Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:22:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStamp Deposit / Support Issues  (Read 924 times)
CoinPay (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:48:20 AM

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with bitstamp deposits & support at the moment?
Sent a sizable deposit to bitstamp on friday 22nd and usually bitstamp are prompt at crediting accounts, however still waiting for this to be credited and no response from support in the past 2 days?
n-gage

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:49:35 AM

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with bitstamp deposits & support at the moment?
Sent a sizable deposit to bitstamp on friday 22nd and usually bitstamp are prompt at crediting accounts, however still waiting for this to be credited and no response from support in the past 2 days?

I'm still waiting for my $21k withdrawal to reach my bank account. It was requested on 12/11, still no wire, still no contact with Bitstamp support!!
CoinPay (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:57:35 PM

Seems to be mixed reports of users being credited as usual or not at all with no response from support. highly frustrating!
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:42:35 PM

I have a ticket in that has gotten no response for over a day. This concerns me.

I'm grumpy!!
CoinPay (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:23:36 PM

Almost 3 days with no response here.
falcoiii

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:34:44 PM

Same - wire transfer to bitstamp on 11/20 with a support ticket opened 11/27.  Not deposited, no response from support.  This is the first time I have dealt with bitstamp.  Triple checked every detail & number for accuracy and my bank assured me on 11/27 that it has been sent.

What is the next step?
CoinPay (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:56:33 PM

Think its just a waiting game I know many people who also sent in verification documents over a week ago and they have not been responded to.

Its frustrating to say the least, obviously the site is going to have teething problems handling the influx or users and money but they need to really get on top of things.
n-gage

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:05:38 PM

wire transfer from bitstamp for $21,000

still no wire, still no response from Bitstamp
CoinPay (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:30:19 PM

n-gage, has your transfer now been credited to your account?

I received a response asking me to provide proof of the transfer which I have done, which they responded to saying they would now search for the transfer and credit my account once they find it.

How long this is going to take is anyone's guess.

I think its issues like this where regulation for exchanges would eliminate issues like this, I can understand that they are probably a victim of there own success, just like Mt.Gox was but it baffles me that they make so much money.. according to there tax returns yet they do not employ enough staff to keep a tight ship.

I hope for everyone's sake these issues are resolved, however I doubt this is going to happen anytime soon, especially with the holiday season fast approaching.

falcoiii

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:26:13 PM

My deposit has been wired 16 days ago and still has not hit my bitstamp account.

Get verified.

Wire money.

7 days later, open a support ticket.

5 days later, get a reply asking for more personal information.

I reply in hours with passport and answers to questions about How did you learn about Bitcoin? / What is the purpose of your trading on Bitstamp?, etc...

4 days later, still no response.

It has been 16 days since I have done the wire transfer... I am SERIOUSLY concerned.
bakada

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 05:53:21 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 06:37:13 PM by bakada

n-gage

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:25:03 PM

n-gage, has your transfer now been credited to your account?

I received a response asking me to provide proof of the transfer which I have done, which they responded to saying they would now search for the transfer and credit my account once they find it.

How long this is going to take is anyone's guess.

I think its issues like this where regulation for exchanges would eliminate issues like this, I can understand that they are probably a victim of there own success, just like Mt.Gox was but it baffles me that they make so much money.. according to there tax returns yet they do not employ enough staff to keep a tight ship.

I hope for everyone's sake these issues are resolved, however I doubt this is going to happen anytime soon, especially with the holiday season fast approaching.

NO!!! Still no money, still no response from Bitstamp. I've asked them to send me a proof (swift copy) and I even agreed to pay for that (an additional fee if required) and guess what? They just seem to completely ignore me. This wire was requested almost a month ago... What a shame bitstamp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: