Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vircurex Withdrawal problem, NameCoins  (Read 862 times)
Bendejo (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:56:52 PM

Is anyone else having trouble getting a hold of Vircurex support or withdrawing coins?

It's been over 3 days with no response, a very large NMC withdrawal of mine is held up in their system.

I notice that Kumala has not been on the forum for a couple days, I have sent him a PM, I don't know what I can do now besides wait (so I made this thread)
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bendejo (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:27:46 PM

Update:

Vircurex support finally got a hold of me and cancelled the transaction.

Very unhappy about the ordeal, but very happy it was resolved in the end.
firefly595

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:51:51 PM

Yes Im having the same problem right now, no word from Vircurex support, same coins.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:57:10 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 11:10:08 PM by davida

I'm having the same problem with a bitcoin withdrawal...

It's been 2 hours so far for btc withdrawal, I know it isn't that long especially if processing it manually, but when you need to spend the coin asap 2 hours delay just isn't gonna cut it in future.

EDIT: It arrived shortly after posting! I also got a quick reply to the email I sent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: