Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making crypto succeed in the real world?  (Read 1154 times)
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

I am always telling people about my attitude towards bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and while doing that I have spotted that people are really non educated about bitcoin and cryptos...
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

I beleive through sucess in crypto world is to have enough knowledge to create and do such things that you can  earn rewards and big profits to it,so we have to do research read lots of informations that you gather here in forums for you to be a successful one.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:02:15 PM

I beleive through sucess in crypto world is to have enough knowledge to create and do such things that you can  earn rewards and big profits to it,so we have to do research read lots of informations that you gather here in forums for you to be a successful one.
Making crypto successful in real world are not en easy task, but as I observe nowadays cryptocurrencies are  succeeding little by little from being banned in some country and now some are accepted it already. For that in the near future we can see the results of nonstop and heartily advertising and promoting cryptucurrencies like bitcoin and alts.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

Crypto currency is not yet popular enough, many states strongly reject it, and people do not want to believe, but I think that soon everyone will know about the crypto currency.

I think how to make a quick and cheap deal, many stores complain that btc prices are too volatile and they can not estimate their profits and if prices are too fluctuating it is very uncomfortable for them to accept crypto, when this can be solved then we will enter the infrastructure stage which is wifi and wallet settings
I think we have not reached that stage, now we are still struggling with government regulations and how to make bitcoin for mass adoption so that price fluctuations can be controlled
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

There is one point and should remark:

3) Store owners need a merchant app to receive payment with further integration into multiple accounting systems.

¿Why is not so common to find stores/shops whit BTC payment gateway? Its like VISA, MASTERCARD...increasing the ways a client could use to pay should not be a bad idea for any store/shop.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

Hi, I would love to hear your input on this.

As I see it, we need crypto wallets installed on every phone possible to ensure the readiness of everyday payment with crypto assets. Once customers are ready to pay, the stores will follow.

At least three things needs to happen:

1) Adoption of crypto wallets needs to increase (preferable with pre-funded assets)
2) Each wallet provider needs to agree on a standard protocol for payment (Maybe Payment Request API (W3))?
3) Store owners need a merchant app to receive payment with further integration into multiple accounting systems.

Have you seen anyone doing this?
Do we need a wallet alliance that can stipulate a standard?
What else needs to happen besides regulation?

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
https://validators.com

All three of these are true and need to be realized for the sake of sustainability and success the future of cryptocurrency, by increasing the adoption of crypto wallets perhaps at least able to solve the problem of mass adoption.
With standard protocols, at least this will not make it difficult for users to transact, as well as standardize various activities related to the payment process, such as purchase agreements, purchase receipts, and payments.

There is one point and should remark:

¿Why is not so common to find stores/shops whit BTC payment gateway? Its like VISA, MASTERCARD...increasing the ways a client could use to pay should not be a bad idea for any store/shop.

You are right, I agree with your opinion.
I'm very optimistic in this way seemed to be able to trigger mass adoption and foster people's interest in bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies, as most people including myself believe that cryptocurrency can be used as a currency.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

As I see it, we need crypto wallets installed on every phone possible to ensure the readiness of everyday payment with crypto assets. Once customers are ready to pay, the stores will follow.

1) Adoption of crypto wallets needs to increase (preferable with pre-funded assets)
2) Each wallet provider needs to agree on a standard protocol for payment (Maybe Payment Request API (W3))?

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
Your three points are right at your place but still in my opinion there should be another type of implementation in the cryptocurrency field , thus it will be possible for us to make Cryptourrency succeeed in real life .
First thing that is the solution of the problem of the confirmation time that we need to wait after the payment , so here for this we need third party  platform that just make data in write only form and not the actual transfer of the btc .
And second thing that  is fees system , we need universal system of payment where we don't need to pay high fee , here bitcoin is seems that universal but big problem is of the fees system that is really high , that why the reason that we can't pay small amount of the money .
Fir exmaple if you bought a cup of tea and now you have to $0.5 then in that case with the bitcoin payment you will need to pay additional fees of $4- $5 atleast for the confirmation , so here how people will become ready to use such things at lower level .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
But do you know any phone company that would agree to do such? Not even Google or Apple will agree to do that kind of thing. Most people are seeing Bitcoin as an investment and there are many that don’t even care about it, including those that haven’t heard of it before.

Why bother about all these things when our main reason for joining Bitcoin is to make money? Nobody here will deny the fact that their main reason for putting their money into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is to make money. That’s the reason why I’m here, to make money. Any other thing apart from that is none of my business, like seriously .
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:00:45 PM

I used Cryptocurrency to purchase goods, products, and services here in our country. When I get tokens and coins in ICO's by participating I should go to cryptocurrency exchange to trade or to sell my tokens and then I convert tokens to real money. Here in our country there are several ways of withdrawing cryptocurrency into fiat money Maybe we can do withdrawals in bank or other small banking establishment.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:14:49 AM

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
But do you know any phone company that would agree to do such? Not even Google or Apple will agree to do that kind of thing. Most people are seeing Bitcoin as an investment and there are many that don’t even care about it, including those that haven’t heard of it before.

Why bother about all these things when our main reason for joining Bitcoin is to make money? Nobody here will deny the fact that their main reason for putting their money into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is to make money. That’s the reason why I’m here, to make money. Any other thing apart from that is none of my business, like seriously .
I agree with it. All of us are here to make money and we are putting time, effort, money to create more money but at the end of this things, we still care for cryptocurrencies to succeed in the real world because cryptocurrencies are the future and because of them, we can have a greater type of system which make can make the other works and process easier and faster.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

I am always telling people about my attitude towards bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and while doing that I have spotted that people are really non educated about bitcoin and cryptos...
it will really help other people and bitcoin itself, although what you do is small, but it will have an effect on bitcoin,
if many people at least do the same thing as you, as tell others people about bitcoin, it will help spread bitcoin around the world
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

Regulation needed if we want crypto adoption more faster. We can use cryptocurrency as payment in merchant if government regulation allowing it and its make cryptomarket more healthy. I am believe adoptio on crypto will success if government regulation issued
bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:24:15 AM

its already being done, its the negative publicity thats impairing the process of adoption
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

Making crypto successful in real world are not en easy task, but as I observe nowadays cryptocurrencies are  succeeding little by little from being banned in some country and now some are accepted it already. For that in the near future we can see the results of nonstop and heartily advertising and promoting cryptucurrencies like bitcoin and alts.
If we are really serious about our career and our businesses we should let these modern technological innovative sources because its investment benefits us a lot. The crypto market has both valuable and less valuable coins which are acting according to your handling.

If you succeed in handling it with proper way then you will get success and if not then you will lose your investment like you lose in the traditional businesses which is a common fact.

2start

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

In addition to regulation, much remains to be done, such as: The introduction and endorsement of Cryptocurrency use in developed countries of the world, in the hope that developing countries can participate as well and follow in the footsteps of developed countries that have authorized Cryptocurrency.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

It takes time for the world to see what crypto can bring to someone's life and when they accept that crypto will surely last for decades, but these negative publicity be some people are the ones who give crypto lesser chance to know by the whole world. So the best thing we can do is to give our full support to crypto no matter what happens because I know someday the day we all want will come and those who are really into crypto are the ones who will benefit of it.
aezotxmb

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

I agree with you. Now the young people in the encrypted world are the mainstream people, and if you can spread a lot of money purses on the smartphone's APP, the industry will soon get the opportunity to develop quickly.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

Yes i beleive on that,that crypto is the success world why?many now are rejoicing by the blessings of what crypto change their lives better tthan before,so i may say yes that crypto is one of this success in our new generation.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

Making the cryptocurrency successful in the real world is what we are doing today and today, we join the forum with the sincerity and positive belief we have made crypto more successful.

Yeah, you're right about this because it depends on the popularity of it in society. People are talking and writing some news about it and others are reading it and can improve in their life.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

the factors you have provided are not the ones that would take too much time to implement into the crypto world besides we need to focus on more serious things to happen such as the volatility of price, manipulation and legalization.
You are right and it will take long time that all people come to know about cryptocurrency and invest in it. Till that time it is not possible that crypto would be successful in the real world. But I am sure in the future it will take over the market and all other currencies will disappear from the market. The whole world will use just one currency and that will be crypto.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██