Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [03-05-2018] Goldman Sachs Plans to Open a Bitcoin Trading Operation  (Read 127 times)
bitzamp.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

Goldman Sachs Plans to Open a Bitcoin Trading Operation at a Wall Street Bank
Goldman Sachs confirmed on Wednesday that it will begin to leverage its own capital to trade in a variety of investment contracts linked to Bitcoin, and potentially trade Bitcoin directly in the near future. The Wall Street investment bank will soon start trading bitcoin futures with its own money for its clients, It will also

Read More: https://news.bitzamp.com/goldman-sachs-will-start-trading-products-linked-to-crypto/
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:53:50 AM by FrueGreads

Although this can be seen as good news, I need to highlight the last part of the article where they mention:

Bitcoin was created in 2009 by an anonymous figure named Satoshi Nakamoto, who spoke about replacing Wall Street banks, not giving them a new line of revenue

I think this is important because even though these actions prove that money will probably come into bitcoin, and this will make it's price grow, we can't forget that the real important news are those related to adoption and bitcoin use as a currency and not as an asset for banks to capitalize on. I do believe that bitcoin need to cross this path first, but let's not forget the main focus here, so that BTC purpose doesn't get lost in the process.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

That's excellent news, and I think this will increase the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the long term. In June, NASDAQ introduces bitcoin's futures too; so the number of positive news is growing, we should wait for new highs of bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: