Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We have XXX sites, but where are the camsites/amateurs on cam?  (Read 13065 times)
Canon (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 11:37:17 AM

It seems odd to have a near-total lack of cam-models (what is right no-gender term?) when all it requires is:
  • a person,
  • who accepts Bitcoins,
  • in return for getting naked on cam. (or similar thing)

There are already plenty which are unaffiliated with any site and do it professionally via traditional money-exchange like PayPal and Western Union, and others who do it just as a sidejob/hobby via the same.

Sex sells, so where are the cam-models/-sites accepting Bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonymous

February 15, 2011, 12:20:07 PM

Craigslist ?
Canon (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 02:51:26 PM

No mentions of Bitcoin in any section of my area Craigslist.

And Craigslist does not allow "adult services" on US or Canadian sites any longer. US due to a bunch of attorney generals, CA due to provincial politicial pressure.

Also a bad idea in any case for two reasons:
1) rather not teach somebody, on a site known for scamming, how to use Bitcoin
2) craigslist is local to one area, webcams and Bitcoin are not
wannabpimp

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 03:18:07 PM

Hello, I am an 'amateur pimp' in my free time. I connect friends needing cash with some people that want some specific 'entertainment'.

Most of the time this limits itself to video and photos, but having read about bitcoins on slashdot (and still trying to wrap my head around it) I think this could allow us to step into a more worldwide business model Smiley

All of the people providing the 'services' are friends of mine, or friends of friends, and most of the time these are one off situations, for need or curiosity. I can serve as middleman (I like pimp Smiley ) if you want something specific and are willing to pay. Every case is special, and I have access to straight, gay and/or kinky girls and boys, but not all, all of the time.

I'm going to talk to 'my people' and see if anyone's interested in doing webcam 'chat'. Is skype a good solution? Let me know if you want something particular, but remember these are all common people, amateurs and first time on this particular medium.
Canon (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 03:31:25 PM

Most of the time this limits itself to video and photos, but having read about bitcoins on slashdot (and still trying to wrap my head around it) I think this could allow us to step into a more worldwide business model Smiley
In my opinion, videos/photos produced by request somewhat fit under the umbrella, too, so learning cam not absolutely necessary.

My profile has my Skype and MSN/email, message me. (Preference: Skype >> MSN > email)

ps: stop 'using' so many 'quotation' marks, it makes your post look odd
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 03:53:06 PM

A related thread: 
  Bitcoin + ChatRoulette
  http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197.0

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

wannabpimp

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 05:56:00 PM

In my opinion, videos/photos produced by request somewhat fit under the umbrella, too, so learning cam not absolutely necessary.

My profile has my Skype and MSN/email, message me. (Preference: Skype >> MSN > email)

ps: stop 'using' so many 'quotation' marks, it makes your post look odd

Yeah, sorry, english is not my mother tongue, and I do have this tendency. I will contact you as soon as I have some feedback from my friends, but I was under the impression you was just feeding an idea, not requesting a service  Grin
Canon (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 06:07:00 PM

Yeah, sorry, english is not my mother tongue, and I do have this tendency. I will contact you as soon as I have some feedback from my friends, but I was under the impression you was just feeding an idea, not requesting a service  Grin
Doing both. It's a service I want, but it is also popular and possibly a good market for Bitcoin.

When should I expect messages? And feel free to contact me in advance of hearing from them to work out early details.
Mythoranium

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 09:43:37 PM

Hello! I'm new here, found out about BitCoin via SlashDot and have since been quite obsessed with the whole idea of it (in a good way).
Although the idea of a amateur cams for BitCoin is awesome (as the OP said, sex does indeed sell), I think no currency can really be a proper currency until someone from "The Oldest profession" accepts it as payment for their services.

Just my BTC 0.02 Smiley
In all fairness I believe it is only a matter of time until it happens.
wannabpimp

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 09:51:50 PM

Doing both. It's a service I want, but it is also popular and possibly a good market for Bitcoin.

When should I expect messages? And feel free to contact me in advance of hearing from them to work out early details.

Very honestly, I have only ever done this in person, with people I trust or are trusted by my friends. The personal exposure is scary!

I can use skype to contact you, but please remember this is not a professional thing, and I am not sure my friends want to risk getting themselfs in the internet. I will try to talk to a couple of them (straight girls, don't really know your preference) tomorrow and will let you know. I'll try to contact you later today so I can get a idea of what you may want.
Canon (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2011, 01:46:53 AM

Bump.

I'm still wondering where they are (and looking to pay them)
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 19, 2011, 05:23:00 AM

Go to 4chan and recruit girls there.
Canon (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2011, 04:02:50 PM

It's much easier to find scammers than girls there. No surprise there, it is 4chan. And almost nobody there knows what Bitcoin is, which is odd, since anonymity is kind of their thing.

Also bump to say as a general note that I'll pay for pictures/videos of ex's. Exes? Whatever: ex-girlfriends.
My e-mail is in my profile and is probably the best method of contacting me at the moment.
JohnDoe

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2011, 07:49:01 PM

Weren't you offering camgirls a while back? I think there were even satisfied customers iirc.
Anonymous

March 06, 2011, 03:17:27 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2011, 03:29:46 AM by noagendamarket

Start a group or ad on fetlife and offer people money bitcoins to do what they enjoy doing anyway Smiley

http://fetlife.com/

swizzler

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 05:47:05 AM

Hello,

I have someone considering integrating Bitcoin into their popular cam site.

They are asking two thing:

#1 what it would cost to implement

#2 how many people this could potentially bring us

Does anyone have any insights?
da2ce7
Legendary

Activity: 1222
Merit: 1016

Live and Let Live

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 06:51:01 AM

Hello,

I have someone considering integrating Bitcoin into their popular cam site.

They are asking two thing:

#1 what it would cost to implement

#2 how many people this could potentially bring us

Does anyone have any insights?

Great!  There is no fees in integrating a bitcoin payment system other than the development time / costs.
Check out the bitcoin wiki, much of the hard work has already been done.

On the second point, I cannot directly answer that.  Bitcoin is still very young, and the economy is still small.  I guess the main incentive in using bitcoin is potential long-term competitive advantage it gives your site, if/when bitcoin indeed takes of.

Hope that this help.  If you want to visit #bitcoin-dev on freenode.net irc, any technical questions are quickly answered.

One off NP-Hard.
gohan

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 12:49:52 PM

Sex sells, so where are the cam-models/-sites accepting Bitcoin?
Just saw this on the wiki: http://www.talksugar.com/
swizzler

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 09:53:18 PM

Wow.... any developers interested in a job? lol

I seriously believe one of the best ways to create buzz and early spikes in demand for BTC is via "high quality entertainment" sites.

strip4bit

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 01:14:13 PM

And again a new Bitcoin camsite: http://www.strip4bit.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: