Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
Agree
Disagree

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?  (Read 8127 times)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

It is probably one of the fastest ways but not the fastest way to get rich. There are a lot of ways to earn money other than cryptocurrencies. If you want fast money then go buy some stocks from big companies. But if you want larger money, invest in altcoins and hold for 5 years.

cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

There is no fastest way of getting rich even in crypto. Imagine how long you need to research about trading crypto and master how to trade and gain profit. Also, investing in ICO with large amount will not guarantee that project will be succesful in short period of time. Those people got rich from bitcoin are those adopted bitcoin years ago.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the fastest ways to become rich, but the chances are small just like any other way to become rich in this world. If it was so easy to become rich through crypto, everyone would have left their daily jobs and would have started invested into cryptocurrencies instead. It is not that simple op. A small portion of crypto members manage to get rich while the rest manage to earn healthy profits regularly.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

It is a yes and no answer whether crypto is the fastest to get rich. If you invest in some good projects, then yes, your ROI could be huge. But if you invest in projects that are not progressing, then no.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

Yes, and vice versa. This is the fastest way for you to go out and live. This market is really dangerous for aspiring but uninformed people. Actually if you want to get rich from this market, you need to learn a lot and you have to be brave. do not be scared
freetokens

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

Yes it is, but not always fast. This market is manipulative, so pick your coins carefully
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Definitely yes! cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich but you need patience, hardwork and eagerness to achieve your goal. On the other hand, if your on cryptocurrency and your not exploring, probably you can loose your money if your not studying more about this industry.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

I don't think on how fast is the fastest ? could it be weeks, months or years to get rich quick fast. It all depends on your mindset and attitude and what will i say that cryptocurrency is that for everybody and even a rich and wealthy investors doesn't understand how this things do work if they think it could be the fastest way to get rich. It is all in your what your mind can conceive, your wealth can achieve.
K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

I've been here for several months and one of my regrets in not being active all those time that i've known this forum. You could say that im also a beginner and  it'ssuch as shame that i got stuck on being a member, regardless i think i could still make a profit and don't mind the merit system that much. Since  I'm a beginner i don't think i've reached my goal already there's so much to learn and i want to be able to trade informative posts with other participants at the same time profit and contribute to the crypto world.

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

Yes, it is the fastest way to get rich if you know what you are doing. Always research before investing in the coins and don’t be a weak hand when the market is in dip. Some investors panic and sell in losses when there are fuds going on in the market. This will only causes you to lost money.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

cryptocurrency is indeed a very amazing because it can make money with this business
many ways that can be done in order to get the benefits of course many of us know this

with this emerging technology it certainly takes a long time to be able to achieve the desired goal because this is a very good prospect
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

The answer is yes, altcoins is a nice development in the world of cryptocurrncy, I use crypto already about 2 years since tau bitcoin is profitable, and for my purposes in this crypto world may be great already achieved but it's all a good thing for me, and my opinion hopefully altcoins and bitcoin survive for years to come and grow in the future Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

Actually it depends. But if not going into the details I would say yes. Cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich but It is also about a hard work, your time ad patience. You should really get into it and deeply study the topic otherwise you will loosw everything and it will be the fastest way to get poor
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Like the event was listed on Binance by ByCoin (BCN) turned into a real pump party price. This makes ByteCoin increase by more than 120% in just a few hours.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

The cryptocurrency market is highly risky. If you want to make a lot of money, you have to bear these risks. So cryptocurrency is not a safe way to make money, but it is indeed profitable.
It is even the wrong mindset that people have about cryptocurrency that is really perturbing and the main reason why this space has turned to more of a speculative environment with a lot of people getting unnecessarily greedy. Most new and inexperienced investors these days are just busy looking for a fast and easy way to make money and then think cryptocurrency is the way out and that is the main reason why so many join FOMO, panic easily with FUDs and cannot make good investment decisions.

Like the event was listed on Binance by ByCoin (BCN) turned into a real pump party price. This makes ByteCoin increase by more than 120% in just a few hours.
There was really something shady about that pump. The increase was only applicable on binance whereas most other exchanges where this coin is listed did not have much increase and then withdrawal and deposits was disabled across board. It is this kind of pumps that gives the crypto space a bad name.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

Yep but provided you have sufficient knowledge and skills to gain something in crypto market. Yes indeed there are millionaires arose from crypto currency but they had strong trading knowledge and better investment and the waiting skills as well. Nothing is impossible in crypto market but start with a minimum amount in any investment.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

The answer depends on the project you are investing in. I have lost more than 70% of my investments in bad projects. The key is to do good research before throwing money away.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies is very risky however it has turns many people to millionaires, people who invested in btc some few  years ago are rich now however taking the risk of hodling the coins can be challenging, also some investors were at loss last year when btc attained $20K these investors bought btc at that price however the price nosedived downward resulting in massive losses to those investors.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

Answers:

No

8 months

Yes

It's terrible

I am not a veteran, but what I have seen is that those with get rich mentality do terrible when trading crypto.  I think that frame of thinking just doesn't mesh well with the knowledge, control, and calculation involved in successful trading.

I am finally at a point where I am making a lot of profit, but it took a lot of research, learning, and trial and error.  I could have just bought a condo and see the valuation on it increase a lot.
No matter what people say, there is no get rich easy market or scheme out there.

Crypto is incredibly volatile.  If you don't know what you are doing you WILL lose a lot of money.
And since most people who ask, "Can I get rich" questions usually do something foolish (like take out their life savings) you can stand to lose everything.

So instead of taking the time to ask if you can get rich, you should start researching about crypto tech, market economics, trading strategies etc.
This will be way more worth your time and profitable in the end.

Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

yes, not a few people get rich by cryptocurrency. This shows that cryptocurrency can turn people into a lot of wealth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: