Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy btc and convert to ltc simple edition bros  (Read 382 times)
standon23 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:39:44 PM

BTC/LTC has been on a steady upward trend recently and has received a tremendous amount of support. I know it has peaked my own interest as well as lot of other miscers. I am going to provide a very simple step by step guide on how to purchase BTC/LTC and other alternative crypto currencies. (link is referral and only works if you purchase a whole bit coin fyi)

1. Go to the link below and create an account, after creating account put in your bank information which can easily be found on any standard check. Coinbase will deposit 2 separate sums of money into your account that you will have to look up and then verify with coin base.

https://coinbase.com/?r=528ab397a135...=referral-link

Coin base has actually run out of coins so it now takes 3-4 days to receive coins

2. LTC and other alternative currencies
Go to BTC-e.com and create an account. Once you have create an account click deposit and it will generate a code where bit coins can be sent i.e
1LiRu1ymEMeooM4e7uqcPjvN1DDriWeRLE something like that.
3. Trade these bit coins at the exchange for other crypto currencies.

Yes it is that simple. There are fees when completing transactions that normally only take up about 1 percent of the total cost just to let you know.

I will answer other questions as they come I just wanted to give miscers a start

For every friend you invite to Coinbase, we'll send both you and them $5 worth of bitcoin when they complete a buy or sell of at least one bitcoin!

whole bitcoins^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: