Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 05:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
Agree
Disagree

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?  (Read 8127 times)
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

On the poll on top of this particular thread post i click on AGREE which i think its true to some extent because cryptocurrency have made a lot of persons to be rich. But i still think getting rich in cryptocurrency can happen so fast like in less than 30 seconds if your trading skill is good and the tokens you are holding is doing the un-doable within some specific time. Also it cryptocurrency it is the fastest way to lose all you have if the wrong tools is being apply, so in conclusion getting rich is cryptocurrency is absolutely fast as well as losing all you have. It is a 50-50 situation that is part of the reason why users need to carry out extensive research on any project before thinking of investing his or her funds. But the good thing is holders will always hit it big but they/we have to be patience also and wait for the next bull run which we all think might happen soonest.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

I don't think that cryptocurrency is the fastest way for each of us to get rich. Most of the investment is a failure, isn't it? Because it is controlled by whales!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

I think I agree the reason why is because some if my researched that I did was totally the truth many people that getting involved in Cryptocurrency get the highest chancew of earning profit. Just choose the right currency to invest with your money you can earn a better amount of earnings.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

Indeed because we can earn 100% or 200% in our investment in the cryptocurrency. Nowadays many investors choose to invest in crypto than in real life because of the huge profit in investing in altcoins.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

Crypto Currency can be the fastest way to get rich  but if you have the experience, skills and knowledge of it  , it's not  for all , it's only for those who research and learn about it .
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

If you have decent trading expirience, it should be easy for you to get common with cryptocurrency trading and make some profits. In the same time, newbies may expirience difficulties.
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

I would say that cryptocurrency is only one of the means of good earnings.  In order to enrich you need something more than just a desire

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

This is the biggest misconception people bring with themselves while investing in cryptos. I agree that cryptos are volatile and hence, could give higher returns in shorter span unlike other investment assets. But it is an easy an a fast way to lose money as well. Market is so volatile that taking a proper action everytime isn't really easy. So trade wisely.
Yeah, thinking like this will always make people lose their money instead of getting rich. They will think everything would be fine and will always earning profit while scammer ready to cacth their money. people who are fooled by the talk, will no longer pay attention in how big the risk is.

Its possible if you're in the right timing. But I know a few people joining cryptocurrency in just a matter of 3 years they really get rich. This is a matter of right strategy and good timing when to buy and when to sell it.
with our Cryptocurrency we are able to use to gain wealth quickly because of the many opportunities that are able to we get from Cryptocurrency. like trading my mainstay in benefit much in the short time which made trading as my virtue in making a profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jateng

Activity: 1306
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

I think it depends upon the person who will handle the situation. We all know that if we are a trader and we work hard and we are also a bounty hunter that has a high rank, the income is very good. But if we don't, we will not earn big. On the other side, even if we are not working in crypto but we have a good job then we perform better and keep performing better, we can be promoted again and again so our salary will keep increasing.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

I think it depends upon the person who will handle the situation. We all know that if we are a trader and we work hard and we are also a bounty hunter that has a high rank, the income is very good. But if we don't, we will not earn big. On the other side, even if we are not working in crypto but we have a good job then we perform better and keep performing better, we can be promoted again and again so our salary will keep increasing.
Sometimes having to work hard not only helps the investment arrive faster though it makes the market grow depending on what work it is.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

The fastest? I really doubt that have you even considered the idea of how long it takes to learn about all details and hidden dangerous things?

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

Yes of course. it still is today because the market is still growing and developing and gives all its investors the opportunity to earn

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

Rather, cryptocurrency is now the fastest way to lose your money. this is very sad and I hope that the situation will change

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

There is o fast way to get rich anywhere and crypto is not an exception. I have been in crypto for more than six months and i have not met my goals yet. I will still hold on to crypto no matter what, because even if things are not going on well, it will get better.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

I agree, It will depend on the persons ability to get rich in crypto currency, It will be based on how they handle their funds and investments, they must have knowledge in crypto currency in able to have profit and to make better decision for their funds.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:53:24 PM

On the one hand, this is an opportunity to make money quickly, but on the other hand, everything can be lost in one moment, so everything must be treated wisely and should not be greedy.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

People won't get rich from Crypto, they need to get a physical job to make actual money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

Yes, there is nothing to question that is true. But this needs to be combined with the market. When the market takes off, the pigs can take off, haha, you understand what I mean. But now the market is not good. Need to wait patiently.

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

Winning a lottery is the fastest way to get rich. Gambling may work out too, but cryptocurrency will make you reach only in case, when you know how does the market work.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

I wouldn't really agree with that, yeah there are some great price incresease in fast time, but it really isn't that easy to catch those. And if we gonna think like that, then probably lottery would be the fastest way to get rich too, because you also do have to be lucky to invest immediately in potential x10 - x100.

Been in crypto for over a year now, and haven't reached my goals yet, but mainly because I didn't sell at ATH, rather I'm still holding all of my tokens and coins. I do believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in overall so I'm here for a long term. Trying to accumulate as much as possible but ain't cashing out. Let's just say that my goal is to either get rich or lose everything I have in crypto because I invested the amount that I can lose.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: