Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Mine Protoshares/Primcoins With Amazon E2 Server The Right Way!  (Read 7775 times)
b4dminer4568 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 02:09:55 PM

YVG's dropbox got ddos'd i will update the link with his mega upload page!
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 03:34:07 PM

Also, once your free trial runs out or you want a more permanent solution that's a bit cheaper, especially once this becomes widely known, try these guys https://crm.datasoft.ws/aff.php?aff=266 (that's my referral ID, yeah). the 24 core 12G at https://crm.datasoft.ws/ds_plusdedicated.php (middle one). And make sure to request Centos (not sure if any others are good, but do NOT do Ubuntu) is $.095/h for 375 col/m. Their tech support isn't very good, though. You have to do pretty much everything through email or creating a support ticket on the web site. You can use the same instructions here, but you will probably log in as root, so make sure to use /root instead of /home/ec2-user at the beginning of the line you add to /etc/rc.local

Do I enter the same code in Centos as what you listed in page 1?
AceCobra1

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:08:03 AM

whats happened ??
thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:21:21 AM

I really liked this walk through.  The original one is very confusing.  I was trying to follow the original, but It's missing a lot of steps and doesn't have pictures.  Huh

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 04:14:49 PM

try these guys https://crm.datasoft.ws/aff.php?aff=266 (that's my referral ID, yeah). the 24 core 12G at https://crm.datasoft.ws/ds_plusdedicated.php (middle one). And make sure to request Centos (not sure if any others are good, but do NOT do Ubuntu) is $.095/h for 375 col/m. Their tech support isn't very good, though. You have to do pretty much everything through email or creating a support ticket on the web site. You can use the same instructions here, but you will probably log in as root, so make sure to use /root instead of /home/ec2-user at the beginning of the line you add to /etc/rc.local
clintar - correct me if I am wrong. The middle one is 90 bucks a mth ie 0.125/h - which is half the price of the Ec2 instance giving out approx half the power (800 vs 375 col/m). So to achieve the same power as an instance on Ec2 I need to get 2 setups ie the price goes to 0.125*2 = 0.250/h . So confused how this is actually cheaper than amazon.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
subhead

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:12:21 PM

try these guys https://crm.datasoft.ws/aff.php?aff=266 (that's my referral ID, yeah). the 24 core 12G at https://crm.datasoft.ws/ds_plusdedicated.php (middle one). And make sure to request Centos (not sure if any others are good, but do NOT do Ubuntu) is $.095/h for 375 col/m. Their tech support isn't very good, though. You have to do pretty much everything through email or creating a support ticket on the web site. You can use the same instructions here, but you will probably log in as root, so make sure to use /root instead of /home/ec2-user at the beginning of the line you add to /etc/rc.local
clintar - correct me if I am wrong. The middle one is 90 bucks a mth ie 0.125/h - which is half the price of the Ec2 instance giving out approx half the power (800 vs 375 col/m). So to achieve the same power as an instance on Ec2 I need to get 2 setups ie the price goes to 0.125*2 = 0.250/h . So confused how this is actually cheaper than amazon.

yesterday the price for the server was $69.

EvilHumpty.com EU P2Pool LTC-DOGE-REDD-MOON
BTC: 1JJ4oUshc5KE7xZeDJXXVNHwFxrMct56Zj
LTC: LdZ85kmtnBRPWYCPgYRThQWS7GsHEn4PKn
thehashman

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:27:14 AM

What does OP mean for why he deleted thread?
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:31:05 AM

What does OP mean for why he deleted thread?

Maybe he tried to scam them with multiple credits and they charged him on all cards when they caught him?

thehashman

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:09:13 PM

Did the OP use different cards on the same AWS account or different accounts and mailing addresses for each credit card? if it's the second case I am in a bit o trouble  Shocked
b4dminer4568 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:06:03 PM

The post was closed due to over usage and the spot prices getting driven up, I have also closed the post due to Dev's of miners using the servers to test and now having to spend a fortune to test, therefore slowing there work. So this will help in the long run. I am now moving on to bigger and better things within the mining world. I cannot and will not say anymore than that as what i am working on is highly secret and will be released in due course. Please keep any eye on my account for a new topic being made soon in the next few weeks i promises it wont disappoint. If you would still like to donate for those who did make money then please PM me for address, until then look for a new post here in a few weeks and i hope you all made some coin. Again sorry!
HCarvalho

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:32:01 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2013, 11:36:01 PM by HCarvalho

Did the OP use different cards on the same AWS account or different accounts and mailing addresses for each credit card? if it's the second case I am in a bit o trouble  Shocked

According to AWS you can have different accounts with the same CC, but those accounts must be from different persons if you want to use the free credits, as it was my case, created one account for me and convinced 4 co-workers to do the same, since they didn't have CCs i created a temp one for each of them, we used this to mine, told this to AWS and they said it was fine
AceCobra1

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:18:26 PM

I think they removed this offer now right ?
AceCobra1

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:33:46 PM

Code:
/home/ec2-user/jhprotominer-yvg1900-M7ff-linux64-corei7avx/linux64-corei7avx-1024M/jhprotominer -o ypool.net -u clintar.proto5 -p x

Where in putty should this be copied to? The CMD bit or actually inside putty itself before launching CMD ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: