Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 01:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suppressed technologies  (Read 1946 times)
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:53:20 AM

I am 100% sure that they
are suppressing all technologies that they cant make profit from.
Take IT for example there are only gradually improvements there isnt any big innovation like in 100 years ago.

I hear this thing called the internet required a lot of work. There's tons of innovation in IT, the problem is most companies don't find it super cost effective to buy thus lots of companies don't do it. Also legacy systems are really hard to get rid of.

Furthermore, who is they?
By they I mean all big companies and american gov. and people behind them.
There are tons of really small innovations but nothing big.I mean for example you intel and amd
improving their processors as little as they must so they can sell us their ''new'' technology.

Seriously?  You think Moore's Law is not enough?  
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:27:16 PM

I am 100% sure that they
Take IT for example there are only gradually improvements there isnt any big innovation like in 100 years ago.

I hear this thing called the internet required a lot of work. There's tons of innovation in IT, the problem is most companies don't find it super cost effective to buy thus lots of companies don't do it. Also legacy systems are really hard to get rid of.

There are tons of really small innovations but nothing big.I mean for example you intel and amd
improving their processors as little as they must so they can sell us their ''new'' technology.

Its not, when you know that they are doing it like that on purpose to make profit and they are suppressing any big leaps in technology.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:53:33 PM

I am 100% sure that they

Its not, when you know that they are doing it like that on purpose to make profit and they are suppressing any big leaps in technology.

The sad thing is you might actually believe it.
cdtc

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:04:56 PM

I am 100% sure that they

The really sad thing is that you are blind and not able to see in what kind of world we live in today.

BetFury                                                     
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:12:02 PM

I am 100% sure that they

The really sad thing is that you are blind and not able to see in what kind of world we live in today.

You are a free agent.  If you know that there are better designs out there, commission one and take it to a foundry for proof of concept.  I can introduce you to some in the UK if you are based here.  If your design works, you will have no problem raising funding from VCs as they are screaming desperate for interesting ideas.  Again, I can introduce you.

Do you believe what you say?  If you do, do you want to be richer than your wildest dreams?  Do it or shut up with the moaning about Moore's Law not being fast enough.

cdtc

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:50:17 PM

I am 100% sure that they

You are a free agent.  If you know that there are better designs out there, commission one and take it to a foundry for proof of concept.  I can introduce you to some in the UK if you are based here.  If your design works, you will have no problem raising funding from VCs as they are screaming desperate for interesting ideas.  Again, I can introduce you.

Do you believe what you say?  If you do, do you want to be richer than your wildest dreams?  Do it or shut up with the moaning about Moore's Law not being fast enough.

I am not replying to you anymore, you should first be able to see how things work today then we could talk.

BetFury                                                     
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 03:39:25 PM

...snip...

I am not replying to you anymore, you should first be able to see how things work today then we could talk.

You've shown you don't believe what you post so now you will stop posting.  Very wise. 
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:09:18 PM

I am 100% sure that they

Don't work like that bro.  How rich did Tesla get when he invented many innovations that we base our society off of today?

They'll take your idea and use it for their gain, and if they can't profit off of it, they'll suppress it.

But I think you know this more than you're portraying.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:58:44 PM

I am 100% sure that they

Don't work like that bro.  How rich did Tesla get when he invented many innovations that we base our society off of today?

They'll take your idea and use it for their gain, and if they can't profit off of it, they'll suppress it.

But I think you know this more than you're portraying.

Who is "they" ? The chip foundry?  The VCs? 

I have done VC rounds and raised $13 million in 2000 after the dot com bubble popped.  (As an aside, we then proceeded to lose the entire $13 million but that's the risk a VC takes).  VCs don't do execution - the only do finance.  cdtc doesn't actually have any idea - that's his problem and that is why his moaning about chip makers is hypocritical.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:46:16 PM

Aside from the internet, computer chips pose very little threat to the status quo.  The post was more so directed towards the bankers/oil cartel that have enslaved humanity to become dependent of their services, and anybody who would prefer to hinder man kind's evolution for personal material and economic gain.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Haidang1796

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:25:33 PM

I think there must be something, or they are being jerks to suppress technology

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:53:20 PM

Since someone likes to delete my posts, I'll just make my own thread for them.

Technology being suppressed by the US gov:

Hemp based renewable biodiesel that would power our entire country with a negative carbon footprint
Infinite energy as conceptualized by Tesla
Alterations to cars that significantly increase gas mileage
Flying discs

Thoughts?

You really need to go out more. There are lots flying around.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:28:27 AM

Advanced tech exists for sure.  There is no doubt in my mind and based on experiences I've had I can safely say the government is at very least aware of technology way ahead of what the average joe can comprehend.  What else would they be trying to hide? 

Sorry but I pads, video games and movies isn't all there is in 2013 folks.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:16:51 AM

UFOs, our government has developed technologies with assistance of WW2-era German engineers.
Fixed  Smiley

Edit: See also if this doesn't raise a few eyebrows:
http://www.examiner.com/article/reagan-records-space-command-antigravity-fleet
Also this intriguing book in a peculiar style from a Texas engineer: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/pentagonaliens/pentagonaliens.htm

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
supernovax

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:59:55 AM

NiMH has technically been superseded by Li-ion batteries, but Li-ion is much more expensive than NiMH, which makes unavailability of NiMH throw a spanner in the works for amateur and small-scale EV builders.

mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:46:31 AM

The only one that I would agree with is the Hemp one. The rest, no.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: