Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year  (Read 3009 times)
asdkbz55555t

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Thats a huge prwdiction by the way i guess if btc goes on 35k this year then eth would be around 250k to 300k $ around. That mostly depends on bitcoin usually. I think that could be the best prediction.
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

I sure will be happy, if Ethereum reaches 5000$ this year, but I can`t realistically see that happening. Reddit is a good source for jokes and whatnot, but in my opinion, almost 80% of the information is not based on anything.
bcointt

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

It can happen, but it is necessary 1) fixed supply ETH 2) POW->POS 3)Casper 4) All market grow to 1kkk
but I can`t really see that happening. Anyway, the bitcoin too once was 1$
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

Well prediction is intresting but from where this information is get for so high eth price?Many things may happens with eth and bitcoin prices,but i think in trend this year will be eth and altcoins!More platforms will release they working product this will infect eth prices much higher!

clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

The $ 15,000 figure is a very serious figure. That means the marketcap value will increase about 12-13 times compared to today. It's 5-6 times the current value of Bitcoin. Ethereum may rise a lot but the 15K figure is too much. As of today, the number of circulating ETHs is almost 100 million. This is more than 5 times the bitcoin. On top of that, if it is $ 15,000, both Ethereum value and crypto money market value will reach incredible figures. This is not for the next 10 years or so. It was a little utopia. And the 5K, which you guessed, is not so easy.

Delfintor

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

It's impossible.  I think it's impossible even in the next few years.  The maximum this year the price will be 1500-2000 $.
Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

15.000? To be honest, I don't think it's possible. If it was 1.500 i would believe it, but 15k sounds unrealistic.
ancosuzin

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

Thats a huge prwdiction by the way i guess if btc goes on 35k this year then eth would be around 250k to 300k $ around. That mostly depends on bitcoin usually. I think that could be the best prediction.
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

$ 1500 may be more realistic, because this year investors are still cautious
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

Usually by the end of the year between October and November, coins are always at the highest level. It seems that for this year the ETh coin will not reach $ 5000. My prediction can only reach $ 3000.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Ethereum will have a big problems in the future with legal authorities. And there are many questions to the technical realisation of platform. But it is very useful for crowdfunding so I think this year we'll see increasing price.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

Ethereum will have a big problems in the future with legal authorities. And there are many questions to the technical realisation of platform. But it is very useful for crowdfunding so I think this year we'll see increasing price.
This year we will really see an increase in prices. As for the legal problems, I think that it is difficult to call it a problem, as each country has its own regulations.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

I really believe that ethereum will reach 15,000 by this year just be patience at this moment and keep investing. If it's a prediction or rumours then buy ETH. If you have spare money then buy this no.2 altcoins they will here and will stay longer.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

This year we will really see an increase in prices. As for the legal problems, I think that it is difficult to call it a problem, as each country has its own regulations.
Honestly for legal reason, Ethereum doesn't have that much problem, major countries like America, Japan and others have been setting up a regulation in regard to any crowdfunding and cryptocurrencies for example is SEC that's regulating crowdfunding and differentiate between security token and utility token, also AML and KYC. There's really no serious problem or major issue in regard of regulation when it comes to cryptocurrency usage since it's considered as property and will be taxed as well.
Therefore I can't see that valid reason of why you are so worried with something that's not going to happen.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

I really believe that ethereum will reach 15,000 by this year just be patience at this moment and keep investing. If it's a prediction or rumours then buy ETH. If you have spare money then buy this no.2 altcoins they will here and will stay longer.
The year is pretty much half way through. There is a very little chance of the price going up that far. Personally, I think that it won't.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

The $ 15,000 figure is a very serious figure. That means the marketcap value will increase about 12-13 times compared to today. It's 5-6 times the current value of Bitcoin. Ethereum may rise a lot but the 15K figure is too much. As of today, the number of circulating ETHs is almost 100 million. This is more than 5 times the bitcoin. On top of that, if it is $ 15,000, both Ethereum value and crypto money market value will reach incredible figures. This is not for the next 10 years or so. It was a little utopia. And the 5K, which you guessed, is not so easy.
Rieegn personally did not believe this, the ETH price increased to $ 1000 was quite difficult then how they can grow up to $ 15000. BTC can not achieve this price, how ETh can, I think you and everyone should not expect too high, will make you more difficult to invest.
technahid99

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

I don't think so. Maybe increase the price of btc.
Ajani20

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

This is just an over exaggeration and non true prediction. The rate of Ethereum presently is quite very far to catch that $15,000 in the remaining months of the year 2018. So I don't see Ethereum attaining such height this year at all but it can attain it maybe in the middle of June next year, year 2019.
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

I do not think so, because it is too high and a bit impossible. if $ 1500 is still possible in the near future. But if $ 15000 it may take a very long time.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:08:10 PM

I do not think so, because it is too high and a bit impossible. if $ 1500 is still possible in the near future. But if $ 15000 it may take a very long time.

That's possible  to reach  that price in the next few years but not as fast as other speculative ideas may into accurate position. That's  why we need to be more focus on the determinations that we have, so lets be open minded that all cryptocurrencies will habe to go for the huge values and certainly its infinite and no barrier that may hinder potential price growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: