Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend Hardware for ASIC under $3k?  (Read 384 times)
Mastro2k (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:18:06 PM

I've been trying to do some research on various mining hardware. The Avalon ASIC site is a strange site to me but their 3.5BTC is out of stock, though I'm not sure how much GH/s that produces I can't find it anywhere.

The Butterfly 5GH/s is just under $300 but that's not enough. They have some nice cards being build like the 300GH/s and the 600GH/s (though that's over $3k) but they are on "pre-order".

I saw a post on here where someone mentioned Blackarrow, but under ASIC they only seem to have a "chip' for sale.

I'm willing to invest up to $3k on hardware but still haven't really found anything decent. 

I saw these for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253123.0 but not sure if they are still around as the threads been dead.

So anyone have thoughts or has come across hardware that's not out of stock or on preorder under $3k that gives out a good GH/s?

(my last post was 360 seconds ago please try again later? I haven't posted yet today, unless "searching" counts as a post, or starting one and canceling it does as well. So go back to here, wait it out, post again and now it says I already submitted this post and have a duplicate!?? Now I can't even post this so frustrating. System thinks I'm double posting. Checked in another window and nothing there. Had to copy paste this to a new post window.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: