Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't pay stevenbuck, pay his debt repayment  (Read 3337 times)
Nefario (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2011, 08:10:09 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2011, 02:22:45 PM by Nefario

I've talked to others who are owed money by stevenbucks to make a plan that will allow him to repay some of what he owes and get back into a somewhat good standing in the community.

He owes Bitlex about $50USD, noagendamarket $400USD,and me $50USD (anyone else add your name below, how much he owes and what you would be happy if you got back)

For a total of $500USD.

He is being asked to repay $300USD or it's bitcoin equivalent, to be paid out to the creditors in the ratio of the amount owed.

For anyone doing business with stevenbucks, don't pay him; pay to this address 1LfexQTtvY7VtPPhgTqncLhpq6XX9ZhBBE and it will go to repay his creditors.

This will also provide you a level of protection against being defrauded by stevenbucks (aka. scabbers) as most of the money he owes is for work not done, to me and noagendamarket. He ripped us off, is a compulsive gambler and is likely to do the same to you.

This is his opportunity to pay off his dept, failing this our only option is to not do business with him at all, and call for the bitcoin community to boycott him.

This is an online community, with an anonymous currency. We have no method of law enforcement, our only way to punish those who have defrauded us is to boycott them.

Nefario

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nefario (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2011, 09:30:06 AM

See the threads below for more details.

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3367.0
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3322.0
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483.msg11875#msg11875

ronaldmaustin

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 10:50:05 AM

I can appreciate what you are trying to accomplish, but I cannot follow the logic.  If the guy is a scammer and does not deliver why would there be any outstanding debt to him at all?  Why would those scammed later and likely to lose their money take a further loss and pay to those scammed earlier?  You are effectively selling his debt to you but how do those buying the debt collect from him if you cannot?  If he is doing any legitimate work for anyone, do you think it's going to fly that they say "I just paid hundreds of dollars for your work to some people on the bitcoin forum that say you owe them . . . now GET BACK TO WORK."  On the other hand, if people owe him and want nothing further from him AND feel morally compelled to pay someone, I suppose it should be you.  I now NOTHING of this situation, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for strangers to pay his debt to you.
Nefario (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2011, 11:31:33 AM

I've already contacted stevenbucks, and let him know about this.

I've told him (and am saying here) that he will be getting a portion of each payment I receive,40%.

I would not recommend anyone pay him anything until he has completed his work(all of it) as he has proven so untrustworty, use clearcoin as an escrow service.

ptd

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 02:20:04 PM

"Debt" is spelt with a "b".
Nefario (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2011, 02:23:03 PM

"Debt" is spelt with a "b".

Thank you.

Anonymous

February 19, 2011, 12:57:40 AM

The man still owes me a set of goods. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's been awhile.
Nefario (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2011, 04:42:23 AM

The man still owes me a set of goods. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's been awhile.

Join the queue, by the way, he contacted me said he happily agrees to this, so it depends on others now not doing business with him.

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 10, 2011, 06:36:12 PM

he owes me 8 bitcoins, i gave him as loan on feb 8th, if i got it back from him , i will be happy.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
April 06, 2011, 03:12:31 PM

Greaaaaaat we've got people scamming for large amounts... Perferct, This is gonna place bad thoughts in the heads of anyone who goes "Yeah i'll extend my arms and reach out to you whom are in need of assistance" because they're's THAT GUY waiting for Mr.Nice to say hello, just so he can scam Mr.Nice by using his goodwill and courtesy against himself.

This is disgusting, I feel that Stevenbuck or any of his other accounts should be Boycott'd immediatly, He does not deserve a second chance, because he has clearly Wrong more than two people, This debt repay thread is perhapes his 4th chance

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
nster

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2011, 05:19:38 PM

Greaaaaaat we've got people scamming for large amounts... Perferct, This is gonna place bad thoughts in the heads of anyone who goes "Yeah i'll extend my arms and reach out to you whom are in need of assistance" because they're's THAT GUY waiting for Mr.Nice to say hello, just so he can scam Mr.Nice by using his goodwill and courtesy against himself.

This is disgusting, I feel that Stevenbuck or any of his other accounts should be Boycott'd immediatly, He does not deserve a second chance, because he has clearly Wrong more than two people, This debt repay thread is perhapes his 4th chance

psssssssst.... look below

All we want is that he repays some of the $$, so that it isn't a total loss. noones ever gonna trust anymore!

167q1CHgVjzLCwQwQvJ3tRMUCrjfqvSznd Donations are welcome Smiley Please be kind if I helped
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: