Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Land of bitcoin Island  (Read 754 times)
rizhiy87 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:52:50 AM

I can't post anything anywhere, so I decided to make a new topic with next question to people, who's getting a little amount of btc, using land of bitcoin.
There is a little game "Island". Have you any tactics andadvices how to survive there?

And one more question: Is there any ways to get some btc without mining and buing them with cash?
Now I have 0.0007758 BTC in my wallet and it's only 0.73 USD, but who knows.. maybe in une year it becomes 1000 USD Smiley I want to increase my wallet balance with any ways)
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 06:59:40 AM

I can't post anything anywhere, so I decided to make a new topic with next question to people, who's getting a little amount of btc, using land of bitcoin.
There is a little game "Island". Have you any tactics andadvices how to survive there?

And one more question: Is there any ways to get some btc without mining and buing them with cash?
Now I have 0.0007758 BTC in my wallet and it's only 0.73 USD, but who knows.. maybe in une year it becomes 1000 USD Smiley I want to increase my wallet balance with any ways)
Work for bitcoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rizhiy87 (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:18:47 AM

Work for bitcoin
So, where can I find tassk to complete for get BTC? I am PHP Javascript programmer with 5 years experience. I just cant imagine how could I mis the moment of bitcoin rising Smiley
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:27:24 AM

You can check my signature...  Smiley

Nothing I have will get you rich off the bat though...
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:19:36 AM

So, where can I find tassk to complete for get BTC? I am PHP Javascript programmer with 5 years experience. I just cant imagine how could I mis the moment of bitcoin rising Smiley

try this one http://bittask.com/

have list of what can u do and earn BTC for that

u may check this one ass well  http://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4bitcoins

Hope it help

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:37:20 AM

i was thinking that the OP was going to suggest that bitcoin holders pool their money together to buy an island.. so we could create our own decentralized community/government  Cheesy
Epicurean

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:25:44 AM

islands are a dangerous investment anyway. living on a volcano and all.
panck4beer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:32:22 AM

i was thinking that the OP was going to suggest that bitcoin holders pool their money together to buy an island.. so we could create our own decentralized community/government  Cheesy

I though the same, Bitcoin could get official foreign currency status and be traded on forex
Not bad idea to make

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:39:03 AM

gamble your small amounts smartly
Ravocado

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:46:00 AM

Read around this forum more...use different faucets, use forum sig ads, gamble...these are free ways. Best way - get a job, earn money and invest. Offer your skills/services for btc. Wink
Kodoka

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:08:55 AM

Try BitVisitor. You type in a captcha, and then it brings up a few advertisements. It won't net you anything massive, but unless you have nice mining rig, BitCoin probably isn't your best bet. I'd recommend mining FTC-FeatherCoin, LTC-LiteCoin, or anyone of the younger crypto-currencies. They aren't worth much now, but neither was BitCoin not too long ago... Also, since they're younger, it's much easier to mine them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: