Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fortunejack is under investigation  (Read 868 times)
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 12:46:51 PM by game-protect

Does FortuneJack accuse you to have the screenshot of the Live Chat window manipulated?

Does FortuneJack deny that this chat session happened with them?

FortuneJack is obligated by Curacao licensing requirement laws to store the communication with players.

If they hold your withdrawal since over a month, they have to give you the reason. One month is enough to make a security check.

When confronting the support on discord with this, they just banned me. I have tried to send them emails aswell, but they don't replay to me anymore.
FortuneJack support banned you and do not answer anymore?

Make screenshots about everyhting.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 6020

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

Does FortuneJack accuse you to have the screenshot of the Live Chat window manipulated?

FortuneJack is obligated by Curacao licensing requirement laws to store the communication with players.

If they hold your withdrawal since over a month, they have to give you the reason. One month is enough to make a security check.

When confronting the support on discord with this, they just banned me. I have tried to send them emails aswell, but they don't replay to me anymore.

When the OP reached out to me when he had "talked" with live support I was on the website and there was no button to initiate the live support. There's just no chance that he was actually talking to any official Supprot agent from FJ.

NorwegianNoob (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

When the OP reached out to me when he had "talked" with live support I was on the website and there was no button to initiate the live support. There's just no chance that he was actually talking to any official Supprot agent from FJ.
Then please share the support longs.

And please show us a screen-dump that the chat was indeed not active.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

I don't work at FJ, how would I have any support logs?

I was on the website, I put my trust up on the table as a guarantee that I was there when you told me you had spoken to them and you got that screenshot.

All you've shown is an easy manipulated image of a live support window talking to someone named "Max". It is really hard trying to help you out considering your attitude.

NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

Does FortuneJack deny that this chat session happened with them? Indeed they are causing me for picture manipulation.
FortuneJack support banned you and do not answer anymore? I can't accesses live chat from my IP only TOR-web: https://gyazo.com/ae158f9603b34fdc2592438b09cc17d9 have not received any emails from them I can't enter there discord site. when I try to get into discord from my user I only get link broken, when testing same link from TOR-web it works.

Still waiting for answer why my withdraw has not been accepted after 1 month.

NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

I was on the website, I put my trust up on the table as a guarantee that I was there when you told me you had spoken to them and you got that screenshot.

All you've shown is an easy manipulated image of a live support window talking to someone named "Max". It is really hard trying to help you out considering your attitude.
Is it weird that I am negative to FJ when they are a suspect of a police investigation ?

If you are not working at FJ why do you care about this case at all then? This is a case between me and Fj, and seems like they don't even care to replay to this post.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

Is it weird that I am negative to FJ when they are a suspect of a police investigation ?

If you are not working at FJ why do you care about this case at all then? This is a case between me and Fj, and seems like they don't even care to replay to this post.

Is it weird that they don't give you your money if you have an open police investigation against them?

If I'm not allowed to reply or have an opinion in this thread - why make it? Did the police tell you to publicly announce the investigation or was that a call that you made?

game-protect

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:20:33 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 01:33:38 PM by game-protect

Only because you did not see a chat window (if true), does not mean there was no chat window available for others.

FortuneJack needs to state that the chat window was not working in general during the time NN made the screenshot.

If the chat window did not work during that time, do you know why chat was disabled?
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Is it weird that they don't give you your money if you have an open police investigation against them?

If I'm not allowed to reply or have an opinion in this thread - why make it? Did the police tell you to publicly announce the investigation or was that a call that you made?
I opened the investigation for some days ago still means that it would have taken them over 3 weeks to do a single transaction.

I am letting you post as much as you want, but all your facts are based on your opinions without showing any proof.
If you think I gave out fake information as you said, that the picture was manipulated it would be an illegal offence.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

Only because you did not see a chat window (if true), does not mean there was no chat window available for others.

FortuneJack needs to state that the chat window was not working in general durimg the time NN made the screenshot.

If the chat window did not work during that time, do you know why chat was disabled?

I asked my contact at FJ and he confirmed that the live support had been taken down and had been down for a day or so (if not more) up until I asked.

NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

FortuneJack needs to state that the chat window was not working in general durimg the time NN made the screenshot.

I asked my contact at FJ and he confirmed that the live support had been taken down and had been down for a day or so (if not more) up until I asked.
refereeing to LinuxETC post:
 @FortuneJack staff:
Care to explain such perhaps in all fairness since it seems your LiveChat was functioning?  If it was "offline" (I believe noted elsewhere), then care to explain how your network and infrastructure was compromised including the LiveChat for a third party to perform such?
game-protect

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

FortuneJack needs to make a statement that the chat was down for one day during the issue happened with NN.

The chat protocol has to be stored based on Curacao laws and if FortuneJack lied about chat was not available for one day and we can disprove it, then FortuneJack will have a huge problem!

Can you also ask them why the chat was down for one day?

Did players of FortuneJack complain in your bitcointalk thread that the chat is down?

Please give me the time frame when the chat was generally not available?
FortuneJack
Legendary

Activity: 2360
Merit: 1205

www.fortunejack.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

Hi Dear BitcoinTalk Community,

I am here to clear things out about the recent irrelevant accusations and another dirty PR campaign against our brand. Before moving to the statement, I would like to state that this is our last post and statement about this topic as we do not consider speculations to be at any level legit and we can not waste our time on a fraudulent antagonist, because we have a fair business here to run and new website to launch soon.

We have a valid reason to believe that the user NorwegianNoob is just another alias for a Teddy and FortuneJackScam (accounts opened on BTC TALK, on our Website, Twitter, Skype and Askgamblers share the usernames and contents), The hacker who tried to attack our server about a month ago and tried to blackmail FJ management here on BTC TALK and in Conversation in Skype as well.

The attack was failed and handled well by our security team. In fact, not a single relevant file or information hacker was claiming to own released after the timer, and we see some familiar faces here in this thread, who were waiting for the promised by the hacker release. Apparently, the hacker decided to go for dirty PR Campaign after failing to steal valuable or relevant data from our servers. NOT A PLAYER OR THEIR WALLETS WERE AFFECTED DURING THIS ATTACK.

As a security precaution, we have acted fastly during the attack and notified all our users to change passwords and set 2FA. Also, as an extra security action, we have temporarily disabled all the communication channels to users, including live chat and made a statement that this is temporary security precaution and we will do everything to keep our player's funds safe. And we are proud to have acted so fastly, adequately and set the player safety as the highest priority.

We can not say if the hacker has some legal actions going on at the request to provide reference number of the case was left without any response. We can't really understand what we are accused, to be honest, to use malware to steal funds from hackers personal account? Your Binance transaction history is not hard to track, and if a verified user has withdrawn funds from the wallet, you can easily open the legal case and track down the user fyi.

Talking about the legal case, we, in fact, have a criminal law case running right now by the cybersecurity department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Georgia, who has already contacted various European, Asian and American sources including international police networks and financial markets. And yes, we can provide the reference number of the case #009120418002.

Please, be reasonable and close the topic by yourself. I also would like to ask BTC TALK administration not to let user speculate with the Reputation of the Forum (Which we totally respect) and do not allow a blackmailer to use it for ransomware as he already tried to do.

With sincere respect to BTC TALK COMMUNITY,

David.

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
.FortuneJack.
                  █▀█ ▄▄▄
               █▀▀█  █▀ █
                █ ▄█▄▄ █▌
▄▄▄▄            ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▌  █▄█▀▀▀██▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀▄
█▌  ██▀    █  █  █▀ ▄ █  ██     ▐  ▐▌  █
█▌  ▀▀  ▐  █    ▄█    █  ▐███  ██▄    ▄█
█     █   ▄██  ██   █ █     █  ████  █
█▄▄█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄███▄▄█▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀██
  █  ▄▄▄█▀ ▄ ▀█ ▄  ██ ▄ ▀█▀   █  ▄▄▄█
  █  ▌  █     ▌ ▀ ▄█     █ █▀▀█  ▄▄█
  █▄    █  █  ▌ ▄  █  █  █ ▀  █     █
   ▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄█▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀██████████▄████
████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄██████
███████████▀████▄████████
█████████▀████▄██████████
███████▀████▄████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
.6 BTC WELCOME OFFER...JOIN NOW..
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

Hi Dear BitcoinTalk Community,

I am here to clear things out about the recent irrelevant accusations and another dirty PR campaign against our brand. Before moving to the statement, I would like to state that this is our last post and statement about this topic as we do not consider speculations to be at any level legit and we can not waste our time on a fraudulent antagonist, because we have a fair business here to run and new website to launch soon.

We have a valid reason to believe that the user NorwegianNoob is just another alias for a Teddy and FortuneJackScam (accounts opened on BTC TALK, on our Website, Twitter, Skype and Askgamblers share the usernames and contents), The hacker who tried to attack our server about a month ago and tried to blackmail FJ management here on BTC TALK and in Conversation in Skype as well.

The attack was failed and handled well by our security team. In fact, not a single relevant file or information hacker was claiming to own released after the timer, and we see some familiar faces here in this thread, who were waiting for the promised by the hacker release. Apparently, the hacker decided to go for dirty PR Campaign after failing to steal valuable or relevant data from our servers. NOT A PLAYER OR THEIR WALLETS WERE AFFECTED DURING THIS ATTACK.

As a security precaution, we have acted fastly during the attack and notified all our users to change passwords and set 2FA. Also, as an extra security action, we have temporarily disabled all the communication channels to users, including live chat and made a statement that this is temporary security precaution and we will do everything to keep our player's funds safe. And we are proud to have acted so fastly, adequately and set the player safety as the highest priority.

We can not say if the hacker has some legal actions going on at the request to provide reference number of the case was left without any response. We can't really understand what we are accused, to be honest, to use malware to steal funds from hackers personal account? Your Binance transaction history is not hard to track, and if a verified user has withdrawn funds from the wallet, you can easily open the legal case and track down the user fyi.

Talking about the legal case, we, in fact, have a criminal law case running right now by the cybersecurity department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Georgia, who has already contacted various European, Asian and American sources including international police networks and financial markets. And yes, we can provide the reference number of the case #009120418002.

Please, be reasonable and close the topic by yourself. I also would like to ask BTC TALK administration not to let user speculate with the Reputation of the Forum (Which we totally respect) and do not allow a blackmailer to use it for ransomware as he already tried to do.

With sincere respect to BTC TALK COMMUNITY,

David.

That is correct I am Tedy as you should have already known as it it stated in the pictures.

I am not a hacker and not trying to do a dirty PR-campaign, but when you guys are not replying how else can I get your attention? Why should a hacker come to forum and complain?

You are telling me that the your live chat is down when I talked to you 2 days ago ? https://gyazo.com/4f35243a62a90c920d231d3c4a7a05c9

At least you guys keep your customers info private not sharing private user info to the public referring to posting my name. In my defence, the support ticket was sent after "support team" turned their back at me and not wanting to address the issue that i was hacked on their website and were keeping the withdrawal of funds

I would have be willing to provide the case number from the Norwegian police if you guys had contacted me.

I am one of your regular customer and you playing dirty by accusing me of being a hacker!? what a great support you have there. and you still have my funds.. funds that i won fair and square on your platform.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

1). How did someone take out 25 BTC from your Binance account without your 2FA code? I was under the impression you need 2FA on binance to make a withdraw of any amount?
2). Have you reached out to Binance about this or are you only going after FJ, if the latter, why? Binance should easily be able to help you out with their logs if they can see that someone logged on and verified(?) the account.
3). Do you have any proof that you actually had 25BTC on Binance, Can't you share the withdraw history from Binance in a screenshot here?

EDIT:

Are you this Tedy? The Tedy that made the website promising to release the entire FJ database to the public?  Cheesy

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

Are you this Tedy? The Tedy that made the website promising to release the entire FJ database to the public?  Cheesy

Holy crap, you're right. I remember this futile attempt by this user to exploit FJ. Didn't the day come and go without any leak of any information that this person allegedly had?

What a tool. The best thing to do is probably just to ignore this fool.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

Are you this Tedy? The Tedy that made the website promising to release the entire FJ database to the public?  Cheesy

Holy crap, you're right. I remember this futile attempt by this user to exploit FJ. Didn't the day come and go without any leak of any information that this person allegedly had?

What a tool. The best thing to do is probably just to ignore this fool.

Exactly, nothing was really released and it seemed to have been someone tried to blackmail FJ by saying they had sensitive information and unless they paid up this information/database would be released to the public.. The day did come and go and FJ didn't pay up and no information got out.

NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

1). How did someone take out 25 BTC from your Binance account without your 2FA code? I was under the impression you need 2FA on binance to make a withdraw of any amount?
2). Have you reached out to Binance about this or are you only going after FJ, if the latter, why? Binance should easily be able to help you out with their logs if they can see that someone logged on and verified(?) the account.
3). Do you have any proof that you actually had 25BTC on Binance, Can't you share the withdraw history from Binance in a screenshot here?

EDIT:

Are you this Tedy? The Tedy that made the website promising to release the entire FJ database to the public?  Cheesy

1) That is correct they would need to have an 2FA code, but if they had a trojan at my pc they could have picked one up from a keylogger.
2) Yes I have contacted Binance and I am continually in contact with them, but as they have a solid support team I can talk to them on chat.
3) There you go: https://gyazo.com/e65943abb5c8da903101dbdb120acfcd

I actually don't know if that picture was a joke or not.  
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

EDIT:

1) That is correct they would need to have an 2FA code, but if they had a trojan at my pc they could have picked one up from a keylogger.
2) Yes I have contacted Binance and I am continually in contact with them, but as they have a solid support team I can talk to them on chat.

So you had 25 BTC on your Binance account but you did not have 2FA through your phone? Please..

NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

EDIT:

So you had 25 BTC on your Binance account but you did not have 2FA through your phone? Please..
I use the google authentication app that provides 2FA
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: