Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:13:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making crypto succeed in the real world?  (Read 1154 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

In my country, this happened when a large caffer store used Altcoin as a form of payment. These stores use an application from the developer to make payment transactions with other users. But then the government banned it and removed it for money laundering.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

This is something that would happen if there are no more regulations in the crypto market and all countries will adopt the payments via digital currencies-even the countries that are still developing. This is the ideal world that most of us wants and I hope and yearn for this day to happen. The new generations should be learning this new type of technology in that way they can carry the torch and pass it to the next one- innovated and modified better for a better world to use.
I think that would not be possible even if all the countries have adopted crypto because of its electronic nature still there are many shortcomings in terms of security or technology.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

This is something that would happen if there are no more regulations in the crypto market and all countries will adopt the payments via digital currencies-even the countries that are still developing. This is the ideal world that most of us wants and I hope and yearn for this day to happen. The new generations should be learning this new type of technology in that way they can carry the torch and pass it to the next one- innovated and modified better for a better world to use.
I think that would not be possible even if all the countries have adopted crypto because of its electronic nature still there are many shortcomings in terms of security or technology.
blockchain technology on crypto is already sophisticated and many countries admit it. only problem is the fluctuating crypto price and difficult to accept by many countries.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Hi, I would love to hear your input on this.

As I see it, we need crypto wallets installed on every phone possible to ensure the readiness of everyday payment with crypto assets. Once customers are ready to pay, the stores will follow.

At least three things needs to happen:

1) Adoption of crypto wallets needs to increase (preferable with pre-funded assets)
2) Each wallet provider needs to agree on a standard protocol for payment (Maybe Payment Request API (W3))?
3) Store owners need a merchant app to receive payment with further integration into multiple accounting systems.

Have you seen anyone doing this?
Do we need a wallet alliance that can stipulate a standard?
What else needs to happen besides regulation?

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
https://validators.com
Yay, wow… what you said really makes a lot of sense, but the problem is who will agree to do that? 😏For every phone to come with Bitcoin wallets pre-installed in them, I think it will require the approval of the companies that are running the software, just like Apple is in charge of IOS and Google is in charge of Android.

These companies will be the ones to approve it, but I don’t think they will ever have interest in doing that. By the way, you don’t things to make it seem like you’re forcing people to make use of Bitcoin, it has to do with choice and not by force. But you still have good idea., though I don’t fully support it.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

As I see it, we need crypto wallets installed on every phone possible to ensure the readiness of everyday payment with crypto assets. Once customers are ready to pay, the stores will follow.

1) Adoption of crypto wallets needs to increase (preferable with pre-funded assets)
2) Each wallet provider needs to agree on a standard protocol for payment (Maybe Payment Request API (W3))?
3) Store owners need a merchant app to receive payment with further integration into multiple accounting systems.

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
yes you would be successful if your token will become great and of course you have a concrete plan to for your token to succeed. your road map must be good for the eyes of investors so your token will be popular and you will be rich. people nowadays are want that token that they can use everyday  so make something useful token
Eliyo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

Build confidence over the use of cryptocurrency. With regulation for economic stability comes infrastructural remodeling for uniformity and flexibility. So what need to happen beside regulation is building confidence that crypto can succeed in the real world.
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

Well bitcoin is the part of our life and it is effecting our daily life which helps us in all fields of life, I am using bitcoin which is really a great thing for me and every day I am watching my bitcoin growing and it will give me huge profit if will keep on holding, bitcoin can be seen as real life currency after the regulation. Today it is digital era where everything is getting digital so we really need digital currency to be a part of our life so in future it will not be hard for us to live satisfactory.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
Similar to this happens in coins.ph; I store my bitcoins in this app, and then it gives me lists of merchants that accept payment from them in Philippine Peso. Once I have decided which item to purchase, coins.ph converts my bitcoin into local currency and then sends payment to the merchant. It made it simple rather than cashing out.
Yes, that is, I think if the method used is 'pre-funded assets' in which the customer needs a topup in advance of their balance, it will certainly facilitate and speed up processing by the merchant. I am not pessimistic it will be applied in other places as the regulations will be agreed with the government to facilitate this business.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
Yay, wow… what you said really makes a lot of sense, but the problem is who will agree to do that? 😏For every phone to come with Bitcoin wallets pre-installed in them, I think it will require the approval of the companies that are running the software, just like Apple is in charge of IOS and Google is in charge of Android.

These companies will be the ones to approve it, but I don’t think they will ever have interest in doing that. By the way, you don’t things to make it seem like you’re forcing people to make use of Bitcoin, it has to do with choice and not by force. But you still have good idea., though I don’t fully support it.
I really like positive minded and optimistic people like you. Yes we need to promote the technology as much as we can. We need to invest in the technology or spread information and aware people about the bounties the technology promises.

Many people around who want to invest but do not know about the technology if convinced of Bitcoin will switch their investment in the technology and so the technology will get promoted.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:05:30 AM

In my country, this happened when a large caffer store used Altcoin as a form of payment. These stores use an application from the developer to make payment transactions with other users. But then the government banned it and removed it for money laundering.
We all know the worth and the potential of the crypto currencies in a very well manner and that we all know that how effective these crypto currencies can be in making the economic condition of this country stringer and better. However, we all need to play our part to promote these crypto currencies in a better way and to make this world a better place to live and that is only possible when more people will get to know about the crypto currencies.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

Build confidence over the use of cryptocurrency. With regulation for economic stability comes infrastructural remodeling for uniformity and flexibility. So what need to happen beside regulation is building confidence that crypto can succeed in the real world.
I really accept that fact that confidence is all we need and truly, that is not there yet. A lot of people who are even in the space right now are possibly having faith in the future but still not sure yet the possibility of what the future could come with and this is where the level of fear, uncertainty and doubt in the market is extremely huge.

I guess over time, as government keep showing their arm to embrace and regulate it, things may start turning out better as we get to see more and more people coming into the space as a result of that confidence that crypto is going nowhere and it is here to stay.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Realistmoon

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

I think in future bitcoin lead some parts of economical activities and many of countries are accept bitcoin one by one.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

It will become success and that is for sure, crypto is a good way to fund projects for now, and many people are believing in it too, so no need to worry about it, in fact cryptocrurrency are already successful but it was still negative for other people due to scammers and negative news.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

I agreed on that , I have some relatives that are trading and investing on some crypto coins and they all succeeded on life , they also rebuild their houses and do some business now and that's all because of crypto . and now I  starting also trading and investing on it and I will start here in bounty .
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

If that would have been easy then it could have been already being followed everywhere. But its not! Merchants fear because they have to track the sales, earnings, pay taxes and much more. There is no provision for this purpose yet and thats why they might not just accept it so easily. For customers it gets difficult to wait in the coffee shop until they get sufficient confirmation of the bitcoin process. So there are not single but many problems in using this currency. Until the time we dont see huge set up for this then we cant see any progress as whole really.

Cryptocurrency will really succeed because of bitcoins due to the amount of demand in the market of every investors who are newly starting to trade, so keep on investing today if you have a decent capital in order to earn more profit in the future.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg

It has started. Lots of achievements. The moment the projects reaches the market and the coin gas values,  yes crypto has achieved the milestone.  Every crypto coin stays with values have really achieved their goals. The success still speaks when there is a consistent positive growth in value besides their fluctuations.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg

Cryptocurrency is already succeeding right now, the number of people who are investing on bitcoins are increasing but sometimes, the price is also dropping although it does not matter since it will goes back to its normal price as well.

sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

Crypto will succeed in the real world without any centralized services. people just need time to get used to the new economic model. for the majority it is still obligatory to see a photo of the dead president on a piece of paper that would be considered real money.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

Firstly, in respect to what kaya11 said, there is no way government all over the world will eventually accept it fully without some form of regulation as they will want to benefit from it in a way as well and this is absolutely where the idea of taxation is going to come in.

Nevertheless, based on your own judgment, the shortcomings in terms of security can only be applicable for someone who is pretty much careless. Sure, no doubt those exchanges can be hacked and that can have a huge effect, but the idea of using extra security is so that one can at least be able to stay a bit secured or possibly move to a cold storage.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

I see that the process of transition to the calculation in the crypto currency is very long and has both advantages and disadvantages. The transition to the crypto currency really puts sellers of goods and services in full accountability to the tax authorities, which is not very positive for them. On the other hand, the transition to new technologies puts us in complete dependence on their availability. The usual theft of a mobile phone can create for us very big problems, which was not previously when using cash. It seems to me that for small purchases it will be easier to pay bills and not reinvent the bicycle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: