Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
Agree
Disagree

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?  (Read 8127 times)
badman999

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

a simple thought to start plunging into crypto ways to quickly earn money, it is true but all depends on ourselves and many other factors that hinder our movement, namely the market and ICO projects and the airdrop bounty. I am still new to Crypto, so my goal is still long to achieve because this year is quite difficult, unlike the previous year.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

if you really know what to do yes crypto currency is the fastest in my opinion however if you don't know avoid it at all cost is too risky good luck and have a nice day Smiley
genapena

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

Sometimes cryptocurrency is the shortest way to take large losses. It all depends on whether you are able to choose good projects for investment or not.

ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

I think that crypto currency is the best way to earn good money quickly taking not many efforts. I think that it is possible to earn good money even taking not many efforts
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:12:19 PM

I think that it is the fastest way to be rich and this is the best way to enjoy income taking not many efforts even sitting at home. I like btc and ether, also ripple and neo. To my mind, the long-term investment is the best way
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

One thing i can say to you is this, the thing that can make you rich fast, can as well make you poor fast, so it's a gamble which you can win or lose, So in cryptos, if you invest right, you can make some good gains and if you invest wrong, you will make a lost.

Then to your second question, I have cryptos for just a couple of months and I am no way mean my goal yet, we are in a serious bear market.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

One thing i can say to you is this, the thing that can make you rich fast, can as well make you poor fast, so it's a gamble which you can win or lose, So in cryptos, if you invest right, you can make some good gains and if you invest wrong, you will make a lost.

Then to your second question, I have cryptos for just a couple of months and I am no way mean my goal yet, we are in a serious bear market.
We are not going to stay inside of a bear market, that is why people should invest in whatever coin is making money. I've invested in Bitcoin for the time being.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:20:48 PM

Sometimes cryptocurrency is the shortest way to take large losses. It all depends on whether you are able to choose good projects for investment or not.
If you are wanting to win some coins then Crypto is a fast method to make money. Not all investments are as reliable as Crypto is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:31:50 AM

I think that it is the fastest way to be rich and this is the best way to enjoy income taking not many efforts even sitting at home. I like btc and ether, also ripple and neo. To my mind, the long-term investment is the best way

Or a very fast way to go bankrupt. Among my friends there are two people who thought that cryptocurrency - it is very simple and immediately decided to do investing. As a result, two incorrectly selected projects and the loss of capital. For any occupation you need to carefully prepare, you can not trust His Majesty the Occasion.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

I think there is more people who are poorer because they have invested into crypto than richer people. The world is like this, only a minority of people are going to be rich. But it is now maybe a good time to invest. But you should be very careful.
rakib123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:57:11 AM

Yes I believe that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich. It's a easy way to earn money. You become a rich man. Best wishes for crypto currency.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

Yes, it is true the cryptocurrency are the fastest way to get rich. But it will depend on how you wanted to earn more profits with the help of the cryptocurrency. It is the fastest way to earn money by just participation of different projects. We should have to wait and have faith to happen.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

I would answer in the affirmative considering the high volatility nature of cryptocurrency.

So many investors have this belief a kind if ingrained in their subconscious.
That is why they easily get discouraged when they see that their dreams of making it big is not being actualized courtesy of the current market state.
The volatility nature of cryptocurrency is the reason for the market price fluctuations, which make coin prices to skyrocket thereby enriching investors.
So yes.
Cryptocurrency can be said to be one of fastest way to get rich and get burned too.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

Yes, it is true the cryptocurrency are the fastest way to get rich. But it will depend on how you wanted to earn more profits with the help of the cryptocurrency. It is the fastest way to earn money by just participation of different projects. We should have to wait and have faith to happen.
The fastest way to make money...and the fastest way to lose everything.It is to be understood.Who does not want to understand the subject and just wants to make money-losing everything.The market put everything in its place.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Cryptocurrency is not very fast variant for get a money, it's a very fast variant for multiply money. Cryptocurrency is very interesting for me a lot time. I see in this future.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

I have been doing crypto activities for more than a year now. So far I got a good financial result but honestly, I have not reached the goals that I have set yet. Especially in the current market situation where most cryptos are cheaply priced. But if I think that I started in the business without any monetary funding, I could say that I have had a good result.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

Yes, it was the fastest way to get rich but in 2017. now there is no opportunity that last year was easy to invest in the market and do nothing more

Not now, sure. However, the richest people that hold the cryptocurrencies still become richer. They invest millions in Bitcoins and the best altcoins and earn their billions. And it's really fast for them.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

I think with such thoughts there is no point in cryptocurrency. If you want success. We must try not to think how to get rich quick. And how to set up your work channels in cryptocurrency. To have success and future.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

oh of course it will be able to get rich with crypto as long as there is intention and patience, of course, the patient will surely reap satisfying results, I started in 2017 and how much I got but I am sure that I will succeed. spirit

Everybody understands success and richness differently. For somebody even $2.000 is a sign of richness! Don't forget that there're many people from different places of our planet! E.g. in India $2.000 will make you rich! so, everything is relative, and I don't see the point in discussing this!

Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:06:17 PM

so it was in 2017. everyone could make good money in this market, but this year everything has changed and now we cannot count on a good profit and it seems to me that now you can’t say that in this market you can get rich quick

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: