Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Not Buying Bitcoins Any More  (Read 1058 times)
theonewhowaskazu (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:29:07 PM

Every single time Bitcoin has gained a digit for the first time, it has lost that digit at least 1 more time in the future.

Now I'm not selling, it has the potential to still increase a lot, you'll probably be able to get a better price. But no more buying 4 me Smiley

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pontiacg5

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:32:07 PM

That's dumb. If you agree it has the potential to increase in value a lot than the price you buy in for really doesn't matter. Every time bitcoin has lost value up to this point it has gained it back and then some.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
Shak

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:33:05 PM

same has been said at 10 and 100 dollar, same will be said at 10000 and 100000 Wink
eindbaas

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

umad?

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:33:28 PM

Meet you again when btc is 10k Kiss
oOoOo

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:34:28 PM

@OP: I fully agree. Let's just hope it doesn't go back to double digits... :/
Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:35:59 PM

how many times i have to say buy and hold? only spend btc but not cashing out.

Treat bitcoin as saving, you put small amount into it periodically and spend on things you need.

If you just buy btc and hope to sell high as investment, what do you gain? fiat money?  you dont gain wealth by holding fiat money.

Sell your btc, buy a house ----- GOOD

Sell your btc, hold fiat and wish to buy back in low------ BAD. you're just a greedy pig that will get slaughtered.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:44:31 PM

Sell your btc, hold fiat and wish to buy back in low------ BAD. you're just a greedy pig that will get slaughtered.

Sell your btc, buy a house ----- you are just a greedy pig with a house Wink

i am satoshi
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:45:35 PM

how many times i have to say buy and hold? only spend btc but not cashing out.

Treat bitcoin as saving, you put small amount into it periodically and spend on things you need.

If you just buy btc and hope to sell high as investment, what do you gain? fiat money?  you dont gain wealth by holding fiat money.

This is my first time through a major upward movement
I didn't learn about btc till the end of may

And now I have learned my lessons
I will buy in dips and hold forever.... and only use btc to pay off debts.

Though I have made good fiat on my journey a sic scams and fear of crashes have reduced my potential wealth

Wish I would have listened earlier

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
theonewhowaskazu (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:49:17 PM

same has been said at 10 and 100 dollar, same will be said at 10000 and 100000 Wink

Yea and they were right. Both. Times.

If you stopped buying when we first went over $100 you could have been the one buying in the $90s for weeks.

Shak

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:52:26 PM

If you stopped buying when we first went over $100 you could have been the one buying in the $90s for weeks.

if "stop buying" is meant as "buy later on the second rise" then yes
theonewhowaskazu (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:54:11 PM

if "stop buying" is meant as "buy later on the second rise" then yes

That's exactly what I said in the OP.

You never buy the FIRST TIME BTC reaches a new digit. After a crash when it goes below into tripples again, then I'll buy.

trumbadera

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:54:23 PM

Every single time Bitcoin has gained a digit for the first time, it has lost that digit at least 1 more time in the future.

Now I'm not selling, it has the potential to still increase a lot, you'll probably be able to get a better price. But no more buying 4 me Smiley

Are you talking about Chinese Yuans, CNY ?
It does not make much sence what are you saying...
Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:55:08 PM

Seem like you have a system of making money. Sell all your BTC now and buy back in 900?

Whats the point of this thread?
GriTBitS

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:09:00 PM

buy house with bitcoin, or u will have to sell twice as much because of taxes!!!!!

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █