Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:15:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese Giant GMO to Release New UK Crypto Trading App  (Read 90 times)
coinpediaJordan (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

Z.com trade is an international brand of Japanese forex giant GMO. GMO Internet continues its roadmap and partnered through a subsidiary in the UK. Recently, it announced to launch a new FX and cryptocurrency mobile trading application in partnership with the finatext UK called “Pipster”.

Read news here: https://coinpedia.org/news/jgmo-to-release-new-uk-crypto-trading-app/
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

Japan is the most cryptocurrency-friendly country. The Japanese government is always very farsighted. They may become the most successful country in the world because of cryptocurrency.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

I hope they succeed with the new Japanese business model. That will make the country, the business learning. Crypto will be more popular, recognized and the value of crypto will increase over time. I realize that the development of the crypto industry has grown to this day thanks to the efforts of countries that routinely use crypto and that Japan has played an important role in that development.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

It is interesting because if I understand the article correctly, they will combine their mobile Forex trading platform with cryptocurrency trading. It seems perfect for wider adoption and popularization of cryptocurrencies. The only thing I don't like is their name, GMO. Smiley It brings associations of some not so healthy types of foods.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

Japan really is king. The utility of this programme will be foreign exchange and cryptocurrency trading. According to the official website, the application will offer educational materials, community trading and trade management. It has a planned release date of June 2018 and will be available on Apple and Android phones.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

an interesting application that  easily will helps learn to work with crypto currency, Japan the giant of the technological process as always ahead of the head from other countries. thanks to Japanese developments, we can see the dynamics of technology development
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: