Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fortunejack is under investigation  (Read 861 times)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5916

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

1). How did someone take out 25 BTC from your Binance account without your 2FA code? I was under the impression you need 2FA on binance to make a withdraw of any amount?
2). Have you reached out to Binance about this or are you only going after FJ, if the latter, why? Binance should easily be able to help you out with their logs if they can see that someone logged on and verified(?) the account.
3). Do you have any proof that you actually had 25BTC on Binance, Can't you share the withdraw history from Binance in a screenshot here?

EDIT:

Are you this Tedy? The Tedy that made the website promising to release the entire FJ database to the public?  Cheesy

1) That is correct they would need to have an 2FA code, but if they had a trojan at my pc they could have picked one up from a keylogger.
2) Yes I have contacted Binance and I am continually in contact with them, but as they have a solid support team I can talk to them on chat.
3) There you go: https://gyazo.com/e65943abb5c8da903101dbdb120acfcd

I actually don't know if that picture was a joke or not.  

So you had 25 BTC on your Binance account but you did not have 2FA through your phone? Please..
I use the google authentication app that provides 2FA

There is no way that a trojan on your PC can get the 2FA from the google auth app from your phone. Lol?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

So you are basically saying that after you contacted the support of FortuneJack about the delay in your 1.6 BTC withdrawal they have sent you a link containing a malware that later on resulted in losing your 25 BTC in Binance which you claim that FJ is the one who did it? Personally I ain't buying it as you haven't posted your whole conversation with the support. I am curious to what is your reply to the Support Staff after you have viewed and auto download a file, because if that thing happens to me I will immediately ask the support on what is happening or if I done something wrog which I think you have not done.

Also why are you blocking some parts of your screenshots with tabs? Are you trying to hide something that you don't want us to see? With your tabs you have blocked the transaction ID, and your username for some parts. I think you purposely did that as that screenshots are from another account and you have just edited it to make it look like yours.

And yeah why are you reporting something in the Scam Accusation board if you said that the "police are going through your computer". Sharing even a little bit of information on an ongoing investigation is a stupid thing to do. It is like alerting the accused to clean their evidence before the police can link the crime to them.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
NorwegianNoob (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

1). How did someone take out 25 BTC from your Binance account without your 2FA code? I was under the impression you need 2FA on binance to make a withdraw of any amount?
2). Have you reached out to Binance about this or are you only going after FJ, if the latter, why? Binance should easily be able to help you out with their logs if they can see that someone logged on and verified(?) the account.
3). Do you have any proof that you actually had 25BTC on Binance, Can't you share the withdraw history from Binance in a screenshot here?

EDIT:

Are you this Tedy? The Tedy that made the website promising to release the entire FJ database to the public?  Cheesy

1) That is correct they would need to have an 2FA code, but if they had a trojan at my pc they could have picked one up from a keylogger.
2) Yes I have contacted Binance and I am continually in contact with them, but as they have a solid support team I can talk to them on chat.

So you had 25 BTC on your Binance account but you did not have 2FA through your phone? Please..

There is no way that a trojan on your PC can get the 2FA from the google auth app from your phone. Lol?
If they have picked up an unused code they could have used that one later, both my gmail and outlook was hacked so they could have gotten the authentication app somehow through goolgemail  
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:15:31 PM

EDIT:

~snip

If they have picked up an unused code they could have used that one later, both my gmail and outlook was hacked so they could have gotten the authentication app somehow through goolgemail  

That is not how google auth works. You get a code on your phone that is valid for 60s. After that you can't use it any longer, do you now know how it works?

NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

So you are basically saying that after you contacted the support of FortuneJack about the delay in your 1.6 BTC withdrawal they have sent you a link containing a malware that later on resulted in losing your 25 BTC in Binance which you claim that FJ is the one who did it? Personally I ain't buying it as you haven't posted your whole conversation with the support. I am curious to what is your reply to the Support Staff after you have viewed and auto download a file, because if that thing happens to me I will immediately ask the support on what is happening or if I done something wrog which I think you have not done.

Also why are you blocking some parts of your screenshots with tabs? Are you trying to hide something that you don't want us to see? With your tabs you have blocked the transaction ID, and your username for some parts. I think you purposely did that as that screenshots are from another account and you have just edited it to make it look like yours.

And yeah why are you reporting something in the Scam Accusation board if you said that the "police are going through your computer". Sharing even a little bit of information on an ongoing investigation is a stupid thing to do. It is like alerting the accused to clean their evidence before the police can link the crime to them.
That is correct I contacted them because I was wondering why my withdraw took so long. After they said follow the steps in this link, I pressed the link and when I pressed zoom at the picture a file auto downloaded to my pc. If that is indeed a virus I will hold Fortunejack responsible for my hack. After I got the link I asked them what was going on, they responded with: https://gyazo.com/5ac056788e0877d764bf6c1be4e7bd92 on email.

I have blocked part of my name because I don't want to have everyone to see my different usernames around the web. If that is a problem Fortunejack can send me an email and I will provide all the pictures without blocked parts.

satoshladder

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

That is not how google auth works. You get a code on your phone that is valid for 60s. After that you can't use it any longer, do you now know how it works?
actually, no, you can go to google account settings and get 10 codes to use whenever you feel to use them Smiley

That is correct I contacted them because I was wondering why my withdraw took so long. After they said follow the steps in this link, I pressed the link and when I pressed zoom at the picture a file auto downloaded to my pc. If that is indeed a virus I will hold Fortunejack responsible for my hack. After I got the link I asked them what was going on, they responded with: https://gyazo.com/5ac056788e0877d764bf6c1be4e7bd92 on email.
show all the log with the support chat! how did the virus get executed? auto download, maybe, auto execute, i dont believe it.
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

actually, no, you can go to google account settings and get 10 codes to use whenever you feel to use them Smiley

show all the log with the support chat! how did the virus get executed? auto download, maybe, auto execute, i dont believe it.
When I pressed the link and pressed zoom at the picture it got auto downloaded a file to my pc. https://gyazo.com/91c904d91bd2f8ed6519fb5ac3d96b05 the zipfile contained the picture you can see here.
I have requested the full log with support chat, but seems like they won't give it up.
satoshladder

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

When I pressed the link and pressed zoom at the picture it got auto downloaded a file to my pc. https://gyazo.com/91c904d91bd2f8ed6519fb5ac3d96b05 the zipfile contained the picture you can see here.
I have requested the full log with support chat, but seems like they won't give it up.
theres no zipfile anywhere, just a screenshot inside discord which appearently shows nothing of importance.
please show us the virus file that infected you?
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

theres no zipfile anywhere, just a screenshot inside discord which appearently shows nothing of importance.
I don't have a screenshot of the file infected to me as my computer is offline and evidence for the police.

I will update this post when I get the information from the police
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

Oh my so I was right, this is some retarded idiot..

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

I don't have a screenshot of the file infected to me as my computer is offline and evidence for the police.

I sincerely think that you should have something more concrete if you want to prove your case, also since the police is investigating your case; let's wait for a preliminary report and upload that here. Otherwise, this does look like a lame ass attempt.  Sad

NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

I sincerely think that you should have something more concrete if you want to prove your case, also since the police is investigating your case; let's wait for a preliminary report and upload that here. Otherwise, this does look like a lame ass attempt.  Sad

I agree, we shouldn't turn this into a shit show. Let us all cool down and wait for the police report for now.

Tho I would be glad if Fortunejack could at least do my 1.6BTC withdraw from what I won fair and square on the platform.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:54:25 PM

I agree, we shouldn't turn this into a shit show. Let us all cool down and wait for the police report for now.

Tho I would be glad if Fortunejack could at least do my 1.6BTC withdraw from what I won fair and square on the platform.
If the police will confirm that you downloaded a trojan from this screenshot website will not help you, because you need to prove that you received this link from the chat on FortuneJack website.

If FortuneJack was hacked and chat manipulated, why are you the only one who received the link in the chat?

It is very unlikely and unbelievable that the original FortuneJack chat would have acted like this, because all the chats are recorded and the employee would be catched. The chat conversation is also not typical. I at least have never seen such a conversation.
NorwegianNoob (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

If the police will confirm that you downloaded a trojan from this screenshot website will not help you, because you need to prove that you received this link from the chat on FortuneJack website.

If FortuneJack was hacked and chat manipulated, why are you the only one who received the link in the chat?

It is very unlikely and unbelievable that the original FortuneJack chat would have acted like this, because all the chats are recorded and the employee would be catched. The chat conversation is also not typical. I at least have never seen such a conversation.
This is another player with the same story as me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3463720.msg36017114#msg36017114

But let us wait for the police report for now
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

This is my alt-account who's having the same issues, figured I help my case by posting the same story twice: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3463720.msg36017114#msg36017114

But let us wait for the police report for now

FTFY.

provablyfair0

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

Who the heck keeps 25 BTC on Binance anyways? and if you had 2FA there is noway for hacker to bypass it, google authenticator is on your mobile not on your gmail . the 25 BTC that was ''stolen'' is just another excuse right?

Also it looks like you hacked fortunejack database? Explain that to us, you are obviously a hacker... also screenshots can be edited, i doubt fortunejack would send you a ''virus link'' as you call it,

i think fortunejack should show us what really was said during the conversation,

NorweiganNoob Profile feedback:
disconnected   2017-12-06   0.05000000      Scammed me out of 800 BOScoin worth a 900$
SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blocked me on telegram, when i have sent him boscoins
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

Who the heck keeps 25 BTC on Binance anyways? and if you had 2FA there is noway for hacker to bypass it, google authenticator is on your mobile not on your gmail . the 25 BTC that was ''stolen'' is just another excuse right?

Also it looks like you hacked fortunejack database? Explain that to us, you are obviously a hacker... also screenshots can be edited, i doubt fortunejack would send you a ''virus link'' as you call it,

i think fortunejack should show us what really was said during the conversation,

There are no records of the conversation as there was no live chat available when the OP claims to have talked to them.. It was shut down, removed from the site, no support agents working in it.

provablyfair0

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

There are no records of the conversation as there was no live chat available when the OP claims to have talked to them.. It was shut down, removed from the site, no support agents working in it.

And also such conversation can easily be editted, what support sends a link and then closes chat immiditely?  Huh
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

Actually, no, those 10 codes can ONLY be used for logging into your Google Account... they will NOT work with 3rd party sites that use Google Authenticator. There is pretty much 0% chance of a trojan on your PC, leaking any Google Auth info from your phone.

Also... the GAuth codes are only valid for 30s Wink

Oh my so I was right, this is some retarded idiot..
#QFT

@OP, Honestly... You first attempt to blackmail FJ by claiming to have hacked their server and threaten to release all the info unless paid. They called your bluff and now you're publicly admitting to the blackmail whilst trying to accuse them of giving you a trojan that caused you to lose 25 BTC from your 2FA protected Binance account being hacked??!?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer...

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

DT please neg OP if he doesn't lock the thread and crawl back in his hole

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████