Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens in a Society?, when:  (Read 268 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:28:56 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 11:07:49 PM by KingScorpio

The People have lost desire to work for money anymore,

but out of nothing there are "capitalists" appearing creating money and are looking for money earning cattle that is supposed to work for them?

what will happen?

regards

Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

I guess that society will also perish. If people will not work for momney anymore, then these people I assumed they are financially stable. There will no longer be anyone willing to do dirty work anymore like janitorial, construction and service crews. Because, I assume they will all have their own construction firms, restaurants and buildings. They're at the top.
I guess many of us, do desire to be rich. This is because we see other people being rich, tax goes out of the payslip and into the pockets of politicians, cost of necessities go high leaving salaries on minimum. I don't blame them for dreaming that big.
shekhar0005

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

When someone psychopath goes crazy, a situation like Las Vegas (open firing at a concert) happens.
tseplish

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

I guess that society will also perish. If people will not work for momney anymore, then these people I assumed they are financially stable. There will no longer be anyone willing to do dirty work anymore like janitorial, construction and service crews. Because, I assume they will all have their own construction firms, restaurants and buildings. They're at the top.
I guess many of us, do desire to be rich. This is because we see other people being rich, tax goes out of the payslip and into the pockets of politicians, cost of necessities go high leaving salaries on minimum. I don't blame them for dreaming that big.

The fact is that will not happen. I mean will always devide on those who rule the company/factory, and those who is working for this labor. And btw most part of population wanna be ruled and will not establish any organization. There will always be a leader, an innovator, and those who follow. Most part of people are more eager to follow as it's more stable and more safe, if you are an innovator - you go against safety and stability.
Shewar

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

Human civilization will be exhausted and lost from the face of the earth, all the technology will be broken not working and maybe it's doomsday ....
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

I dont think that is going to happen.. since human right now are tend to life for money.. well not all of us, but you cant deny the facts that most of us human are..
But in case it really happens, i guess maybe it would have something good to this civilization.. It could brings human in to less greedy i think
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

We have lost our self worth about faith. Everyone is after the next big thing. Loyalty went out of style, morals arent handed down. We don't teach our children we send them off to strangers more hours of the day then we spend with them. People forgot about people and focus on things.
Dmatey

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

Yes society members will suffer. Society can not have all its people being financially stable. Some has to be low other higher and the so therefore the lower or poor has to work for the rich or the financially stable guys for money. Desire for money i assumed is part of human dreams in life.
Racerfx

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

That is never going to happen, people will always have a desire to own more things to live better.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:04:32 AM

those that are forced to sell their time and life for money life in a miserable condition, the money makers constantly are trying to prepare something for them, be it matter coins, paper bills or like now encripted information.

those that sell their time for money never get rich, those that controll the money never are honest with them.

did anyone told us in school that working for money doesnt make rich?

no they said, do a good job get a good education and you earn a lot more money.

but still school prepared us to earn money, the creation of money was kept a privilege of a small elite, that therefore never lose, but always win as they are basically living of the others.

Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

sometimes things that make something tedious, including working continuously will make people become lazy and need refreshing, capitalist understanding comes and is in front of us all, then let's all we rise up and try to be a winner for ourselves and our family myself, thank you
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

it wont happen because money was the powerful object in the world and also because of exchange or the result of their doing, they do.  Money or reward can be the solution from poverty and also because of poverty, they want to eliminate poverty using money.  A money that when rich become richer the poor become poorer because the money that they've got has a result to be a balance.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

but out of nothing there are "capitalists" appearing creating money and are looking for money earning cattle that is supposed to work for them?

what will happen?

regards

Let me ask you personally, do you want money or not? Do you want to work to get it or do you prefer to wait until it falls from the sky and hits you in the head?
Most people would want to be rich and not have to work, but the next best thing is working and earning money to support yourself. You don't like capitalists, but communists were also making people work and used money.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

what will happen?

regards

Let me ask you personally, do you want money or not? Do you want to work to get it or do you prefer to wait until it falls from the sky and hits you in the head?
Most people would want to be rich and not have to work, but the next best thing is working and earning money to support yourself. You don't like capitalists, but communists were also making people work and used money.

communism also has capitalists,

the problem is for what kind of money people are beeing forced to work for,

the capitalist that creates the money in the end is always the winner, since he has the power.

people seek to regulate him or the capitalists selfregulte themselves to get their trust, its automatic.

regards

entemeister

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

People don't have the desire, but the need to work for money. If people could get money without working they would spend all the day doing the things they usually can't do. This is what rich people do, they don't work, they travel, have fun and enjoy life.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

If everyone is not working but making money, I do not think there are more employees and workers in the store to develop it. Same thing we have a lot of money, but we can not be served by employees, and this is a strange thing. Humans must work to make money, from child to adult we have learned how to work. It's possible that people will act as if everyone has wealth, and this can lead to a sense of wanting to rule.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Colinator

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:34:05 PM

~

The main problem is that the current generation of people has become much lazier. In my opinion today, making money (a lot of money) is much easier than it was 50 years ago. And I agree with you that not that rich, who works hard, but the one who works qualitatively.

In my country, there is such a saying. The horse works on the farm from morning till late at night. But it will never become the owner of the farm.

Of course, many employers are outspoken assholes. However, there are also very decent people who give bonuses and treat their subordinates very well.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

~

The main problem is that the current generation of people has become much lazier. In my opinion today, making money (a lot of money) is much easier than it was 50 years ago. And I agree with you that not that rich, who works hard, but the one who works qualitatively.

In my country, there is such a saying. The horse works on the farm from morning till late at night. But it will never become the owner of the farm.

Of course, many employers are outspoken assholes. However, there are also very decent people who give bonuses and treat their subordinates very well.

it doesnt matter there is one truth not being told to anyone:

working for money doesnt make rich

even schoolchildren are beeing denied this ultimate truth?

and you know why? because the system seeks to keep the pyramid shape that is necessary intact.

Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

I dont think that is going to happen.. since human right now are tend to life for money.. well not all of us, but you cant deny the facts that most of us human are..
But in case it really happens, i guess maybe it would have something good to this civilization.. It could brings human in to less greedy i think
As we all know there are some of us are actually greedy when it comes to money, there are lots of report one of it is corruption we cannot control people who we are because we need money in order to survive in this world and without that it might be taken for granted by the other people to control population trying to manipulate the innocent ones.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

today is money in need of life, and I realize that people do not need money how they meet their needs?
and when people who already have a lot of money and create a capitalist system that will destroy the owner of the lowest capital can in a short time, and provide wealth to the largest capital owner

that's what I see from some global economic reality view
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: