Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOOKING TO INVEST BIG IN BTC  (Read 452 times)
lucksmith (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:13:24 PM

Hello and thank you,

I am the money. Show me the BTCTC as quickly as you can. I am a very successful entrepreneur and have already invested a few thousand in Bit Coins. I am looking to invest to the hilt. Ie, I want to turn as much USD into BTC as quickly and safely as possible. I am looking for any and all ideas (internet or in the real) that would enable me to achieve these goals quickly if not simultaneously.

Thanks in advance you for your advice. If any advice is lucrative it will be rewarded handsomely (mBTC)  Smiley

-Lucksmith

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buggrock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:15:21 PM

Hello and thank you,

I am the money. Show me the BTCTC as quickly as you can. I am a very successful entrepreneur and have already invested a few thousand in Bit Coins. I am looking to invest to the hilt. Ie, I want to turn as much USD into BTC as quickly and safely as possible. I am looking for any and all ideas (internet or in the real) that would enable me to achieve these goals quickly if not simultaneously.

Thanks in advance you for your advice. If any advice is lucrative it will be rewarded handsomely (mBTC)  Smiley

-Lucksmith

So am assuming that you want to Lose Big in Btc.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:17:38 PM

Sounds like a scam.
Speaker

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Veronica <333

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:35:48 PM

If I had any BTC (lost them all recently Sad) I would invest in the smaller Crytocurrencies like NovaCoin or LiteCoin (NVC seems like a better choice). Of course you could always see what new ones are taking off right away and just increase your money by ten folds since they'll be worthless but they double easily if they take off. Spent 25$ on ChinaCoin when it first came out then made about 80$ back within the week.

https://twitter.com/fontase

I've followed this guy a couple of times but pretty much did the exact opposite of what he wanted which seemed pretty lucrative (Only if he announced the coin). Followed this twitter like a hawk a few months ago.

Also if you have your own business that isn't website based, start to take Bitcoin as a method of payment.
Johnny Bitcoinseed

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Johnny Bitcoinseed

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 10:38:00 PM

He's invested a couple thousand Paraguay Guarani's which takes 4412 of them to be worth 1 US dollar.  

In other words, he controls a whopping 0.002 of a Bitcoin and he's gunning for more.

Sincerely I am, Johnny BitcoinSeed .com
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 10:43:59 PM

Well if you want to buy a lot of BTC, register in all of the BTC exchanges you can (best: coinbase, bitstamp, and bitqucik).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: