Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MMA BETTING PICKS TUF FINALS Sat. Nov. 30  (Read 545 times)
krach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 09:14:54 PM

If you want to take a break from making your eyes bleed from staring at candle charts why not take a break and watch other people bleed while they beat the shit out of each other?
This sat is your chance the TUF finals are finaly here and they will be broadcast FREE on FOX.
The main event features: Gray Maynard vs Nate Diaz
This is going to be a good fight. Maynard is a bully, he is big for the division packs a hard punch and can wrestle good. He has an excellent chin and can take a beating. We have seen him go 5 rounds on more than one occasion. Nate Diaz has a style simmilar to his brother. Excellent technical boxing, high level BJJ and cardio till next month. Damn, I dont even know what will happen when these 2 style meet. Maynard is not really the one to back up and fight walking backwards, and neither is Nate. Will Maynard be able to grab hold, clinch and ground and pound Diaz rag doll style? Will Diaz be too fast and out box him with a crazy ammount of volume? I would say can pull up the upset being the underdog at 2.18 , he has the skills, but you know what, he gets horrbile advice from his corner sometimes. Nick Diaz is one of the best fighters and a horrible corner man. So I have decided to bet over under on rounds. I see this being a five round battle , probaly Maynard will win via desicion and the Diaz brothers will complain that the rules are for pussies and that PRIDE rules are better.
My pick:
OVER 2.5 ROUNDS for 1.537 

ATM there are no bets available for the people that were on the TUF show  Undecided  There could be some intersting match ups and I would like to see the odds for the fights.

I use bitbook.biz 
They also have a faucet (somtimes dry) at http://bitbook.biz/faucet

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 11:41:19 PM

Ok the odds are in for 2 more fights!

Davey Grant 2.84 vs. Chris Holdsworth 1.487
Grant looked really good on TUF, he is pertty big in size for the division and a well rounded fighter. He is probaly a better striker than anything. Durable, tough, good figher IQ this guy could have a real future. Holdsworth finished 2 fights at TUF via sub in the first round. He is skilled in BJJ and knows how to get into the clinch or ground range without being stupid about it. Still I cant make a clear pick on this one. I see why Holdsworth is the favorite, but Grant wont go away easy. Both of these guys are going to be smart about what they are doing. I see this going over 1.5 rounds.
OVER 1.5 ROUNDS for 1.714

Jessica Rakoczy vs. Julianna Pena
Pena has a balls to the walls kamakaze in your face style. Perfect for where womens MMA is atm. She throws long straight punches in 3,4,5 combos and covers a lot of distance. She is well rounded and can fight on the ground too. The main thing is that she gets in your face, she puts the other fighter under a lot of preasure. This might work against the fighters on TUF but more experinced fighters are going to be able to deal with this. Rakoczy has experince, as a boxer, a really really good boxer. Boxing is not MMA. She did win her last fight on TUF, but she didnt show any aggresive offense. Nothing to convince me that she can beat Pena. I see Pena moving forward with her long punches and trying to take this to the ground. Rakozy has shown good take down defense and she has some good elbows from the bottom, but that might not be enough. Hell maybe Pena gets sloppy and Rakozy knocks her out. - I checked and bitbook has a different bet on this one. They think it will go over 2.5 rounds even though it is a 3 round fight. If it was 1.5 I wouldnt take the bet but 2.5 yes. This is a risky bet but a good value and imo worth it.
UNDER 2.5 ROUNDS for 2.44 , please someone finsh that fight!

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌