Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Node.js & socket.io - Well paid easy task  (Read 708 times)
CashBitango (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:24:30 AM

We're looking for a developer that knows socket.io and node.js.

Of course you have to be using distributed version control also, we're using Mercurial.
You also need to be able to explain how to get the server running, or be able to get a linux VPS running node with your code.

We need to connect to the blockchain.info API and get latest following data:
- Prizes of bitcoin in different currencies (Euro and USD for starters)
- balance of specific addresses (about 3 addresses as they appear on blockchain.info)
   * The returned value have to be float or double, not string, as we need to do calculations with the numbers.

It should be an easy job if you've used node and socket.

We pay well to the suitable programmer.

Send me an offer of how much you'd charge for this job, and what experience you've got with node and socket, as well as getting it running on a server.

Contact via this forum, PM me, or preferably using bitmessage:
BM-2cV2neNCvnGMPcEsFszSvPbtmMShap6y11
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CashBitango (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:34:44 AM

One thing I forgot to mention is that I'll be out of office for a few days, but I'll get back to you next week.

Please send me your information if you know node and socket, I'll get back to you asap.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: