Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.035 loan from AndrewWilliams  (Read 1757 times)
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:37:00 PM

His name 'Kinderachtig' means childish in Dutch ^^. However, I don't know you can be that sure that it's the same person. You should ask a moderator to compare the IP adresses if they do.

If he really scamed you, I think that's a reason to release his personal information. But i'm not sure whether that's allowed according to the rules.

(No, I don't know any person regarding this deal).

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:39:48 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 09:22:23 PM by AndrewWilliams

His name 'Kinderachtig' means childish in Dutch ^^. However, I don't know you can be that sure that it's the same person. You should ask a moderator to compare the IP adresses if they do.

If he really scamed you, I think that's a reason to release his personal information. But i'm not sure whether that's allowed according to the rules.

(No, I don't know any person regarding this deal).

His sentence structure and grammar are very similar.

Plus, he appeared on the scene about the time gotarollman disappeared.

And he gave me negative feedback for calling out gotarollman as a scammer, who would do that other than the scammer?

Mods are more then welcome to check his IP of this scammer.

He has a few more hours and his ugly face is going to be revealed.

EDIT: While it doesn't seem they are the same person, Kinderachtig shares his passion for scamming people.

Thanks for the tip about the Dutch word.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:40:30 PM

Only problem being that he'd be "releasing" some other, random, already scammed guy personal information.
There is a 0% chance that the name on the ID is the real name of gotarollman.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:43:00 PM

Only problem being that he'd be "releasing" some other, random, already scammed guy personal information.
There is a 0% chance that the name on the ID is the real name of gotarollman.

He took a picture of himself holding the ID in a very high res photo with his screen name written too.

Unless he easily makes fake ID's that look real, I doubt it.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:44:38 PM

Allright. Did he send you a picture of a Dutch driver license or one from Belgium?  That make sense as 'Kinderachtig' is Dutch.

Be aware that also that picture might be fake. That might harm an innocent. Oh jeez, i'm going to talk like I have something to do with this xD. (Mods can confirm that this isn't).

Edit: I mean the same as Kouye said. Goodluck!

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:21:41 AM

Here it is. Hope he is happy with his decision.

Loan Scammer:

Justin T. Tupts
DOB: 1/13/86
Sedan, New Mexico

Below are all the PM's he wrote to con me into loaning him.

Hello,

I would like to thank you, for this. The interest rate is very fair. I will have no problem with repayment. Photos are included. Once again, thank you for your time.  And except full repayment by the said date.
I do apologize of the quality of some photos as its hard to take a picture with a front camera.
16VyEUP4ZhhDDExWYWhhfHwJ1ALFLYfcAN
Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!
-Justin

Hey Andrew,

I need the loan to help me complete the transaction for a ASICMiner Block Erupter USB 330MH/s Sapphire Miner. I've been doing a lot of research, and have figured this is a good way to start out in mining without investing in am expensive rig (although eventually, I will). I'm trying to order this today, so that way I will at least have it by Monday, considering the holiday.

I do not have Skype, as currently, I'm visiting family and only brought my tablet with me. I do have kik messenger. Or you can text me, 513-800-0394.
Thanks once again, Andrew.

-Justin

Yes, I was laid-off temporarily. But I resume employment December 3rd. Pay checks are still coming in as is unemployment which I receive on the 1st.
I work in the automotive industry, which if you are familiar with the economy in the US, is never secure.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, and thank you for the question.
If you have any more feel free to ask.

The address on my drivers license is my family's residence in New Mexico.
The letter I provided, is my current address. I just haven't found the time to renew my license in the state of Indiana.

But yes,
The document that shows.
Justin Tupts
1000 West 21st Lot 1
Connersville, IN 47331

This is my current, for a year and a half.
I am a renter.

Done.
Thank you very much.
Have a good holiday!

-Justin

and

DUI Arrest
Justin Tupts, 26, of Sedan, N.M.., was arrested Nov. 30 at 1940 Waddy Road (Love's Truck Stop) and charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, first offense, theft by unlawful taking (shoplifting), receiving stolen property and possession of an open alcoholic beverage container in a vehicle.
http://www.sentinelnews.com/content/shelby-county-sheriff-reports-jan-4-2013

Twitter (Inactive)
https://twitter.com/gotarollman

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:45:40 AM

Backed up

DO NOT HIRE

Justin T. Tupts
DOB: 1/13/86
2062 Nara Visa Hwy
Sedan, New Mexico 88436

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:11:33 AM

i really feel that was stupid. You posted his info online. This also ensures that you most probably will not get your BTC back.

And i am not sure what you done is legal.

But sure it will serve as a warning for future loans.

ROFL! You think we give a fuck what's legal or not? You can steal 50K BTC and NOTHING will happen to you. WTF do you think is going to happen for posting dox? LOL

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
rurikar

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:59:09 AM

He probably had some other bills to pay, I looked up the senders address on his proof and it is collection services.

http://www.mvbalaw.com/

His license is also expired, which leads me to believe: A. after his DUI incident he didn't pay his court fines B: License was suspended.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:24:51 PM

i really feel that was stupid. You posted his info online. This also ensures that you most probably will not get your BTC back.

And i am not sure what you done is legal.

But sure it will serve as a warning for future loans.

He is not going to pay it back period, it's obvious he is a scammer.

Besides not being online since he got the loan, he does not answer the phone number he provided.

In the rare occasion that I borrow money or even anything from someone, I make it a priority to stay in contact with them.

If you want to talk about what is legal, you should be more concerned about the thief stealing rather than me posting the thief's info.

If he does not want his identity known and to be called a thief, he should pay back the money. It's that simple.

He probably had some other bills to pay, I looked up the senders address on his proof and it is collection services.

http://www.mvbalaw.com/

His license is also expired, which leads me to believe: A. after his DUI incident he didn't pay his court fines B: License was suspended.

Yes, it looks like he is not able to drive since it is expired and could not get it renewed.
Kinderachtig

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:45:37 PM

I am not a scammer, and I am definetly not that ugly looser low life drug addict picture you posted.
I just don`t like you, you are acusing me for everything I`m not. (scammer, scheme etc.)

Yes, my names spells childish in Dutch. Ik spreek uitstekend nederlands, het is me moedertaal. Smiley
I also speak verry well english, and few other languages like Turkish, Spanish and German.

And please check my ip and do whatever you can to proof me I scammed you. You will fail. MORON
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:20:31 PM

I am not a scammer, and I am definetly not that ugly looser low life drug addict picture you posted.
I just don`t like you, you are acusing me for everything I`m not. (scammer, scheme etc.)

Yes, my names spells childish in Dutch. Ik spreek uitstekend nederlands, het is me moedertaal. Smiley
I also speak verry well english, and few other languages like Turkish, Spanish and German.

And please check my ip and do whatever you can to proof me I scammed you. You will fail. MORON

It's obvious you support scammers, Kouye's reference link in your feedback is proof enough.

Loser.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: