Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Which currency to select tomorrow?" Do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 93 times)
IL_IT_AUD (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:19:33 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:28:49 PM by IL_IT_AUD

Hello,

To say the truth, my interest in Bitcoin was pretty "light" at the beginning in 2008. However its popularity exploded in 2014, which made me hear and read about bitcoin, ctypto, ICO more and more often. At some point, I understood what was missing in crypto-currencies in general. It took a little more time to formulate my thoughts and write this article. I would like to share it with you. I think it will give another perspective on the development of crypto in the future.

Here is a synopsis of the article:

The role of Money is to motivate for an exchange of Goods & Services, which will satisfy a need as described here above. With appearance of State Nations this motivation has been managed through a central monetary system by central banks and state governments. The mechanism of control was split in two:
- the cost of money through the interest rate and the access to money
- the number of credits distributed to individuals.

A de-centralized system may compensate this flaw by locally managed currency micro-environments. Such networks have already been developed post « Subprime Crisis » in a form of a crypto-currency market architecture and are closer to a Mesh Network.

Link:
https://le-miroir-de-la-reflexion.fr/blog/which-currency-to-select-tomorrow/

I hope you will enjoy the reading. Would you still chose Bitcoin tomorrow?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: