Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making crypto succeed in the real world?  (Read 1154 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:10:03 AM

Hi, I would love to hear your input on this.

As I see it, we need crypto wallets installed on every phone possible to ensure the readiness of everyday payment with crypto assets. Once customers are ready to pay, the stores will follow.

At least three things needs to happen:

1) Adoption of crypto wallets needs to increase (preferable with pre-funded assets)
2) Each wallet provider needs to agree on a standard protocol for payment (Maybe Payment Request API (W3))?
3) Store owners need a merchant app to receive payment with further integration into multiple accounting systems.

Have you seen anyone doing this?
Do we need a wallet alliance that can stipulate a standard?
What else needs to happen besides regulation?

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
https://validators.com

yes it should be so, the use of crypto currency in the real world like installing crypto currency apps in stores and in mobile to make buying and selling transactions.
I hope this can happen in my country and in other countries that still do not receive bitcoin as a means of payment.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedabucol

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

Many stores are complained that the bitcoin price is to fluctuate and If price fluctuate too much its very convenient for them to accept cryptocurrency.
Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:38:11 AM

For me many crypto are made for the good purposes and because of this many crypto are sucessful like as bitcoin and many more . Just make a good crypto , good budget and good purpose and i think you get a success.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

If that would have been easy then it could have been already being followed everywhere. But its not! Merchants fear because they have to track the sales, earnings, pay taxes and much more. There is no provision for this purpose yet and thats why they might not just accept it so easily. For customers it gets difficult to wait in the coffee shop until they get sufficient confirmation of the bitcoin process. So there are not single but many problems in using this currency. Until the time we dont see huge set up for this then we cant see any progress as whole really.
In the end we need to some time to pass because everything that is new and fresh need to adapt in this world and people need to see it tested and working!
siracunas

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

I think we are not landing at that stage yet, right now despite everything we battle with the administration direction and how to make bitcoin to be mass embraced so the value variances could be controlled, how to make a quick and shabby exchange, numerous stores whined that the btc cost is excessively vary and they can't anticipated their benefit and if the cost vacillate excessively its extremely badly arranged for them to acknowledge crypto, when this thing could be settled then we will enter the foundation organize which is the wifi and the wallet setting
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

As I see it, we need crypto wallets installed on every phone possible to ensure the readiness of everyday payment with crypto assets. Once customers are ready to pay, the stores will follow.

1) Adoption of crypto wallets needs to increase (preferable with pre-funded assets)
2) Each wallet provider needs to agree on a standard protocol for payment (Maybe Payment Request API (W3))?
3) Store owners need a merchant app to receive payment with further integration into multiple accounting systems.

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
I'm trying to communicate with my friends and be compelling enough was speaking about cryptocurrencies and convincing them that crypto is positive and they could be beneficial if they will join.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

The full adoption can only be possible if the governments start cooperating with it, otherrwise, it will NEVER happen, because the most poor people will never know about the existence of it.

Exactly. The application of this
This is only possible if governments start working with it, otherwise.
Then it will NEVER happen, because the poor will not know their existence is absolutely right.
However, there should be fair and equitable solutions and plans for the entire community as well as for investors.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
crypto is being developed process at this time.Because crypto isn't yet perceive and acknowledged in different nations. It isn't yet completely use as installment technique. Different nations are prohibited bitcoin and others control it. Others are simply during the time spent tolerating it.Maybe following two or three years crypto is prevail in a genuine world yet it is difficult to happen.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

I mean these things that we need could actually work in an urban setting where structures is already in place for telecommunication. But what about the rural under developed areas where an economy is blossoming? How will they use crypto currency there if they don't have phones and internet to even hear about it? Wr need infrastructures all over the world for this to work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

Cryptocurrency is gaining massive popularity in the world today so I have no doubt that it would certainly succeed in the world, many individuals these days all around the world have started massively investing in Cryptocurrency. In the nearest future cryptocurrency would become an accepted medium of payment and this would ensure that it is widely accepted.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
I'm trying to communicate with my friends and be compelling enough was speaking about cryptocurrencies and convincing them that crypto is positive and they could be beneficial if they will join.
The best thing about results are, for many different people, they are getting satisfactory answers and reviews. Although every person comes with some different mindset and way of doing things, so to satisfy most of the users and their different perceptions are suited. It is really hard for something but bitcoin is successfully helping them to enhance their life styles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: