Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TrackAirdrop - A place to Find all Upcoming Airdrops - (Supporters needed)  (Read 172 times)
ifticrypto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

We just started a website where you can find and Join all the Latest Airdrops to get some free tokens.

You can earn Tokens worth $500 by joining all the Airdrops listed on the site.

Currently, we are new and open to collaborations/partnerships/sponsored listings.

Have a look at https://TrackAirdrop.com and leave your comments below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

HI,

Will be good if you add more info like what we need to do on the airdrops... sign in, telegram etc etc

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3427

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:12:24 AM

and leave your comments below.
Based on the following line:

We will be sending you latest airdrop alerts along with complete methods to join a particular airdrop.

I couldn't find the appropriate section (is there any or you just meant "listing" instead of "sending"?).

Will be good if you add more info like what we need to do on the airdrops... sign in, telegram etc etc
It's already included (click each of the airdrops name > window expands [you'll see the instructions for each]).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ifticrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

HI,

Click on any airdrop name and see more details about it. Moreover, we have a telegram channel where we share more info on each airdrop.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Is it possible that the selection would turned into some different color or have some icon which means it already been visited? (or maybe it will be transferred to a column - Visited/Done)
I think it would be a great addition to help airdrop hunters just in case there's another set of airdrops to look for.
ifticrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

Is it possible that the selection would turned into some different color or have some icon which means it already been visited? (or maybe it will be transferred to a column - Visited/Done)
I think it would be a great addition to help airdrop hunters just in case there's another set of airdrops to look for.

A great suggestion, I will surely do this in the next update.

Thanks a lot. Also, join our chat on telegram. We are quite new and are still learning.
ifticrypto (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

I have done this now. Kindly check and tell how it looks.

All the Airdrops that you read/expand gets marked with a green border. This way you can track all those that you visited.
jahn_quid

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

How do you pick which airdrops get listed? Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: