Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nationality and altcoins  (Read 170 times)
GrandBcn (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:34:12 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 06:45:21 PM by GrandBcn

How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
Let's say that the Chinese invest in NEO (and the Japanese do not invest at all). Ether is more invested by the Russians. What do you think? Yes, these coins are been bought by everyone. But is there any connection between the country of origin and investments?

For example, I'm very proud when someone from my country comes up with some kind of cool idea and then incarnates in life.
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
Let's say that the Chinese invest in NEO (and the Japanese do not invest at all). Ether is more invested by the Russians. What do you think? Yes, these coins are bought by all. Is there a link between the country of origin and investment?
For example, I'm very proud when someone from my country comes up with some kind of cool idea and then incarnates in life.
I think that there is no specific link between the country and the currency, there are some cases such as NEO,but more I do not see the connection between the country and the coin

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

For me, it does not matter which country has created a token, the main thing is that it was good! Yes, for all this is so! There is no place for patriotism!
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

Let's say that the Chinese invest in NEO (and the Japanese do not invest at all). Ether is more invested by the Russians. What do you think? Yes, these coins are bought by all. But is there a link between the country of origin and investment?

If that will be the case that coins have debugged their origin then the anonymity of cryptocurrency is gone. So I think there is no solid evidence of where coins is created or what country it has made.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

Let's say that the Chinese invest in NEO (and the Japanese do not invest at all). Ether is more invested by the Russians. What do you think? Yes, these coins are bought by all. But is there a link between the country of origin and investment?
most dont care all want maximum purchasing power they still think in us dollars

marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

So because South Koreans have the biggest market for bitcoin trading does this mean that bitcoin is from there or as China was previously active in mining does it mean the creator of bitcoin was from there? 

There are gonna be country specific projects with altcoins but these still will have universal investors because Blockchain has turn us from a global village to a common room

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

I think first of all it depends on the mentality of a certain nationality. One absolutely does not care how to make money. For others to make a profit to the enemies (according to their beliefs) it's like dying on the spot. Of course, you can not talk about Bitcoin, since this is truly an international currency.
Ie in your question there is a point. But in terms of - minimal investment.
I think that there are people who do not invest in some coins from their various principles (including national ones).
ayi nora

Activity: 244

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:33:37 PM

my opinion is all the dynamics in the business both in a country and the technique in promoting atlcoin to a country, the investors are very good at thinking and worthy or not to invest, ethereum make cooperation with russian investor, altcoin neo as well as in china, this all because of the competition in increasing the popularity of their altcoin, therefore creating such a thing.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:45:00 PM

Would not last long to be honest. The coin will kinda sound more like a country "centralized" currencies. If it becomes whats the point of making those coins as there are already fiat currency? Crypto currencies are meant to be decentralized and global with no country having any exclusiveness to it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

I think business does not have any relation with nationality, when you choose a coin to invest in, you should not look at the team's nationality in case you believe in the project, from other side, you should not invest in a coin just because its team are from your country.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:58:42 PM

The origin of the coin doesnt affect its market,but the usefulness of the coin to our community,a good coin will always have the community support regardless the origin of the coin,the technology and the product of the coin dictates its success so no,nationality wont have anything to do with the coin's community support.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

When I research on a coin, I do not really look into which country the developer is from or where the office is located. I believe that is the last thing the developer would be thinking also.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

I think there is no difference what country came up with this or that product. It matters only its practical application and benefits to people. The investor is only interested in the profit that he can get and the legality of such earnings, the rest does not matter.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

Of course, you are going to be proud of your countryman created something that the whole is using it, but you will also be ashamed if your countryman created a shitcoin but in my opinion citizenship does not matter I prefer looking at the technology.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

nationality in altcoin is not good
you can see ETH holder not dominate from rusian,
and ico project from rusia ussaly is bad, and in rusia much ponzi bussines, sample MMM and more
so if about nationality can reduce country reputation
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

no relationship is the same as the coins because I know altcoin is still not received in some countries and I am not too sure about this, I am more than positive thinking about this, say now at altcoin price in the recovery period and hopefully will be fast stable

Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

Maybe it reflects also the maker or the creator of their product, like for example the creator of certain coin came from the most richest country and a very known good leadership and peacefully balance country in terms of peace and order situations without any terrorism acts, so difinitely it would also attracted more people to invest because of the trust situations. So nationality and altcoins are both being good in order to attract more investors joined and used their altcoins product.
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:15:45 AM

I do not think there is a relationship between the country of origin and investment. as long as it is still profitable why do not we take the opportunity, for example there is one ico coming from singapore, now ico is very successful. whereas Singapore is a small country

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

Not really. That's just absolutely wrong way to go around the investment. I mean we are talking about the investment here and it supposed to be based on the techniques, developments etc but not on the emotional decisions. That's the most important part of it and getting attached to the coin depending upon nationality or its origin deos seem to me emotional decisions. So that won't work if the coin just comes out as shitty technology.

So you may wanna rethink on this one and then make investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

Some coins do have a distinct national color. Ethereum is purchased more by Russians, South Africa citizens and India. But there are a lot of coins that have an international community, but still they are far from being compared to the Bitcoin community, which is really big and international. Probably, this is due to the fact that he does not have a team of creators who have a certain nationality.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: