Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Legendary,Hero,Senior,Full Member Bitcointalk Accounts (LICENSED)  (Read 214 times)
Backslosh (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:07:57 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 05:03:58 AM by Backslosh

Hello all,
I am selling some Bitcointalk accounts.

Currently i have 4 Legendary accounts, 6 Hero Member accounts, 4 Senior Member account and 5 Full Member accounts.
I too have 2 Negative Senior Member accounts.

Offer me your price.
Escrow is Must.

Contact me On PM or in Telegram @WillBeAdded

This is not scam as my thread is not locked, neither it is self-moderated. Scammers mainly do these types of things. So only serious buyers are Welcomed.
Backslosh (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

Up!!
Backslosh (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

Bump
Backslosh (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

Bump
Backslosh (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:28 AM

Bump
antifraud01

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

Warning: This man is a liar and unashamed liar!

Here he sells his account and writes that he is not a liar, but he manages to make you beat him and disappear. Claiming to support the guarantee, these are to hide his purpose and defraud your trust. After such a person was discovered, he did not know the convergence but tried to destroy the evidence and then continued to defraud. I believe this person is not a new person, but an old liar. There must be many more people who have been deceived by him. I have mastered many of the accounts it cheated, including full member, sr member, hero member, and his fraudulent transaction records and screenshots. Let us expose him together so that his accounts can no longer continue to do bounty and continue to rely on them to deceive newcomers.

I am sorting out the data and will publish all the evidence to the public forum, send it to the main forum, send it to all the administrators, let everyone identify crooks, and let his deceptive accounts be labeled with trust and be banned. Only by letting him do nothing in the forum can he truly solve the problem.

This is the telegram he used to send this post: @WillBeAdded, please all go to report. If you need evidence, please contact me. I will be very happy. Of course, he certainly has other more telegrams. It does not matter. We have found one report, please pm me.

However, the senior account he peddles cannot be changed. If you run into it, please confirm with me whether it is a liar account. I will announce it completely soon.
antifraud01

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

This is a stubborn liar. Do you think that you cancelled your telegram account and everything hasn't happened yet? The records have been saved and the screenshots have been kept. Your fraudulent accounts are still there, and you are still using them. Good luck, Indian cheaters.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: