Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hiring]-French to English translation job  (Read 677 times)
Caprice (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:06:49 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 05:25:30 AM by Caprice

Translate the following document into english(ignore pictures, just leave them in place). It should be in proper english, NO GOOGLE TRANSLATE(or the like)!

https://www.mediafire.com/?w9naz46dea249n7

Email me a link to the file, or as attachment, together with your BTC address, at: capricesvelteren@outlook.com or just post in this thread.
I will be paying 0.4-0.6btc, depending on the language quality and swiftness.
I in a real pinch and I really need that doc translated, so please be quick(I need that for Sunday).
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 02:06:12 PM

373 pages by sunday? Wow....Good luck with that Smiley

If I wasn't getting my PS4 tomorrow I might've taken a crack at it, but it'ld take a week at least...
johnnyfla123

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 02:19:06 PM

I can do everything except the images..

codingagency.com anonymous and offshore vps and webhosting!
Caprice (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:25:22 PM

I can do everything except the images..

I only need the text translated, leave the image where they are.
Hullabaloo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:02:18 PM

I wouldn't consider doing it below 12 BTC.  And those aren't even professional or "rush" rates.

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:18:51 PM

There is absolutely no way anybody is going to do this for 0.4-0.6 BTC, i'm afraid.
Translating something like this could take DAYS...
everythingbitcoin

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:48:20 PM

I have agreed to this job for OP, and yes, a very very very time consuming one.  I have been working on it even during my thanksgiving with my family to have this done for her before the deadline.  I've sent her proof that I've been working tirelessly on it and I'm well almost done with half of the 350 +pages. I believe I've done some quality translating for the OP and I've emailed her and she has agreed to send me prorated payments ( She agreed to pay me at least half of the full payment --- however, she has failed to do so.) I've let her know that i will not proceed until she pays for the work I have completed...we'll see if she keeps her word on paying for this extremely time consuming task in which I've sacrificed the last 2 days for it!

Caprice (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:33:47 AM

I have agreed to this job for OP, and yes, a very very very time consuming one.  I have been working on it even during my thanksgiving with my family to have this done for her before the deadline.  I've sent her proof that I've been working tirelessly on it and I'm well almost done with half of the 350 +pages. I believe I've done some quality translating for the OP and I've emailed her and she has agreed to send me prorated payments ( She agreed to pay me at least half of the full payment --- however, she has failed to do so.) I've let her know that i will not proceed until she pays for the work I have completed...we'll see if she keeps her word on paying for this extremely time consuming task in which I've sacrificed the last 2 days for it!

You've used a translation software, with wrongly translated terms everywhere and same awkward wording throughout the whole doc, moreover the file is in .txt format with no pictures, usually used by translation softwares, so yeah. quit your BS please, I don't have time for that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: