Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
Agree
Disagree

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?  (Read 8127 times)
clairewarwick7866 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

Yes, it could be the fastest way to get rich but it could also be the fastest way to get broke as the market is very volatile. One just have to be smart enough in trading/investing in cryptocurrencies. 
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

Yes I believe that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich because it is being proven that there are lot of people who are engage with crypto are now rich. But always be wise in making decisions because crypto in nature is very volatile we cannot predict when it will fall and rise again.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:14:18 PM

Depending, in my opinion it is not the fastest way. Simply  because cryptocurrency is seen as good investment and because of it fast price moments it can be seen as an attractive way. There are many ways you can get "rich" that are far better and safer than trading for instance. Everybody sees this as great opportunity (now and haven't seen it years back) but guess what now it is even more dangerous to invest in crypto. Because when everybody is talking about it and investing that's when it could burst. You can get rich on many things, if you are among the first guys to enter and do that kind of thing.

I don't really have goals regarding the price as my intent is not to get rich nor to grow my money with crypto. Although I can't deny that it is nice feeling looking the price going up and thus your value that you hold is more valuable but this is not the number one thing I entered into crypto nor is something that holds huge importance with me.

I've "been in crypto" for 1year+ (this summer it will be 2years)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

Yes, it could be the fastest way to get rich but it could also be the fastest way to get broke as the market is very volatile. One just have to be smart enough in trading/investing in cryptocurrencies. 

That's it.

Fastest way to make money, but also quickest way to lose all of your money too. What goes up, eventually comes down.

As for becoming rich, it depends on how much one defines as 'rich' and starting amount. If someone has 1K to invest, it may take a bit of time to become rich.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:06 PM

No, I don't think that it is the fastest way. But this way legal and pretty promising, and I like crypto and believe in it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Larochka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

No, I don't think that it is the fastest way. But this way legal and pretty promising, and I like crypto and believe in it.

I also believe that it will be a great success. But maybe we will have to wait a very long time. Are you ready to wait for several years, if so, then it's time to buy coins and HOLD!!!  Smiley

Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:24:03 PM

Yes, it was the fast way to get rich with doing nothing at least.
Just to buy in low and sell in higth.

dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

Crypto Currency is the fastest way to get rich or poor. Much depends on market, luck and managing risk. Anyone can earn much and fast but also anyone can lose making many mistakes. 
Anyway crypto market is the easiest and best place where an usual person can invest and trade.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:40:09 PM
Merited by GrandBcn (1)

I do not have a huge experience in investing. Well, I invest some of my money, then reinvest. If you compare with other types of investment small amounts, then yes, this method is the fastest. However, if we talk about large investments (more than $ 50,000), then I would say that Cryptocurrency is not the fastest and safest way to earn money. There are many other safe ways to increase your capital.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

Crypto is not the only way to get rich quickly Smiley. There are a lot of ways to earn money and become a rich guy but it depend on if you're a hard worker or not. In this crypto world, you can't win or earn all the time, you should know that to won't be shocked when you lose Smiley)

How long anyone is in this world is not important, there are a lot of newbie still has more knowledge and better experience like the old member Grin

Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

quite a lot of people who have become rich faster from the world of crypto.
if you have a strong determination and want to try hard to learn new things, then I am sure you can also be like them

i've just joined crypto since mid of 2017.
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

I don't think that this is the fastest way to get rich.
I don't think that anyone that enter here looking for the fastest way to get rich will perform very well.

face.angry123

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

I have been familiar with the cryptocurrency market for several years. It is quite natural that when the market takes off, there are many new investors wishing to join it.
Cryptocurrencies are not a scheme of how to get rich quickly. This is a very speculative market where some people get rich quickly and some of them lost money quickly.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

Unfortunately not, in my opinion the quickest way to get rich is your mind, with it transformed and shaped to realize and receive prosperous concepts we can get rich with any area of life. Now, with the adapted mind the world of crypto is perfect because the speed of gains is gigantic and can be from night to day, depending on the amount of investment.
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:35 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich and become a millionaire, but it's not working for everyone, we need luck,high dedication,and patience to do that. it's not that easy to get rich through cryptocurrency, we have to analyze the market and the coins, when to sell or when to invest.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

I am not sure about that cryptocurrencies are the fastest ways to get rich, but I can clearly say that cryptocurrency world full of great opportunities to make incredible profits. If you make your researches good and have luck, you may have really good fortunes with crypto.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

Yes it is possible but its not the same case always. It depends on how you manage your holdings and how you choose the coins you want to invest because this crypto community has already several fake coins. If you choose wisely among them, you will have a greater chance of profiting but if you recklessly invest at coins without knowing its credibility, then you might experience then opposite.

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich?
For some people/investors, it can be the fastest way to get poor! It is a highly risked market and you never know what to expect from it, as it is very volatile and it is not regulated! So be careful, although there is bounty campaigns, that you can join and get your pay in ICO's coins/tokens, that's the safest way, but it will take a long time for you to get rich!

I haven't been that long, I followed bitcoin for ages and didn't have spare money to invest. My friend told me all about bounty campaigns and I have started from new year, now I have 1000us dollar, invested all of them in, to the ICO half and other half waiting for the rocket (also invested), I am thankful to my friend and I love crypto world!

No I haven't yet! It will take me ages to reach my goal, but at least I started planning, since joining crypto!

This topic is good for people to share and others to read and share experience

Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

I believe also that there are people who became a rich because of crypto business, but not totally all, because only those people who successfully lucky and became rich on crypto business are those big investors and capitalists. And those people who still working only, by joining campaign will remain financially stable and impossible to become a millionaire. So, let's start to invest in order to become one of those millionaire.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: