Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am an introvert  (Read 444 times)
SindiRokRok (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:44:49 AM

I am a loner, and rarely socialize, but I am actually uncomfortable with this situation, I am eager to be like someone else who is extrovert, but I find it hard to turn myself into extroverts.
Now what should I do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tabachnyidym

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

Well. There is 2 choices.
1. You keep being an introvert and try to find the good things in that. I`m an introvert too and I find it easy to concentrate on work, for example. Thats why I`m being way more productive and don`t waste my time on little chats with someone. There is tons of benefits in this behavior. Just google them Smiley
2. You try to get away from your comfort zone and interact with the society. And by that I mean REALLY get away from it. You will need to force yourself to talk to people, to have some public speeches and other stuff. In the beginning it will feel like hell, but later on you will feel yourself way more comfortable.

Its up to you to change your life dude
jacobjunmo

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

If you have/make a hobby, you can socialize with it. Being in a band or doing a team exercise will provide you chances to communicate with others; since you and the peers have the same interest, it will be easier to talk. For example, I often talk and hang out with teammates from my BJJ gym. We mostly talk about BJJ, but in time we have become good friends who sincerely care about each other.

Hope you find good friends soon and enjoy the social life as you wish, mate.
SindiRokRok (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

Well. There is 2 choices.
1. You keep being an introvert and try to find the good things in that. I`m an introvert too and I find it easy to concentrate on work, for example. Thats why I`m being way more productive and don`t waste my time on little chats with someone. There is tons of benefits in this behavior. Just google them Smiley
2. You try to get away from your comfort zone and interact with the society. And by that I mean REALLY get away from it. You will need to force yourself to talk to people, to have some public speeches and other stuff. In the beginning it will feel like hell, but later on you will feel yourself way more comfortable.

Its up to you to change your life dude
It seems that now I am in a neutral position, I am uncomfortable to be in those 2 things. But sometimes I also feel comfortable in both of these things, just depending on my mood.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

Find a group with common interests. Groups or events such as a book club, cooking courses or lectures on certain topics are great places to meet people. The participants of this event are good for the conversation and you at least have one common interest that can be discussed. More than this, it will give you the opportunity to start a real conversation, and not to talk about "about anything" that most introverts do not like.
SindiRokRok (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:02:23 AM

If you have/make a hobby, you can socialize with it. Being in a band or doing a team exercise will provide you chances to communicate with others; since you and the peers have the same interest, it will be easier to talk. For example, I often talk and hang out with teammates from my BJJ gym. We mostly talk about BJJ, but in time we have become good friends who sincerely care about each other.

Hope you find good friends soon and enjoy the social life as you wish, mate.
I often play with my friends, I have 3 very intimate friends. I find it difficult to find other friends, I really want to be familiar with many people, but I do not know how.
PrinceFury

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

I am a loner, and rarely socialize, but I am actually uncomfortable with this situation, I am eager to be like someone else who is extrovert, but I find it hard to turn myself into extroverts.
Now what should I do?

Don't just focus to yourself. You have family or friends. Communicate with them. Many social media sites that you can join to feel others. If you really don't want to be alone. Keep it to yourself that YOU CAN! You can do what you should want to do. Don't keep in your mind that you are loner. THE MORE YOU IMAGINE, THERE'S A POSSIBILITY THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN. Think positive !
glenn freed

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

Initially I was an introvert, but I realized I could not continue living in solitude, I had to mingle ..
SindiRokRok (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

Initially I was an introvert, but I realized I could not continue living in solitude, I had to mingle ..
Can you briefly describe the process of changing yourself? I also want to change myself, but I do not want to change myself like others, but I want to change myself for the better.
elyasgoof

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

Try to find friends who have the same interests
KevinClarkson

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

Life starts at the ending of your comfort zone.

If introvert is your personality, respect and dont suppress it.
If you are hiding behind the fact, then that is your comfort zone.

try to work in groups, dont for for people to initiate a conversation
ukloonion

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

Spend more time on the bitcointalk forum and make friends here. You won't need to meet them in person and you can be as intro or extroverted as you wish! The other option is to get drunk and go out, but don't over do it

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=2091065
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
SindiRokRok (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

Life starts at the ending of your comfort zone.

If introvert is your personality, respect and dont suppress it.
If you are hiding behind the fact, then that is your comfort zone.

try to work in groups, dont for for people to initiate a conversation
I am introverted, but to be honest I am not comfortable with this introvert personality, I want to be extrovert but I am embarrassed with other people, because other people / friends I have a lot of experience in the outside world. My experience in the outside world is less than the experience of teenagers whose age is far below me.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

high five
Bheb112795

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

I am also an introvert, but the good thing is I have friends that are really true and they inspires me and support me in all of my decissions.
esqueleto

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Introverts can be more communicative. Socialization is just a skill. You can develop it.
Warrdrow

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

this is normal
fachuzay

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

I am an introvert but I've been working on my social skills with the help of some books which I can recommend. Now, I'm a whole lot confident when talking outside.
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

you need to change your mindset, change your introvert habits, and be brave to express something to other people.
Just keep calm, everything starts from zero
Olivia S

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

not all the people, who seem to be an extrovert actually really that type)

there is no need to become another type or pretend to be someone else))

If u feel comfortable and want to meet people u still can be the introvert)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: