Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage trading  (Read 129 times)
SOGabriel (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

I'm new in crypto trading and I've been making some research on Arbitrage trading. My question is does this kind trading really work and what coins can be traded profitably using this system. Thanks in advance for your responses. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

I'm new in crypto trading and I've been making some research on Arbitrage trading. My question is does this kind trading really work and what coins can be traded profitably using this system. Thanks in advance for your responses.  
Arbitrage method is a method of earning which is very close to guaranty but it is a profit method in some stock markets during big buy-sell. There are some platforms that let you know about arbitrage. The important thing is to quickly make arbitrage between the stock exchanges.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

My advice - if you will decide to make Arbitrage trading - make sure that of your coin (token) withdrawals/deposits are enabled.  Sometimes you can see that price of some coin is so cheap or so expensive on one of exchanges - 99% they have some issues with deps and withdrawals. So, be careful.
xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

The carry trade is out of control, and if you buy it at the highest point, you can easily fail. It's good to do a signature reward, and we give them time to promote the project, and they pay us for it.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

This works before when there are only few traders that knows this type of strategy.

But now I don't think that this is still effective, out of many exchanges they are adjusting their rates and of course they don't want people to try this type of strategy but if you found some qualifying exchanges where you can do this, do it on your own.

Before in my country there's 2 exchanges where I can try it out with bitcoin trading but now rates had changed.

Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

I think its a risky strategy for retail investors because of the volatility! Its very common within traditional markets but the difference here is the spread in prices in crypto is vastly superior for successfully executing an arbitrage trade. I think aggregated liquidity platforms will go along way to reducing this spread. I would say be very careful. Also choose coins with very fast settlement rates. Only issue with this is they those coins usually have very little liquidity!
Tomtim84734

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

there is an arbitrage in FUNDZ token, in bancor and idax
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

In this market there is arbitration, but it is better to do it with the help of platforms providing it is convenient.
CEL12

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

I would say be very careful. Also choose coins with very fast settlement rates. Only issue with this is they those coins usually have very little liquidity!
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

The crypto market is highly volatile, so you need to be experienced in trading to know how to do arbitrage trading with alts.

Arkevich Aleksey

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

Oh yeah! Arbitration is not a simple direction, unlike bounty hunters, it is very difficult to do without brains and personal investments! Very many have failed in their attempts to master this direction, although there is a lot of material on this subject on the Internet.

Hazeian - The Future Of Decentralized Trade
✮ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ✮ (https://www.hazeian.com/)
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

I agree with the expression that this is a risky trade. Many exchanges lose a lot of money because of arbitrage trading, so they try to fight it, I would not recommend that you do this without a lot of experience.

AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

Arbitrage trading is a very old method used by traders. Basicly, you buy from a cheap market and sell it on a expensive one.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

arbitration is one way to generate large profits but behind it doing arbitrage has a lot of risk that must be considered:
- the cost of trans-coin transactions
- long delivery process, because if the slow process of price changes could happen and will lead to losses
- Whether or not the process of deposit and withdrawal of coins you have in exchange for which you will go.

in arbitration can not be determined which coins are commonly chosen because each coin also has the possibility to experience a price difference between exchanges.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: