Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex scammed me!!!  (Read 874 times)
Jenny111

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:18:01 AM

This is bad. I think you should post some other social networks: twitter, facebook, telegram, ... of the project. They need to have a reasonable answer for this. good luck!
bowo79

Activity: 264
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

Poloneix receives too many complaints, and people will not use poloneix if they do not fix their complaints Roll Eyes
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

Seem like poloniex is not a good exchange to trade anymore. Number of complaint about poloniex is increasing day by day and seem like owner of poloniex don't really care about solving these problems. If anyone is using poloniex and they need to contact to support so I think they'll need to wait until they die to get respond from support Smiley)
bluecrab

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

That's one thing about barely popular exchanges, this happen without regulations.
Poor customer service is also a common issue with many of them.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

I deposited 10270 XRP 4 months ago but I didnt recieve my money in my account. At that time I want to sell XRP at price 2.5 USD (now the price is 0.84 USD). I lost alot of money because Poloniex didn't support my case. I tried to deposit 100XRP to Poloniex, after 1 hour my account show me that I have 100XRP. I wonder that did Poloniex try to prevent user to sell XRP (or another altcoin) when the price of that coin is go up?

I contacted Poloniex support immediately (Support ticket #672451), they replied me after 3 months that my case was processing, after that they didn't response anything anymore.

How can I withdraw my XRP? I dont want to sell XRP anymore. I hate Poloniex.

Here is my Ripple TXiD: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/DCEACC92F32C661DD74D817BC643D0B4B97B35136E4AA51E79F6262BF3C8EAD1

Here is my Poloniex address: https://bithomp.com/explorer/rfmZRjSEj8QcnXseGf8UVMUichJeB1WJFf

And this is Screen capture of my Support ticket in Freshdesk

If the problems happens few months ago and until now no action from their side, then they have scammed you, no questions ask, they did that., we are so sorry for what had happen to you, but maybe next time, you need to choose the best exchange platform like binance and some of the top performing exchanges in coinmarketcap. Just move on.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

You participate in the bonus program of this star project
Nothing attractive
CryptoKingh

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

I dont think they scammed you, there might have been an internal problem. Plus we never heard back from the original poster
anna11anna

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

I hope everything will be fixed soon, and there will not be such jambs, because I use it myself and use it very much, it's a pity to lose everything.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:14:10 AM

I left poloniex just because of such things. I decided to withdraw funds, funds were withdrawn from my account but did not reach the final address. I fought them for 2 months sending almost every day letters to support until they returned my funds to me. It was an awful period in my life, reading forums where hundreds like me, worrying about my money...
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

Previously, such exchanges as Poloniex and Bittrex were the best. But they stopped developing, doing new listings, and the support service began to respond much longer. I understand that these are American exchanges and they want to work in the legal field, so that they have standing clients.
I will primarily work on the exchange where the support service answers quickly and does not ignore our requests. I had half a year ago withdrawn all my assets from these exchanges.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

I recieved my XRP Sad 2.5 USD that time, now is 0.5 USD Sad continue hodl  Grin Grin Grin
Can you lock this thread since your problem has been resolved?

This is bad. I think you should post some other social networks: twitter, facebook, telegram, ... of the project. They need to have a reasonable answer for this. good luck!
No need since he received his token.

You participate in the bonus program of this star project
Nothing attractive
You are off-topic.

I dont think they scammed you, there might have been an internal problem. Plus we never heard back from the original poster
Can you read some post above yours? OP has said something.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

If your complaint has not been accepted so far, then you are likely to be deceived. I am disgusted with Poloniex. I think you can report this matter to more media and social media now, let everyone join together. Put pressure on Poloniex!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Tomynho

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

Poloniex ? Impossible.Please, check again or contact with Poloniex Team.I hope everything will be okay.
Edydka

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

I think that there is always a person who was scammed by any other exchange. Even top ones. S...t happens.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌    DIGITAL DOLLAR COIN    ▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎      The etherMillennium Coin of the Century      ∎∎
Bitcointalk   ●   Twitter   ●   Reddit   ●   Github   ●   White Paper
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

What’s wrong with this exchange? I remember those days when Poloniex was at the level with Bittrex. Now it’s low-level exchange for me. I think the second best quality exchange is Binance
raymondspeaks

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

There was a BIG price rise in Steem/SBD last year and as soon as that happened Poloniex took their wallets offline; that was mere moments before I sent me Steem & sbd to them. It took weeks to get that transaction approved, and ever since then I've not used them. I know I generally don't have any problems with them but ever since then I've stayed away.

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

at least you have to make a ticket and send it in support, and do not make one but repeatedly with the same sentence and explain your problem do not give up until there is a response from the poloniex.

Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

That's very bad experience from such exchanger and poloniex was one of the best exchanger before but I don't why they allow themselves get to this low.  There management and support recently is not encouraging at all. Sorry for your lose but next don't only use their email support
Panda.Panna

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

I think this may be some kind of technical error, I hope it will be fixed.
anna11anna

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

I hope that you were not deceived intentionally, but there was some kind of technical problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: