and all the factors listed above, the Bitcoins will fall as low as FOUR dollars. At the WORST, this currency will dissapear because people can simply lose faith and stop trading the currency. However, seeing that there are many senior and loyal bitcoin miners in this forum, and as long as Silver Road website stay up (which government is working to shut it down), I doubt for now, that Bitcoins will become obsolete. In the Long Run, Bitcoins will go away or stay at REALLY LOW price until there are new ways to spend the coins in purchasing tangible asset.

MY ADVICE TO NEWBIES:
STAY AWAY

Cool story x 2
muffler

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 05:55:34 PM

forexpro:

firstly it's not anonymous, all transactions can be traced. (It's called block explorer).

secondly, what good has the central bank done to your currency? whether it was the swiss or japanese this week, or Fed with their QEx's. the dollar's has only gone down in value in the past 90 years.

and trust me there's plenty of speculators. in fact you're probably one of them trying to bring its value down so you can buy it up later.

oh and read the whitepaper first, boy. you'll know what you're talking about
ffuentes

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Only a curious passer-by / FirstBits: 13zsc1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2011, 06:02:20 PM

I am forex speculator and I just about know how much bitcoin will fall.
(...)
Lack of Speculators (like myself, who are willing to invest in bitcoins)

HAHAHAHA

Listen Radio Libre (Electronica) Donate. (click for details).

Chilean peso VS BTC ahora: http://irage.ca/2btc.php?a=1&c=CLP&r=1

My bitcoin address
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 03:43:46 AM

forexpro:

firstly it's not anonymous, all transactions can be traced. (It's called block explorer).

secondly, what good has the central bank done to your currency? whether it was the swiss or japanese this week, or Fed with their QEx's. the dollar's has only gone down in value in the past 90 years.

and trust me there's plenty of speculators. in fact you're probably one of them trying to bring its value down so you can buy it up later.

oh and read the whitepaper first, boy. you'll know what you're talking about

dear noob:

1)you can press quote to direct response
2)bitcoin is anonymouse, tracking ip addresses is not "tracing" and does not guarantee anything
3)central bank does a lot to currency, such as stopping depreciation and many other manipulations to maintain stability
4)you obviously don't know what you are talking about

Dear Troll,

1) Suck it.
2) A rodent that remains unknown?
3) Also totally defeats the point of the currency in question...
4) What you said...seriously, fella; pot calling the kettle black.

Being a dick will make you no friends here. Your credentials are complete bullshit.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 04:01:19 AM

Dear Troll,

1) Suck it.

Being a dick will make you no friends here. Your credentials are complete bullshit.

Dear Bitcoin Forum User,

1)My Dick
2)You are hilarious
3)That's the point, this currency is crap
4)You are a ret**d

Friends online? for real? that make you feel less lonely?
Credentials my ass, NO ONE HERE HAS CREDENTIAL AND HOW DO YOU GO ON ABOUT CHECKING IT, OH GREAT ONE

My god, you are a floundering idiot who is obviously very new to this. I don't think you have anything to add here. Your post reads like it was penned by an angry 15-year-old.
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 04:30:15 AM

Dear Troll,

1) Suck it.

Dear Bitcoin Forum User,

1)My Dick
2)You are hilarious
3)That's the point, this currency is crap
4)You are a ret**d

Friends online? for real? that make you feel less lonely?
Credentials my ass, NO ONE HERE HAS CREDENTIAL AND HOW DO YOU GO ON ABOUT CHECKING IT, OH GREAT ONE

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 05:05:39 AM

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 06:04:48 AM

We're just experiencing a minor setback; Bitcoin is not going away any time soon

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: