Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
Agree
Disagree

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?  (Read 8131 times)
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

It may be, but in order to get things there is a lot of preliminary knowledge and skills. It's not so easy to start buying a crypto and becoming rich. I personally have not been doing this from a long time and I'm progressing slowly but everything is fine.  Smiley Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

You can definitely earn a living and financial freedom in this market and it has produced many financially free individual specially last year. However you should know that jumping in the band wagon of the cryptocurrency without prior knowledge and strategy is just like going tor a gun fight without a gun. If you are easily to get swayed in the slightest movement of the market prices along with getting hyped without prior research in investing then you are just wasting your time and money.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

Cryptocurrency is a really good and fast way to get rich but there are always risks. I've been crying for almost a year. I have not yet achieved my goals in crypto, but I think that after a while I will succeed.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

1) Sure but that shouldn't be why you enter
2) Not long under a couple years
3) Almost there can't complain
4) Let's stop discussing price that is what is wrong with crypto right now

SuperP

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

At the moment I have not achieved the goal I want, but I try and think that this is the fastest way to make a lot of money  Grin
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

yes no. depending on what you have invested you can get rich or you will your money. because crypto is not stable price always change but in the long run holding pays off. most coins pump after a months after release but it still depends on the project.
Yeah, it is really in both ways. You can either get rich investing in cryptocurrency or you can either get poorer investing in cryptocurrency which is one thing most people do not understand.

It is a space for investment and there is always a need to do due diligence before investing in any project and as long as anyone can keep that in check, it would be a huge profit in the long term if everything ends up working well but in the case where the investor is just investing in everything they see, they are set for huge loss.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:42:38 PM

I don't believe it. no fast way to become rich. it is okay if you say Easy way, because just by holding crypto assets, you can become rich later, but it take times, not fast. I said it is easy because everyone can invest in crypto assets regardless age and degree.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

Yes it can be when you invest big amount and had a good project you can become rich but investing in small amount it takes too long to earn, you can also be poor when you lose on your investment and i think there are also some ways to become rich by having a good job or business maybe.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

While this is true, you should be cautious and only invest the amount you are ready to lose. Given the volatility of this unregulated market, anything could happen. Your hopes could literally be shattered overnight.
It was that idea a lot of people brought into the cryptocurrency space that has made them not to use their head and ended up losing huge amount of money at the end. It is one thing to get rich investing in cryptocurrency and it is another thing to be very cautious where one is really investing in. As cool as it sounds with the way some projects can hit it big in the long run, we also have to understand that one can also lose it big as well in cryptocurrency, so it is both ways.
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

Well there is a 50/50...either you get lucky and you really fly up to heaven, or you just lose everything...everything depends on luck and your knowledge.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

I voted "Disaggree". Because not the crypto currency is the easiest way to get rich quickly. It gets excited with diligence and perseverance through it you will see the fruit of your hard work.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Cryptocurrencies are one of the fastest and most effective ways to get rich that I know. My friend was able from the starting investment of $ 3,000, earned $ 200,000. However this price for the coins when they were at their peak.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

I voted "Disaggree". Because not the crypto currency is the easiest way to get rich quickly. It gets excited with diligence and perseverance through it you will see the fruit of your hard work.
But you have to be smart and luck factor too, although in very rare cases, with the help of crypto can get rich
it may be the most important we have to try hard because of the many risks that occur in the world of crypto
and we must be prepared for those risks
Akshat21

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

Yes crypto currency can be the fastest way to get rich if we have coin like (thug coin) this coin has gained over 76k members on just a month and is growing each and every day the nain reason behind this is their frequent airdrops which happens every week on sunday and also because of their promising team who well knows their work,this coin is also listed on exchanges like yobit in which you can take advantage of their investment box and can earn 5% every single day its also a project of no ico who is distributing 85% of their total supply via several programs and rest 15% for their future development.
Halbert

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

As for me investing in the crypto currency market is the fastest way to make money at the moment, but it's not as simple as it seems at first glance  Cheesy
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

I totally disagree with peoples who join crypto just for the goal of being rich and wealthy.We are here for fiat, thats right but before earnin money, we should earn knowledge.
The best example is Coblee, the creator of ltc.He joined the crypto field to learn and invest...trade...etc
Now he owns and he created a coin.
He is a legend in my eyes, he earned alot, but he learned alot too.
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

It can potentially be the fastest way to get rich and also go broke, especially if one does not do their due diligence.  Also, a quick buck isn't always to be made (this is where many go wrong) so it is also very important to incorporate HODL rather than sell at a loss due to panic.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

Answers:

No

8 months

Yes

It's terrible

I am not a veteran, but what I have seen is that those with get rich mentality do terrible when trading crypto.  I think that frame of thinking just doesn't mesh well with the knowledge, control, and calculation involved in successful trading.

I am finally at a point where I am making a lot of profit, but it took a lot of research, learning, and trial and error.  I could have just bought a condo and see the valuation on it increase a lot.
No matter what people say, there is no get rich easy market or scheme out there.

Crypto is incredibly volatile.  If you don't know what you are doing you WILL lose a lot of money.
And since most people who ask, "Can I get rich" questions usually do something foolish (like take out their life savings) you can stand to lose everything.

So instead of taking the time to ask if you can get rich, you should start researching about crypto tech, market economics, trading strategies etc.
This will be way more worth your time and profitable in the end.
I completely agree with you. If it was so easy to get rich through the crypto market, majority of the world population would be involved with the crypto market. Based on my experience, it is possible to become rich through this market which requires a lot of luck and smart thinking. Majority of the crypto community members like me focus on earning regular profits through this market and don't think too much about getting rich or anything like that.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

the fastest way to get rich in crypto currency it is very good topic for an investors every one will give you positive answer because in cryto currency most of the people are get easily rich my answer will also yes i am a trader of crypto currency  my initial investment was 400$ and now i got rich only in investment of crypto currency in just 3 years and it new era of investment now a day every one invest in crypto currencies and easily achieved their goals.  

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

In cryptocurrency, it is easy come easy go. Sadly, the rich angle is erroneously shared by majority of crypto fans. That's a misconception that ought to be corrected. People should be educated on the reality that one can also lose one's money too even as becoming rich is possible. For instance, there are many people who borrowed cash and bought at the btc ATH in January. What do we say of this then? Obviously, this set of investors are still in great loss till this moment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: