Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling out Vod for his trusted input!  (Read 1515 times)
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

Now let me suggest something that actually makes perfect sense. if you believe that I'm a scammer, tag me but ask marlboroza to remove his tag.
Because he doesn't know me and naturally he has the right not to trust me, now that I have your attention, here I am a scammer according to default
Trust. he is a default trust member, everybody else has to get tagged just because he doesn't trust them?

I'm asking you to tag me if you think me as a scammer. how would you know if marlboroza is a good guy? you had interactions with him, you know him, that's why you trust him. do you trust me? if you don't trust me then tag me, there is evidence for my untrustworthiness according to marlboroza.

You are aware of such evidence, but if you don't want to tag me for it, then please don't let somebody else to tag me.
I wont say anything if you tag me. I want to get tagged for something which I truly deserve, not for personal quarrel.

🖤😏
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

~blah~
Why are you spamming negative trust to random people?

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:49:12 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 05:02:01 PM by BitcoinSupremo

I think you are the last person who should tell people what to do. What is a guy with such post as the one below doing in DT is out of my understanding so I want to share it with people to see. This guy was part of a ponzi back in 2016 and now is giving red trust to many persons. I personally don't care about the red trust as I am not here for signature campaigns (I was here for them in 2016). Now I like more earning through my mining rigs like the one here. Tomorrow I will receive my usual 0.006 weekly BTC as always.

https://blockchain.info/address/1DBhYqKdZQFb86bY5LACzP7HYCw2A6fiFM

and this one

https://www.nicehash.com/miner/1KEe2CG6YEYAGQ8GjnKDyh6ATF4EA5hoxp

Lol some guys really invested here with all warnings and now they are crying
They thought they were smart, and all the people calling this site ponzi stupid, and laughing with admins "f.off" mssg's to us....

Hey listen to this:

Deposit on this adress 1AxxMUpEwNeFkVgwefp4PjGkAo4egCT792
I am giving 500% daily
0.00000001 - No Max Limit

cheers

Even the above maybe irony because of the situation there, many newbies may have sent something to the address.
The Bitcoin address starting with 1Axx is linked and proved to be owned by marlboroza from Timelord2067 which is truly a good investigator.

Just my 2 cents to the story.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

I think you are the last person who should tell people what to do. What is a guy with such post as the one below doing in DT is out of my understanding so I want to share it with people to see. This guy was part of a ponzi back in 2016 and now is giving red trust to many persons.
No monkey, it was obviously a joke.
And yes, I was very naive newbie which happens to lost some money in hashocean and similar shits because someone suggested me that bitcoin doubler can double bitcoins and that cloud mining is good way to invest money if you don't have equipment.

Even the above maybe irony because of the situation there, many newbies may have sent something to the address.
The Bitcoin address starting with 1Axx is linked and proved to be owned by marlboroza from Timelord2067 which is truly a good investigator.
Nice finding Sherlock, my 5th post and probably you will find some shitposting and trolling in my newbie days.
I think that information is available to everyone since 2016.
No one sent money to that address, except from my few withdrawals from faucets equivalent to $0.3.  Roll Eyes

Don't you have some questions to answer in your topic?
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

I think you are the last person who should tell people what to do. What is a guy with such post as the one below doing in DT is out of my understanding so I want to share it with people to see. This guy was part of a ponzi back in 2016 and now is giving red trust to many persons.
No monkey, it was obviously a joke.
And yes, I was very naive newbie which happens to lost some money in hashocean and similar shits because someone suggested me that bitcoin doubler can double bitcoins and that cloud mining is good way to invest money if you don't have equipment.

Nice finding Sherlock, my 5th post and probably you will find some shitposting and trolling in my newbie days.
I think that information is available to everyone since 2016.
No one sent money to that address, except from my few withdrawals from faucets equivalent to $0.3.  Roll Eyes

Don't you have some questions to answer in your topic?

Which topic, I have answered all questions. My history is clear as a crystal. I am the only one who have accepted what I have done since in 2016 and this it. I am continuing with my tipping service as I said in the other thread, good night again. Any other bullshit linking me to any other account except zend7, Cereberus, smho_16 which are dormant from some months now as I have abandoned them is not true.
I invite any supposedly scammer to sign a message from any bitcoin address from the wallet in which this address is part of as this is the only link to my accounts, I was an amateur in 2016 too and back then were here for the signatures which I have accepted but now I don't care anymore.

Anyway here is the address which was the one that started it all....

128qQdA89Gwv3RpwaaeZziRKYSxk2u9tPA

By the way how is faucet hunting going, do you want me to send you a few pennies Cheesy
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Is there anybody else except you to care about those tags?
Did I make a mistake by tagging people?

I would fix my mistake and move forward. I wouldn't keep people down.
Those people were applying in a signature campaign with different names but with a same UID to grab money without doing the job.
Do you think I really want to be on DT2? no I don't. I want to improve the trust system to make it fair for everybody not just because I got tagged.
Tell me what I can do to earn your trust?  I don't want you gone from DT2, I want to help you improving yourself, so nobody could point fingers at you.

🖤😏
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

I want to help you improving yourself, so nobody could point fingers at you.

DT2 members will always have fingers pointed at them by all of the red-tagged members that they cross paths with. I highly doubt that @marlboroza gives any shit about your offer to help him improve himself Roll Eyes

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

I want to help you improving yourself, so nobody could point fingers at you.

DT2 members will always have fingers pointed at them by all of the red-tagged members that they cross paths with. I highly doubt that @marlboroza gives any shit about your offer to help him improve himself Roll Eyes

Now that I have your attention,  what do you think about my red tag? do you think that I deserve it? I'm asking you to tag me if you really think I deserve it. be wise when deciding to judge me. if you refuse to judge after I have asked you to, whatever you say from now on should be dismissed, nobody should ever trust your judgment.

🖤😏
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

if you refuse to judge after I have asked you to, whatever you say from now on should be dismissed, nobody should ever trust your judgment.

I refuse to judge you. Please dismiss whatever I say moving forward, as you have stated you would do.

Thanks!

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

if you refuse to judge after I have asked you to, whatever you say from now on should be dismissed, nobody should ever trust your judgment.

I refuse to judge you. Please dismiss whatever I say moving forward, as you have stated you would do.

Thanks!

Quoting for future reference.

🖤😏
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

Thanks!

Just to address why I won't red-tag you: regardless of my opinion or dislike of you, I don't find that you're untrustworthy. You've typically done what you said you were going to do, regardless of how ridiculous your actions have been. Besides that, our interactions have had nothing to do with anything that I consider necessary to show trust, so my feedback on your trust is irrelevant.

But as you have said, dismiss what I say, and just ignore me moving forward. Chances are that you're going to use whatever opportunity you can find to quote me and use it to say that my word or judgment isn't valid. So have fun with doing so.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

Thanks!

Just to address why I won't red-tag you: regardless of my opinion or dislike of you, I don't find that you're untrustworthy. You've typically done what you said you were going to do, regardless of how ridiculous your actions have been. Besides that, our interactions have had nothing to do with anything that I consider necessary to show trust, so my feedback on your trust is irrelevant.

But as you have said, dismiss what I say, and just ignore me moving forward. Chances are that you're going to use whatever opportunity you can find to quote me and use it to say that my word or judgment isn't valid. So have fun with doing so.

Thank you.

There was no need to invoke the fifth when you could say this the first time. I appreciate your opinion.

🖤😏
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Thank you.

There was no need to invoke the fifth when you could say this the first time. I appreciate your opinion.

If I'm going to continue this honesty trend with you, it's because I don't want to succumb to your every demand, as most of them are senseless, including the one where you call me out to judge you and give me an ultimatum if I don't. It's honestly shit like this that makes your personality appear abrasive and ill-appeared to others, and I am personally sick of it. With that said, I took it as an opportunity for you to finally stop throwing my name around the forums like a rag doll, and I truly do hope that you'll stop referencing me again in the future.

Cheers.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

I just have one question:

Am I a scammer?

🖤😏
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

Why worry so much for a trust from someone in DT (no matter who that is). If you have come to the forum for help or to help others which is the main reason for a user to be part of a community then no problem even for -9999 trust if you are convinced that is undeserved. If you have come only to earn some money through signature campaign in this case I understand for some people this is a problem but the only way to fix this is to ask the person who gave you negative to remove it.
Good luck with that with the person that tagged you though  Roll Eyes
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:02:59 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 06:15:13 PM by Flying Hellfish
Merited by Vod (2), DarkStar_ (2)

And where the fuck is the conflict of interest?

If I understood digaran's nonsense correctly he did what all butthurts do and invent a wild, tenuous conspiracy theory to try justify himself. I added Darkstar to my trust list and Flying Hellfish applied to Chipmixer and will quite possibly (in my opinion) be the next person to get a slot. Of course, I am Staff and so is Flying Hellfish. So according to digaran that means me adding Darkstar is a bribe/conflict of interest to get Flying Hellfish a spot on the campaign. Of course! Makes perfect sense  Roll Eyes.  

Holy shit is this what he was trying to say all along?  I swear I had no idea what he was getting at but reading this I think your right...
All I can say is wow just fucking wow.

@Digaran
I stand by my earlier post that this cat needs medical assistance.

For the record even though it is no ones business,

I have been here for 5 years and as of the time of this writing I have never once worn a paid signature.  I think this might prove something to a normal person.  I did apply to one and will join if I am ever accepted for a couple of reasons.  

As I said I am not here for the sig campaign money and I had not (and still to date technically have not) worn a paid signature.  By joining any signature campaign it would not render my previous statements false in any way shape or form.

Now if I do finally or eventually get into a campaign I will be looking for one that does not have a minimum post count.  I do not want to be forced to post anything, I generally do read more here than I post and I like to use the forum at my own pace.  I will be looking for a reputable one as well.  The campaign I applied to met those criteria for me so I investigated the option.

If you notice a little closer you can see that I only applied for that one so far.  Could it be because I am being selective in applying, maybe I don't care or need signature campaign money?  But that doesn't mean if the option for me to participate in a really good campaign existed that I won't take it.  It's my decision to apply or not and if you don't like that than a big old fuck you bro is all I can say!

I know this will fall on deaf ears and you will continue to make shit up about people but for anyone else with at least half a fucking brain in there head I will present my side of it.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:00:39 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 11:58:20 AM by digaran

And where the fuck is the conflict of interest?

If I understood digaran's nonsense correctly he did what all butthurts do and invent a wild, tenuous conspiracy theory to try justify himself. I added Darkstar to my trust list and Flying Hellfish applied to Chipmixer and will quite possibly (in my opinion) be the next person to get a slot. Of course, I am Staff and so is Flying Hellfish. So according to digaran that means me adding Darkstar is a bribe/conflict of interest to get Flying Hellfish a spot on the campaign. Of course! Makes perfect sense  Roll Eyes.  

Holy shit is this what he was trying to say all along?  I swear I had no idea what he was getting at but reading this I think your right...
All I can say is wow just fucking wow.

@Digaran
I stand by my earlier post that this cat needs medical assistance.

For the record even though it is no ones business,

I have been here for 5 years and as of the time of this writing I have never once worn a paid signature.  I think this might prove something to a normal person.  I did apply to one and will join if I am ever accepted for a couple of reasons.  

As I said I am not here for the sig campaign money and I had not (and still to date technically have not) worn a paid signature.  By joining any signature campaign it would not render my previous statements false in any way shape or form.

Now if I do finally or eventually get into a campaign I will be looking for one that does not have a minimum post count.  I do not want to be forced to post anything, I generally do read more here than I post and I like to use the forum at my own pace.  I will be looking for a reputable one as well.  The campaign I applied to met those criteria for me so I investigated the option.

If you notice a little closer you can see that I only applied for that one so far.  Could it be because I am being selective in applying, maybe I don't care or need signature campaign money?  But that doesn't mean if the option for me to participate in a really good campaign existed that I won't take it.  It's my decision to apply or not and if you don't like that than a big old fuck you bro is all I can say!

I know this will fall on deaf ears and you will continue to make shit up about people but for anyone else with at least half a fucking brain in there head I will present my side of it.

Are you an honourable man? if you are then tell me something, am I a scammer?

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: