Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
Agree
Disagree

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?  (Read 8127 times)
I Love Crypto Noda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Some coins show even about 900 % growth during 7 days. You just need to predict this somehow. And predict when this growth will stop.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

Cryptocurrencies aren't a quick way to get rich, but it's really one of the fastest ways to make money. The problem is that there are a lot of risks.

Milla Komani

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

To succeed in the world of crypto currency you need patience and hard work. So it's not as easy as people say. But it's worth it, take a chance Roll Eyes
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

To succeed in the world of crypto currency you need patience and hard work. So it's not as easy as people say. But it's worth it, take a chance Roll Eyes
I completely agree with you, because patience in the crypto currency business is the main characteristic of the user, because you can work very long and only at a certain moment to break the jackpot.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

on a crypt currency you can earn very well. I know several people who do not go to work and they earn only on new projects that have a prospect in the future, there are two options that you can earn, the first is in Bounty, the second one to invest. I saw this project, and I really liked @ swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their garbage. for today there is a 16% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I think that the project will be successful
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

Yeah, it quite interesting this crypto world. I think that i will not agree with you headline of thread you put. Mostly "the fastest" and also mostly the easiest way to loose money is throught the pump and dump groups. Also bookmarking here is maybe most safest way to earn small but like i meantioned safe profits. Really unique way is also to just to spend your time with quite not so short time getting profits back throught the campaign like social media and signature campaign.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

The people that had this thought that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich are actually the ones that will be fastest to get broke and lose their money when they join the crypto space, cryptos is not all about getting quick cash. it's mostly about the tech, in the future more attention will be focused on the tech and not the market, so much attention is been focused on the crypto market, forgetting the tech.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
in my opinion it is wrong to look for the fasest ways of getting rich as it is better to look for your hobny and tirn it into job

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

The people that had this thought that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich are actually the ones that will be fastest to get broke and lose their money when they join the crypto space, cryptos is not all about getting quick cash. it's mostly about the tech, in the future more attention will be focused on the tech and not the market, so much attention is been focused on the crypto market, forgetting the tech.
actually cryptocurrency is the best way of  training your intellect and zkills in business it is jot only about gettong rich

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

I don't think it will be that way because as far as I know, cryptocurrency  is an opportunity that can help to have an extra income that will lead to a better satisfactions for all people likes to be here. With enough and accurate knowledge, it can be a ways to achieved our desired goals and become more successful in life.
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

Cryptocurrency as the fastest way to grow rich, so in too time and the most certain way to lose all the money. To the inexperienced person it will be very difficult.

gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency provides such an opportunity.  but also do not forget that the market is unstable and there is a risk of losing their investments.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:06:52 PM

on a crypt currency you can earn very well. I know several people who do not go to work and they earn only on new projects that have a prospect in the future, there are two options that you can earn, the first is in Bounty, the second one to invest. I saw this project, and I really liked @ swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their garbage. for today there is a 16% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I think that the project will be successful
You seem to underestimate the bounty hunter, even though it looks trivial but it's not easy to find a good project because there are only a few successful projects and among them there are some that don't pay hired hunters, even if they are paid, not necessarily the coins they receive have a good price so to be honest this is not an easy job

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

Yes, I believe that investing in cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich
sunsharm

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

Crypto has acknowledged numerous fantasies, and the benefits has held an attractive fascination for the adolescent of today, yet its an extremely unstable market and not the slightest bit to be taken as a get rich snappy plan, one needs required research and important instruction, and afterward appreciate the merited benefits, that perhaps nothing else can give at this moment.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

Cryptocurrencies aren't a quick way to get rich, but it's really one of the fastest ways to make money. The problem is that there are a lot of risks.
I agree that investing a very big amount of money in cryptocurrency can be the fastest way to get rich but off course it will easy to became very rich if people will invest a lot of money so when the value of crypto can increase the value of the money we invest can also increased.

drixty

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

Being involve in a Cryptocurrency takes time before you see great result. Im just a beginner and I can say I have gain profits so far. If you want to get rich learn to hodl and wait for the perfect time always.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

Being involve in a Cryptocurrency takes time before you see great result. Im just a beginner and I can say I have gain profits so far. If you want to get rich learn to hodl and wait for the perfect time always.
Learning in cryptocurrency is very important because here we have to be willing to be patient to get maximum results especially if we want to have to understand every method and strategy

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

This is true, because today, many people are beginning to understand that such moments that can bring a lot of money happen only in cryptocurrencies, and I am sure that today there are a lot of people in cryptocurrencies.
JackVenedy

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

Indeed. You can become a succesful person someday just because of the crypto. There more possibilities that you can achieve your futures goal someday. It all depends on you on how you will manage everything from this cryptocurency technology the stragtegies you will be doing to make you rich and successful. In my side i am still working hard for my coins to take it into millions. Lol.  Goodluck to all of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: